Python Creator : “But white guys can forget it,”..“They are not the ones who need it most.”

Guido van Rossum says he doesn't like working with white guys, and that brown people/feminism is the future.

>“A guy who knows less than that woman might honestly believe [he is right], so they present a much more confident image.” In his experience, van Rossum sees incompetent men’s ideas gaining acceptance more often than merited because they are more forceful in how they present them.

>“I’ve always felt that feminism was right and we need to change the whole society,” he said.

>Rossum says that he now mentors women and underrepresented minority programmers. “But white guys can forget it,” he said. “They are not the ones who need it most.”

qz.com/1624252/pythons-creator-thinks-it-has-a-diversity-problem/
archive.fo/j8hCS

Attached: Guido-van-Rossum-e1558635088256.jpg (1100x618, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxMcGDnT8uc
warosu.org/g/thread/S71119479
warosu.org/g/thread/S71082672
warosu.org/g/thread/S71091479
rbt.asia/g/thread/71088301/#71088301
rbt.asia/g/thread/71013091/#71013091
rbt.asia/g/thread/71138082/#71138082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and truthpilled.

what a cuck, i mean he is white so why doesn't he begin by killing himself?

Attached: 1558011176961.png (380x467, 26K)

it is true that brown people and women require help the most.

He'll probably state his Jewish heritage soon.

>women, on average, are shit at standing up for their ideas
>it's everyone else who has to change

Why the FRICK are all these tech guys/groups adopting the leftist agenda after all this time? its not like guido van robot is trying to boost sales for his crappy, split-brained reptile scripting language, so why? What happend to the neck beards and why are we left with nu-male turbo didlos REAMING us till we prolapse from their crapware overflowing with garbage from the philosphical minds of silicon valley. We used to have engineers and now we have poets. Im gonna fork python and add algorithms that detect when these trilobites try to program in it and automatically calls the police and swats them so we can go back to our days when not every piece of software is fun by gay furry tranny feminist transhumanist onions-layden inbred gutter-eating trashflingers

Attached: peewhydotsoy.jpg (1100x618, 205K)

>What happend to the neck beards
Neckbeardism died out with online speech policing. Without the freedom to say highly hurtful ( at least in the NB's imagination ) shit without consequence, neckbeards shrivel and mutate into basedbeards.

>white guys are more confident and better able to express their ideas
Isn't this literally white supremacy?

Technology is inherently beta and cucked. Real men kill shit with their hands.

I agree in that I am capable and don't want his help. Women would possibly benefit, and "minorities" as in any non-white person less so if at all.
I don't think that chinese people or indian people are minorities in science and technology fields, so I only agree with this for women. I don't think brown guys like "african americans" are going to have some confidence issue, but maybe I'm wrong. I've never noticed any black guy engineer down in the dumps because he wasn't confident enough to stand up for his idea. I've also never seen a black engineer in my entire life though. This seems like a female issue.
No, it's saying that he will help women through i am assuming some kind of seminar or who knows what. It's the opposite of what you're saying. I don't have to change at all. Women have to change.
This diversity movement is okay as long as it isn't demonizing me. His point is fine otherwise.
It would be white supremacy if we claimed that it was due to our genetics and not our environment.

This isn't even worth having an article.

Attached: departedratkickstarterjpg.jpg (650x365, 45K)

>it was due to our genetics
We all know it is.

What inspires you? What inspires you? What inspires you? I want an answer, what inspires you? [Person in crowd responds] You better find something man. [Person in crowd says “The possibilities”] Don’t worry about it. [Clears throughts] “Possibilities…”

Um…

What inspires me is teaching African refugees how to program Javascript.

Attached: SalahamHadid.jpg (474x291, 18K)

he's not entirely wrong, imagine [NEEDING] mentoring from the fucking creator of the language to be able to understand something vs picking it up over the summer, i dont need this fat guy to teach me his baby language

he could be a little less abrasive in how he's wording it but its good PR so who really cares

nu male

Attached: The2019WesternGamer.png (1022x703, 567K)

Doesn't it just imply that white men are actually competent enough not to need his help?

wouldnt expect anything else from the creator of python desu

yes but Jow Forumstards try to spin it into hatred against whites

He starts by making an argument about male overconfidence versus female lack of assertiveness, and then, out of thin air, he simply conjures up race and bunches up every non white person along with white women. How does this make any logical sense in his mind? Is there actually something in the water that's turning these people's minds into mush?

>“I’ve always felt that X was right and we need to change the whole society,”
Basic lack of introspection or awareness I see. People like this are a cancer on society. The only ones that need to change are you yourselves.

Based and Hydepilled

Is this faggot trying to save his shitty little language that no white male with a brain would actually use ?.

Come home white man.

Attached: Lua-logo.png (937x937, 55K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qxMcGDnT8uc
These people should be killed [spoiler]in Minecraft[/spoiler]

Attached: poo.png (484x101, 9K)

It's a hatred of white men promoted by the media in an effort to destroy Western (white) civilization. It's being pushed by jews and satanists, which are basically the same thing. And yes, there's flouride in the water and lots of other products that people regularly consume. It's one of the main ingredients in prozac, a common SSRI.

There is absolutely nothing objective or scientific about the beliefs of the modern leftist. They're a bunch of fucking degenerates who will probably end up burning the world just so they can stuff the ashes up their backsides for even more hedonistic pleasure. To despise these people is to be normal. If you hate them you still have a soul.

It's pretty fucking obvious that he finds male behaviour problematic and sees "changing society as a whole", i.e. turning men into emasculated betas, as the actual long term solution. I do not give two shits about who he helps in his free time and I was not addressing that part in my original post.

kys tranny
This is more relevant to technology than the 15th Ayymd vs Intel thread today.

Attached: sörgelwütend.png (980x624, 625K)

Python is a gay language anyway.
I always knew that Guido is a basedboy.

But we are not discussing Python, just his political opinion. It really has zero to do with tech.

white man is only a single person. how can one man be a majority? i'm so confused

i think you're interpreting this as poorly as you can. he wants to be around hot brown cunny

Let me guess

He's a jew

He's much worse than a Jew. He is Dutch.

>divide people by race and gender rather than economic status
>I wonder who is behind this post

This thread is an incel polsmoker magnet and is just gaslighting for these morons to start talking about jews and how dumb women are and how much onions milk this guy drinks etc... It's idiotic.

Attached: chicken_pants.webm (900x900, 1.85M)

>"But white guys can forget it,” he said
Aka, "I'm racist and sexist towards white men. -- Guido van Rossum, creator of python" this guy is just another piece of garbage.

>Bad PR is good PR

warosu.org/g/thread/S71119479
warosu.org/g/thread/S71082672
warosu.org/g/thread/S71091479
rbt.asia/g/thread/71088301/#71088301
rbt.asia/g/thread/71013091/#71013091
rbt.asia/g/thread/71138082/#71138082

Hide Python threads
Ignore Python posts
Do not reply to Pythonistas

>women and minorities are stupider then white men

Librals r the real raysys

Attached: 1476041341880.png (532x465, 255K)

t. tranny

>incel

Attached: 1558211367491.jpg (712x799, 52K)

take this to Jow Forums, it's not technology related, it's politics

also stop whining like little bitches

> not technology related
It's Guido van Rossum talking about who he will and will not mentor in the tech field.

>>Rossum says that he now mentors women and underrepresented minority programmers. “But white guys can forget it,” he said. “They are not the ones who need it most.”
Well duh. Niggers and women are stupid as shit so they need mentoring. White guys and Asians can figure it out themselves.

OP here, good post.

>Why the FRICK are all these tech guys/groups adopting the leftist agenda after all this time?
Tech industry has always been liberal hellhole.

Stop spamming your extremist bullshit here

look at this fucking newfag asserting his impotent authority over my thread..

holy fuck, get your dumb fucking ass back to redit. you new fuck.

Take your hormones and go back to /lgbt/

>Rossum sees incompetent men’s ideas gaining acceptance more often than merited because they are more forceful in how they present them.
The irony of Python's creator saying this is just incredible

Attached: 1451080391419.jpg (570x428, 78K)

Haha, you listed all the cucked games.

You forgot heterosexuality, the official game.

Attached: cover_952.jpg (400x225, 26K)

I might be succumbing to Schizophrenia here but I'm starting to believe Terry really was God's chosen architect of the Third Temple.

He got a fully usable, extremely performant programming environment in place where it could be grown by others into something more mature. Refusing to be distracted by what lesser mortals could handle, he focussed on getting a working core; and so providing an escape hatch from hopeless dependency on the pozzed tech stack that has grown around the Linux Atheists and their Gaylord leader ( Mr. Torvalds ).

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 20K)

Attached: runthemdownwithyourlungs.jpg (1249x828, 937K)

kek

no ball pussy losers

>Rossum says that he now mentors women and underrepresented minority programmers.
he just wants to fuck dumb chicks.... I hope one of them accuses him of rape and blackmails him.

So? It doesnt affect the language. Jow Forums should discuss the tech itself, benefits of languages, benchmarks, tech reviews etc.
It is not tech because some guy in tech does it.

> Jow Forums should
We should nothing. If you want to enforce your bullshit little headcannon rules on the rest of us go found a subreddit for other dickless cunts such as yourself. Or better yet just go stab yourself in the cock.

Sure I should find a new board and not you stupid Jow Forums nigger.

I don't want you to find a new board, I want you to drink bleach.

Quality post by Jow Forums

>Hello fellow kids. Jow Forums should only be what I personally want it to be
Embarrassing

Attached: 1442668524366.png (1280x1109, 536K)

It's amazing to me how many """smart""" people turned out to be idiots who just follow whatever narrative is currently being shilled. I mean, I realize Jow Forums is all autists so we get a pass.

But I'm sure segregating people based on their immutable characteristics will lead to a future where people treat each other equally regardless of those same immutable characteristics. I'm sure constantly implying blacks/women need extra help because they are somehow lesser won't enforce the notion that they are lesser into their own thoughts. I'm sure blacks/women won't question whether or not they got hired because they are qualified, or because there was a diversity quota to meet.

Nothing to worry about.

> I'm sure blacks/women won't question whether or not they got hired because they are qualified, or because there was a diversity quota to meet.

Lol they won't. They know they've been and they don't give a fuck.

We do.

>“A guy who knows less than that woman might honestly believe [he is right], so they present a much more confident image.”
Shit like this isn't possible to disprove so it just feels inflammatory. It's like discrediting an argument by saying someone is not sane.

>“But white guys can forget it,”..“They are not the ones who need it most.

So he thinks white males are superior. Got it.

Maybe the odd one; but most women and most blacks, like most people, view the world as an essentially hostile place and are eager to squeeze whatever value they can out of it regardless of their objective deservement of it.

Who is white?

His "help" is not needed. Just another white guilt brainwashed, or in fact jew pretending to be white. He can suck fat nigger balls since he loves them so much. White men will always be the best. Always have been. No reason our women can't be great too, as long as they remember their place (home and family first) and don't drink the jewish koolaid. Other races need their own places beyond our borders to do their own figuring out how the wheel works thing. We'll leave them alone, sort of a white prime directive.

If you are white and cant into assembly and C C++ then your white status is revoked.

This is actually illegal. Affirmative action doesn’t outright bar majority populations; he can be held liable if someone files against him or the company

Nah, Lisp is whiter.

Is he in the states yet?

>(((Rossum)))

Lisp was made by honorary Aryan Jew John McCarthy

Social capital. We are always wanting to elevate status.

All I gather from this is
>white guys don't need mentoring
So he admits white programmers are superior, I see.

Attached: 1363816748341.png (641x720, 301K)

>I've never noticed any black guy engineer down in the dumps because he wasn't confident enough to stand up for his idea. I've also never seen a black engineer in my entire life though.
Not really the same as software engineering but every black guy I've met in IT act like shonen anime protags. Constant go-getter attitude.

>Guido
could you imagine visiting New Jersey with a name like that

>Rossum mentors women

He will be MeToo'd in less than a year.

He probably wants to have sex with the purple hairs around him.

I hate Jews, but if a tool is good, it's good. I don't care if it was made by an enemy.

C/C++ and Lua are clean of this bullshit. Come come

Have spent a lot of energy wrestling with the JQ. Ultimately I think the problem isn't Jews any more than it is Catholics. If you dig into Catholicism you'll find all sorts of nasty shit - Pedophilia, slavery houses ( in Ireland ), preaching against contraception in 3rd world countries rife with AIDs, hoarding of stupendous wealth and attempted subversion of the scientific revolution. If you detach yourself from the "Catholic is a white religion" thing for a second you see the whole thing for how fucked it is. I think attacking Jews wholesale is comparable to attacking Catholics wholesale in this way.

Didn't McCarthy become a typical social conservative republican once he saw how communists acted in Czechoslavia during his visit there?

Makes sense, as Christianity as a whole (not just Catholicism) is a Jewish religion.

[spoiler]Judaism and Christianity would have evolved into what they were from any starting point because religions naturally evolve to exploit holes in human rationality.[/spoiler]

Attached: tips.jpg (282x179, 5K)

>>“A guy who knows less than that woman might honestly believe [he is right], so they present a much more confident image.” In his experience, van Rossum sees incompetent men’s ideas gaining acceptance more often than merited because they are more forceful in how they present them.
That is fair enough, and probably should be addressed for technical fields where you may have enough skill but not so great social aptitude, but the rest of this guy's bullshit is, well, bullshit.

Attached: 1381712631964.png (800x1200, 292K)

lmao

Forth is whiter than lisp, literally made and used by ancap cowboys.

Go dilate.

there's nothing creepier than male feminists, you know he just wants to be around young pussy and show off his virtue

Come home.

This is correct. Consider using the successor though.

Attached: Julia_prog_language.svg.png (1200x811, 43K)

>dude imagine what games will be like in 2019

Attached: 1545610017790.jpg (540x651, 79K)

Don't have sex