Huawei developing own smartphone OS called "Ark OS"

>tfw based Huawei going to save us from Apple-Google mobile OS duopoly

Attached: B88492670Z.1_20181210173224_000_G0NE74GQ.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg (625x417, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technode.com/2019/05/27/hongmeng-huaweis-proprietary-os-incorporates-next-generation-technology/
businessinsider.com/xi-jinping-china-is-ready-long-march-us-trade-war-2019-5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KaiOS
sdcard.org/about_sda/member_companies/index.html
wired.com/2013/03/big-switch-indigo-switch-light/
wired.com/2015/06/google-reveals-secret-gear-connects-online-empire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

>trusting a company that's under the hand of the chinese government
Wow, so now I get to choose from 3 shitty companies instead of 2

Based commie bugmen. I hope they succeed.

Attached: terry_dance.gif (320x240, 2.38M)

It's easier to block all Chinese IPs than all American and European IPs

The only retards that trust the US government are Amerifats. Everyone outside the US couldn't give two shits about buying from the bugmen instead of the lards.

>duopoly
Is this a new Jow Forums word?

Attached: 1551060071556.jpg (596x953, 388K)

If you took five seconds to search for "duopoly" you wouldn't have had to let everyone know that Jow Forums lives in your head rent-free.

>trusting a company that's under the hand of the Jewish US government

the absolute STATE of politics obsessed retards
take some time off from sociology issues so that you don't keep embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 1523087204513.gif (226x176, 64K)

Huawei has trademarked three names with EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), including HUAWEI ARK OS, HUAWEI ARK COMPILER, and HUAWEI ARK. All of these trademarks were filed on May 24th.

>based
It's China's version of Red Star OS you fucking mongoloid.

> ArkOS
leave it to the chinese to steal their name from a defunct arch distro for ARM. utter Jow Forumseniuses.
>> “Why do you think it’s a substitute? It could be a completely new system developed by China!” Xia Yubin, an assistant professor and colleague of Chen, said to TechNode at the lab.
technode.com/2019/05/27/hongmeng-huaweis-proprietary-os-incorporates-next-generation-technology/

> completely new system
> still using linux
it's great to see the chinese are still retarded and ultra cucked by the west.

>having to choose between 2 US megacorps and chinese commie gobmint approved botnet
>good

>t. increasingly nervous NSAshill

these people are getting paid, if you look at the CNN article about life at huawei there is literally a work on a forum shilling

Attached: 1551580621227.png (469x480, 137K)

>oy vey schizo what do you mean jews shill? Youre just a tinfoiler
>GOYIM QUICK LOOK AT THOSE CHINK SHILLS CNN TOLD YOU SO!

die retard

STAY MAD, CHONG. imagine being a third world shithole, start crawling out that shithole into the 21st century and you still fucking fail? china really is an asian version of africa.

stay mad nsa

Attached: 71166312.jpg (1434x670, 117K)

Says the fag who can literally only survive in his little sandnigger shithole because of other nations sucking his dick at every turn and having everything handed to him. Kill yourself jew leech.

Ya whatever faggot, have fun sleeping in the cubicle tonight

see:
remember to say no to communism instead of sucking on its micro penis.

>literally (you)

Attached: huaweishills.jpg (1600x1099, 387K)

>see my Dracula jew lizard post
How about no

> buying from the bugmen instead of the lards
My sides

Its funny how motherfucking communists call people here "Jews". Imagine actually supporting a shit hole full of dicklets who follow an ideology that was actually invented by a Jew. There's nothing worse km this planet than communists. Move to China or Cuba you fucking weebfagging communistic motherfuckers. You are literally worse than camel jockeys.

>Tizen: actual chink edition
I have no expectations.

Are you fully awake? You type like you're changing your mind about very basic things not even mid sentence, but from word to word.

Fuck you, you fucking communist.

It might work in bugland as long as they make WeChat and the social scoring app run on it.

Is this Google ban going to do anything for FOSS or is it just going to encourage chinks to jew up their phones even more?

FOSS seems like a good way to benefit from Western programming skills without paying for it or the industrial espionage to get it, but I once stayed at a Chinese hotel where the owner turned off my electricity because he thought I was using too much. They're too self-absorbed and oblivious to actually understand capitalism; they've got this far on slave labour and cheating customers for short term gain.

Says the amerishart whose country opened up China to the Western money. Fuck Nixon and fuck the US government.

Lets see if any low IQ retards figure out the play here...
> Huawei is going to release a fully open source phone OS because it will take an absolute shit on the US tech sector's business model
> The source wont contain any bugman code because they likely have that segmented as govt. apps that will be placed on chinese mainland phones only
> Get to shit on US tech companies by releasing an open source alternative w/ zero spyware and get the code improvements from contributes to the open source
> Still get to go full bugman on its local populous with side load apps

The hilarious shit about this whole affair is that utter retards are conducting and advising on this. They just gave china that push over the edge to start a full on blitz against onions valley and the outcome is going to be fucking hilarious when all is said and done.

Whose ready for cyberpunk kino?
This is the timeline we all asked for

Attached: this_guy_gets_it.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

>chink OS
>open source
ahahahahAhahAhAHAHAHAHHAH

Look up KaiOS and then kill yourself for being this retarded. They literally forked an open source project and then closed it off for commercial use.

> fake left when going right
Never underestimate the long term subterfuge
businessinsider.com/xi-jinping-china-is-ready-long-march-us-trade-war-2019-5

I would give america more points if I didn't already know the sheer level of idiots advising and directing this tech/trade war.. that combined with the flippant levels of corruption and the desire to use this whole affair as a way of jacking up tax revenue via tarriffs that wont resolve anything and will just strip more from american's pockets. The chinks are literally going to play america against itself forcing it either to violate its own laws/social norms (checkmate) or take a shit on its profit centers/business models by freeing up dam near everything its dependent on. Meanwhile, chinks (communist) can lock it down w/ chinkware as they please internally. To the outside world, they'll ram free software w/o chinkspyware and destroy the data collection paradigm in the U.S.

If any alphabet agencies are reading this, hit me up and get some sound advice on how to properly handle this shit. If not, best of luck because these chinks are preparing to rake your ass over the coals. Goddamn rotting brain boomers running this country into a ditch.

> The operating system first appeared in 2017 and is developed by KaiOS Technologies Inc., a San Diego, California-based company headed by CEO Sebastien Codeville with offices in other countries.[12][13] In June 2018, Google invested US$22 million in the operating system.[14]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KaiOS

Great example retard.. Fuckface onions-valley being fuckface shekel seeking onions-valley. What does this have to do w/ chinks?

I unironically trust the Chinese to make a better OS than most.

How can people draw the supporters of the winning candidate as upset. Years later and this still doesn't make sense to me. It's super ironic.

>LETS BAN HUAWEI THAT WILL SHOW THEM
>RIGHT CHINKS ARE BAD
>bans huawei
>3 days later
sdcard.org/about_sda/member_companies/index.html

guess losing royalties on the massive market that is china wasnt too good

It's basically the same thing as pretending to laugh at someone on the internet. It's almost like not being an abject loser, kind of.

>Arch Linux
>Ark OS
coincidence?

Would rather have china spy on me than jews

LOL, idiot

Oh and since you're looking for an example that you can't get right.. I'll reinforce my point regarding network hardware that has been flooding the international market based on open standards foundations :
> wired.com/2013/03/big-switch-indigo-switch-light/
> wired.com/2015/06/google-reveals-secret-gear-connects-online-empire/

Anyone with deep enough pockets can shit on anyone's market. Software is the easiest way to do this. All of the spoon heads in clown-valley are vulnerable to open source free secure privacy minded software shitting on their data collection paradigm. If they hit China on hardware, China will just make dumps of open source software and destroy the profit center of clown valley. I restate again, for their communist internal deployment, they could simply tack on the chink spy ware. Globally though, they could just dump hoards of open source software against the grain of data collection heavy equivs in the US.

This swift move that was obviously under works is a testament to a trend that will continue..
> lock china out of Android OS
> China dumps a more secure and more private open source version on the market that cuts Google's data collection ass out the picture.
> Globe adopts it
> Google is fucked

China can be fought on their hardware reliance ... they can easily fight back on the U.S's software reliance by making a better free product.

>rather than refuting the aforementioned article I'll respond with some blatant maymay nonsense
Totally credible

Degoogled China Android mobi =

Attached: takemymoneyfuture.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

>why won't people take my cnn article seriously

Oh nononoonn HAHAHAHHAHA

Huawei is Chinese spy hardware and spy software. Google is spyware. Apple is spyware. All smartphones are spy hardware. Throw your spy hardware in the trash. Talk to each other face to face. Don't use proprietary software. Only use technology that is Pre-9/11.

Attached: Bin that phone.jpg (590x384, 123K)

Do you know da Huawei?

Why don't they just fork LineageOS rebrand ?

>Only use technology that is Pre-9/11.
Good try there glowie, pre-9/11 technology also always passes unencrypted through any number of Cisco routers.

nigger

>refuting the aforementioned article
>cnn

No one in their right mind would go to that shithole.

Attached: wtf.png (611x513, 83K)

>t. NSA apple products user

Attached: cointelpro.gif (1169x993, 139K)

Translation: Chinese, CIA, and NSA backdoor infiltration techniques using compromised hardware design where not very good pre-9/11.

tfw when your OS doesnt work anymore

Okay but what about the CPU? No ARM license either

I-i cant.
People make such a big deal(rightfully so) about USA spying on them, but they are going to let a chinese company(they literally belong to the government) steal their data? seriously?
Retards on Jow Forums at least know that they are going to be spied on, but normies act like if china wasnt going to do the same, do they even know the kind of life chinese have? china is literally big brother.

Damn, you really glow

>>trusting a company that's under the hand of the chinese government
and Google et cetera aren't under the hand of the US government?

Attached: 1558173393188.gif (500x452, 987K)

I honestly can't tell if posts like these are ironic or not.

as if jewcomm or jewgle do not have locked down modems laptops and ecosystems

go suck orange clown cock you will feel better

how u typing this comment son of a jewcuck

hello orange clown go suck commie dick youll feel better

oh i get it, you are all memesters.
well i am actually happy, china is a thread(so is USA, on a smaller scale), they must be stopped, but in china case its more urgent.
I wouldnt want to see a world where china and impose its government ways upon the world.

trenchant

>the chinese spam bot on 4channel doesn't know

Attached: d3af4xz-dde6558e-3de3-4e85-be2a-8017fd594a31.jpg (766x758, 236K)

That’s not really what he said. He said three shitty choices instead of two, and he’s right. I’m not sure why so many here have such a hard on for China and seem totally ok with China spying on you but when the U.S. does it it’s horrible. I’d rather ZERO spying from ANYONE, whether it’s a bugman or an amerifat.

>I’d rather ZERO spying from ANYONE
Literally impossible, you sound naive and retarded, perhaps you are both.

You mean the guy who kept calling the election rigged and swore to sabotage it if it didn't go his way? The same guy who wouldn't shut up about made up inaguration attandace ceremony numbers because it was smaller than obama's? The very same guy that lost the popular vote by 3M but """'didnt""" because all of those were magically """illegal"""? The one and only guy who tried to convince his inner circle that his recorded tape bragging about groping women was a ""fake"" because he was forced to apologize live to remain in the election?

Yeah, nah, you're right. That guy is a total absolute winner all right.

Attached: 1542587693016.webm (666x666, 2.92M)

I didn't read the top part but he did win. That's just the matter of fact.

>disrespecting my headcanon
TRIGGERED

if that's the winner imagine how bad the loser must be

Attached: 1485881154317.jpg (640x891, 97K)

Attached: 1478736329081.jpg (1154x486, 107K)

A change in title doesn't magically change a sore loser.

Wow, it's almost as if a flawed electoral system placed disproportionate voting weight on a country's bottom barrel idiots. Whudda thunk.

Attached: 1558767683453.jpg (815x611, 86K)

It looks like they are trying to copy Apple, the company that stole everything and made their own OS

>A change in title doesn't magically change a sore loser.
I still don't see how you changing their title to "loser" somehow makes them or their supporters sore though. That's the whole thing I don't understand. You can keep calling them sore losers but that doesn't reflect reality in the slightest. It's been years of people saying that and he's still in house. Why pretend otherwise? I don't get it unless it's some kind of ironic humor. But it's hardly funny from this perspective. It just seems strange.

>Why pretend otherwise?
Never mind, I get it now.

nobody sane enough would have continue down this road

It sounds good but I don't think the normie world would prefer the chink software

By fat chinks, for fat chinks. Like pottery.
>+5 Social credits

GLOWING

>tfw Huawei flips the bird to ARM and creates RISC-V smartphones

Attached: 1553442393909.jpg (500x555, 28K)

>unironic democrats ITT
Boy am I laffin. Stay mad retards, second term soon.

You mean "source code?", right?
It's linux based, right? Hong meng translate literally to Red Gate/Door.
They can be trustworthy as long as they provide the source code too, right?

terminal commands of course.

Hurr,hurr Apple is such a good brand, that they have a really good price for performance that is better than Huawei. Said no one ever.

*Salivates*

Attached: red android.png (512x512, 14K)

What's the point of writing a new phone OS if it doesn't have any apps?

Did it on my box after repeated chink spam

Just watching tianamen square documentaries on my Huawei.

Attached: jacob-zuma-4.jpg (620x441, 59K)

so lets recap
4 days ago huawei was banned on everything
today huawei is back on everything after china threatened to ban rare earth metals shipping to usa and ban any company that barred huawei to every buy any electronics from china

guess who won the trade war in under a week

>Is this a new Jow Forums word?
No, it’s a “can read at a fourth grade level” word.

People like you are living arguments for bringing back literacy testing for would-be voters.

then releases them with open source OS while allowing linux based kernels to run on the hardware at the same time

>duopoly
>new word

Attached: 1314494785571.jpg (262x193, 8K)

>Forth grade level
Haha fucking retard, it was my first word!

>HUAWEI ARK COMPILER
Llvm or gcc fork?

>another blob infested corporate piece of shit
Guix Mobile when?

It's literally paid shills and broke soibois. You'd be retarded to choose china to spy on you. At least Google isn't ready yet to start blackmailing you with your logs and dump your personal information on the net

Nigger, you do realize Blizzard, Discord, Riot (LoL), PUBG, Ubisoft, Paradox, Supercell and Epic Games are owned by Chinese? Kids are already fully influenced by chink media and use chink products and worship them. Buying influence in the entertainment industry is a very big deal.