If your girlfriend was an operating system or software what would she be?

if your girlfriend was an operating system or software what would she be?

mine would be linux

Attached: Linux-icon.png (256x256, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid#Linux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine is Windows.
She fucks me daily and leaks my secrets to everyone

Linux is a kernel.

Linux is also a reference.

Mine would be dauntless it never comes just flirts forever with a promise of play.

So you think she'd be a software, and not an operating system, then.
I wonder what that means about how you perceive the relationship.

mine would be MINIX, those blinking lights on the lan port are just figments of your imagination goy go back to sleep

nonexistent

fpbpsf
wintoddlers BTFO
kek
lol
/thread

What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux. Linux is a non-free operating system kernel. GNU is the userland (the collection of programs that run on top of the kernel). Likewise, the combination of Linux and GNU makes a complete and functional operating system which is called GNU/Linux. To call the whole operating system “Linux” is both unfair and confusing since it embargoes credit to Linus Torvals and his contributors and turns them away from GNU's goals. Please call the complete system GNU/Linux, both to give the GNU Project credit and to distinguish the whole system from the kernel alone.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid#Linux

OpenBSD. More secure and used by less people.

>linux
>operating system

you pleb

Mine would be the LOVE SHACK operating system.

Windows 7
>haven't had one for 3-4 years now

Attached: 1557964668940.jpg (683x683, 48K)

TempleOS

her father is a schizo?

and left her after a few years

I never had a girlfriend.

mine would be OpenBSD, nobody can get in her, and i cant figure her out and she dont even let me in most the time

MGTOW BITCH!

FUCK WOMEN

MacOS without propriety features. Premium, sleek, pretty, respects your privacy and non-existent.

>open relationship

Attached: secret.jpg (720x757, 62K)

We already had an "imaginary operating systems" thread last week.

Attached: 1442812119750.jpg (600x839, 325K)

Asian girls are linux
white girls are apple
black girls are windows

/dev/null

>mine would be linux
so you're saying she's ugly and high maintenance?

Windows is a used up cheap prostitute that helps the cops by giving info on high profile johns.

Apple is Kim Kardashian or any other insta-thot; shiny premium look but there's not really much going for it. Performs poorly during sex, but the build quality is great.

Linux is a mentally messed up girl with severe anxiety issues that needs to be frequent reassured that you aren't going to leave them, and sometimes self harms for no discernable fucking reason. The relationship feels like you're her dad, to look after her, and she likes it that way.

Attached: 1558730019260.jpg (720x701, 40K)

Temple OS

it would be a Big Dick GNU

>Apple
>great build quality

Attached: iPadProsnapstooeasilly-580x358[1].png (580x358, 173K)

>Linux is a mentally messed up girl with severe anxiety issues that needs to be frequent reassured that you aren't going to leave them, and sometimes self harms for no discernable fucking reason. The relationship feels like you're her dad, to look after her, and she likes it that way.
Yep shes definitely linux.

Gentoo.
>her dad is a trap
>lives on a thinkpad
>only ever been with autists

>describes every OS
At least she won't be a fatass windows whore.

So everyone's seen her naked and contributed their semen to her?

Attached: 1555319635902.webm (400x400, 314K)

Attached: 8fe95087-56f8-4fd1-9ef2-c36fe84b92ab.jpg (1024x764, 93K)

... Which is software. Read the OP you retard

Mine would be *BSD.
She giggles and doesn't sign my prenup(GPL) and later cucks me after I build her a stable lifestyle.

Basically I become a masochistic sissyboy and become the sub to MacOS grill(male).

Mac is a hottie though so it all worked out.

Elementary Linux.
Something between linux and some apple. Also as unstable as elementary linux and is unique compared to other girls in the isolationist way. Doesn't know what she wants. Good looking but not mainstream.

Gentoo because she allows BBC bulls to chroot into her mountpoint and install the contents of their tarballs while I tail -f their /var/logs

That's like saying "If any girl ever got fucked by some guy, then all girls should automatically be counted as fucked from this guy"
Badly memed.

>mine would be linux

Attached: 71172156.jpg (962x693, 288K)

mine would be GNU
>somehow simultaneously stuck in the past and extremely forward-thinking
>work in progress, mostly theoretical
>anti-corporate to a fault

learn how to read you faglord

Mine would be millennium-around windows. She fucks me irregularly, is fun and feels well rounded, but catches a lot of viruses in the recent days.

lincux BTFO

Attached: 1527929429825.gif (656x453, 486K)