]: Fuck you Jow Forums, you lied to me. Muh botnet! Muh Dissenter! Muh Chrome skin! This shit is comfy as fuck...

]: Fuck you Jow Forums, you lied to me. Muh botnet! Muh Dissenter! Muh Chrome skin! This shit is comfy as fuck. While you tards can enjoy posting the same gay buzzwords everyday, I and many others will be out in the real world enjoying the speed, privacy, and security Brave provides.

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/
basicattentiontoken.org/twitch-support/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0.01 BAT have been deposited in your account

>brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/
>The new BAT grant program gives users approximately 5 USD in promotional BAT. The grants, which must be used for the benefit of content creators within 90 days, come from the User Growth Pool (UGP), a fund of 300 million tokens set up to give users and publishers an incentive to join the BAT platform

>basicattentiontoken.org/twitch-support/
>Twitch Streamers Can Now Earn Revenue
>As part of our commitment to Twitch, we have added up to an additional $1 million to our referral program for creators.
>First, we created up to a $1 million giveaway direct to users to fund their favorite publishers. Second, we established an up to $1 million referral program to reward creators for bringing their audience members to the platform. Finally, with this announcement, we are adding up to $1 million to that referral program with the addition of Twitch.tv support in Brave Payment.

>comfy
kys shill

Reminder: If you HAVE to answer to Brave shill, to call him out on his lies, use the "sage" option so you don't bump the thread.

Oh shit, I literally just installed Brave moments ago and now I'm here. Which browser do you recommend me then?

(OP)
> another day goes by, yet another brave shill thread appears
get fucked, marketing shill. it's garbage.

Based Brave poster

>This shit is comfy as fuck.
Botnets can be comfy,you know. And it absolutely is a botnet. You want botnet free? Try Iridium or IceCat.

get the fuck out brave shill

Enjoy your retarded icon that looks like a fucking carrothead.

Attached: suc-dic.jpg (700x500, 33K)

Be Brave, white man!

sage negated

Attached: 1558747808013.jpg (590x787, 81K)

Sage the brave shill

>Sage
Enjoy your ban.

Thanks for the bump

Attached: brave_shilling_2.png (4000x3210, 3.55M)

a browser that uses the moto "you are not the product"
is already giving me the answer to how much "secure" he is..
It's a persuasion sentence for a feeble minded hipster audience..
block web requests and cookies,
It is not even close to make the user secure..
and I do not know if anyone ever bothered to do a speed test next to other browsers

Why do you type like that?

what do you mean?

With a ton of line breaks and ellipses but with only two periods. Looks like an absolute pajeet.

Imagine defending a tool you use to browse the internet.
That's right. You can't. All these faggots are either ironic brave shills or paid braveniggers.

>using (((brave))) when iridium exists
topkek

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

>looks like a pajeet
i hate you

literally no benefit to using this chromium fork unless you want to support internet browser monopolisation by encouraging the use of BAT and by doing so giving away fuckloads of “anonymous” information on yourself that is recorded forever in a blockchain. you aren’t the product, goy!

see