Best browser

>not built from the code of the world's biggest web tracker
>developers don't get into politics
>the only extensions it uses are the ones you install yourself, and you wont lose them all overnight
>defined UI, free from the corporate influence of windows 8/10 metro
>doesn't force site owners to associate with them by holding ad revenue hostage or waste user's hardware by mining crypto
is there a browser more based than waterfox?

Attached: waterfox.png (256x256, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/
howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/
9to5google.com/2019/05/29/chrome-ad-blocking-enterprise-manifest-v3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
sounds like you got memed on

>a program is spying on you because it checks for updates when you run it
god i hate this boomer's website
you can disable safebrowsing in settings.
also hmm that 109 requests thing is weird, what purpose would waterfox have for doing that? what exactly do they get out of it?

that's not lynx

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/
All you need is this, and put every website in a separate fucking container so none of them know you exist, and set it to auto open in that container
it's virtually having a different browser per website.

Attached: 1531865944106.png (1280x1150, 230K)

You guys will hate me for this but.. the best browser is unironically Chrome. Cmon they have the best software engineers working on that shit.

this

Attached: file.png (288x512, 135K)

Yeah... No thanks...
howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/

shut up retard zoomer

Attached: 1536866741492.jpg (1600x1200, 486K)

>reflective screen
lmao

>flash was on
lmao

Face it, we won't have a good browser until someone reputable digs into the CURRENT Firefox, rips out all its botnet guts, packages it up, and continues to release updates as Firefox does.

Until then, the best we can do is just use Firefox with as much of its crap disabled as possible and hope there's not some horrible botnet underneath fucking us over.

Reading that article literally made me want to install Waterfox. Downloading it.

With manifest v3, it'll have the best adblockers too :)

What about that GNU fork... doesn't work?

but suckless surf

I thought Brave was the one, until I found out that they have an agenda with ads

I hope you're being sarcastic

9to5google.com/2019/05/29/chrome-ad-blocking-enterprise-manifest-v3/

>Manifest V3 comprises a major change to Chrome’s extensions system, including a revamp to the permissions system and a fundamental change to the way ad blockers operate. In particular, modern ad blockers, like uBlock Origin and Ghostery, use Chrome’s webRequest API to block ads before they’re even downloaded.

With the Manifest V3 proposal, Google deprecates the webRequest API’s ability to block a particular request before it’s loaded. As you would expect, power users and extension developers alike criticized Google’s proposal for limiting the user’s ability to browse the web as they see fit.

literally pale moon

Built from the code of the world's biggest trannies who backdoor their users to spy on them, makes most of their money from partnership with Google, yeah, much better.
I turd is not good because there is a bigger turd next to it. They're both fucking turds. Especially when the smaller turd is just made up of leftovers from the big one.

Pretty sure the smiley face gave the sarcasam away.

>howtoshill

waterfox is awesome, although i hope they'll keep making updates for the 56 side, fuck the new UI. I want to keep having my UI look like this.
I don't even care so much about the whole spyware BS from , i checked myself and I can easily look at all network requests it makes and understand why it makes them (e.g. extension update checking is not a botnet thing (you can turn it off if you want) as it's understandable. chrome making 5 extra requests with every request is not understandable)... for me, that's enough to get the seal of approval, especially if it means i can have non-shit UI

Attached: 2019-05-30_16-41-41.png (1920x1036, 375K)

This. Decent Firefox forks... But both sucks.

Honestly, I don't know today, but time ago I try GNU-Icecat and the amount of privacy-oriented addons that comes with it made the browsing experience very painful.

Palemoon gives a very outdated fell, but I don't tried yet

Today I would recommend something like Ungoogled-Chromium or Iridium, especially the last, that support unveil in OpenBSD

aaayyy lmao

Outdated. My extensions don't work with it.

>world's biggest trannies
Shit... how does that work?

Why not just Firefox?

Yes its called Firefox

that's not how you spell Falkon

>tfw no Gecko browser without Mozilla parts in it

>want to search something
>press enter
>nothing happens
>repeat until you delete a a single letter
>it now works
Bravo Kekzilla.

Vivaldi

Oh I'm not the only one with that issue then. Had to switch it was so fucking annoying

is seamonkey a good browser?