As a blogger I'm really glad chrome is about to kill adblockers. Can't wait for my revenue to spike

As a blogger I'm really glad chrome is about to kill adblockers. Can't wait for my revenue to spike

Attached: 1558471758636_0.gif (220x216, 39K)

agreed

Nobody visits your blog faggot

>implying firefox won't follow suit

I'm just glad normalfags will have to start funding the media by sitting through ads again

daily reminder that you will be able to pirate enterprise chrome, block hosts files in your os, or use an alternative browser meaning that you guys will not get any money after the public starts once again finding ways around adblocking.

Hopefully this makes people turn away from Ch*ome.

Brave, Bromite and Iridium all exist

>As a blogger

Attached: blogger.gif (413x243, 51K)

>pirate
nigga chromium is open source

What are the chances that it's actually not going to be as bad as they say

They'll lose a ton of users if they go through with it
I imagine they'll backpedal on it after some time or introduce their own adblocker that doesn't allow you to block ads from verified sources

Adguard DNS.

Same as Pihole. Doesn't block YouTube type ads and leaves page could not be displayed boxes where ads would be

That image is reserved for BTFOing iToddlers

If you're on Jow Forums and using Chrome then you don't belong on Jow Forums. This is a normalfag tax like everything else.

>or introduce their own adblocker that doesn't allow you to block ads from verified sources
Assuming it works, it might be the best of both words. No one sane is arguing against ads, just make them safe and not overly obtrusive.

Not using an ad blocker is simply not an option. It's the single best method to prevent viruses. So many junky pages have malicious click under ads that without ad blocker would require disabling js, often rendering the site useless.

>blogger
>satania
Not surprised.

Attached: 1554028641764.png (540x540, 206K)

Dumb Satania poster.

Same here user.
I'm currently at six figures/year with Amazon affiliate + Adsense and PPC traffic. Can't wait to hit 7 figures by 2021 if they actually go through with killing adblockers.

For once, Google is based.

How did you get started

> as a blogger
discarded af

Fugg.. Most normies and boomers get malware through clicking on dumb advertisments and links... Without UBlock Origin my mom will somehow get her credit card info stolen...

>as a blogger
stopped reading there

What do you blog?

chromium will be affected too
nigga