Browserlets will NEVER have this

>browserlets will NEVER have this

Attached: 2019-05-31_12-21-33.png (1920x1036, 749K)

What am I looking at?

same
waterfox is an excellent browser, 4chanX makes it even better

waterfox with tab tree on the left, bookmarks tree on the right, url+search on top, status/etc on bottom
there's no wasted space as most modern websites have 30vw margins on both sides of the content, and it makes tabs actually manageable as opposed to whatever the fuck this is

i should try out X, is it good?

Attached: 2019-05-20_15-19-48.png (1305x53, 4K)

?

Attached: Screenshot (46).png (2560x1080, 868K)

>2019
>browsing Jow Forums
Seething incel

I too use Waterfox (currently v56, but I'm thinking on jumping to v68 if they manage to implement XUL add-ons), but I'm worried about Alex and the Thunderbird guys not being able to maintain XUL support in the future when Firefox's code diverges too much from theirs.

Attached: 1558897157546.jpg (2697x2107, 301K)

Not as nice as mine

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 11.42.00 AM.png (1434x795, 473K)

>that font rendering
Jesus fucking Christ... How do you even look at this shit?

I'm comfy here already desu

Attached: 654745745956.jpg (1877x999, 241K)

I don't see anything useful.

Isn't too much in your face? Do you need this all the time? Aren't you overwhelmed by information and procrastinating 15hs/day? You don't have a gf? I'm right?

Remember those days when browsers didn't have tabs, you focus only on what you need, move along and have a productive life?. Those days have gone. Humanity has become dummer by excess of irrelevant information.

This is enough, this is nice.

i'm talking about the browser layout, i'm literally just using Tomorrow CSS here
also those look like shit, why is there fontawesome, red/black on grey, tons of margin

i don't like blur and red/blue color aberration, and like the retro look of it. i like my pixels sharp

>Isn't too much in your face?
no, everything on here has a use and is nice for me to be able to see at a glance
>Do you need this all the time?
yes
>Aren't you overwhelmed by information and procrastinating 15hs/day?
actually, having such a layout has made me more productive as i can easily see what i have open, how it's managed, and don't have to constantly scroll through spiky tabs or other stuff when i'm just looking for a specific function signature
>You don't have a gf? I'm right?
;^)
>Remember those days when browsers didn't have tabs, you focus only on what you need, move along and have a productive life?. Those days have gone. Humanity has become dummer by excess of irrelevant information.
dummer

is this autism?

ensuring that which you use every day, a lot of the time, develop for, develop using, work using, etc. doesn't give you claustrophobia from having everything become squashed together once you have more than 7 bookmarks or tabs, and is actually nice to use and something you can be proud of? no different from caring about the car you drive
meanwhile there's people like you in those desktop threads who literally only use their pcs to lurk Jow Forums and youtube, spam discord who just open feh a few times and scrot it and think they're cool because they have even more empty space to put kanna into? are they not at least the same autism?

autism

seething

looks like bloated trash

bloat is UX, not UI. the information in my browser is dense, but not bloated for i can tell what everything means and where to find it (in fact, it's easier to use BECAUSE it's not minimalist)
titlebar has menu (the button's usually the browser's name (Waterfox), i changed it), page title and window decoration buttons
urlbar has everything to go to a new destination (urlbar and search)
left bar has that which is currently open
right bar has that which can potentially be opened
bottom bar has the status of the current document and of the browser

wasted space

>Remember those days when browsers didn't have tabs
Reeeally pushing it lad. Early netscape and XP IE era didn't have tabs but eventually even netscape adopted it.
On vivaldi all you have to do is push F4 to hide the sidebar (downloads/favourites etc..) and ctrl + f11 to hide everything.

>dark themes
Confirmed basement dweller.

Not really. All of it has a purpose. Only space that is relatively blank is the middle of the top and bottom bars, but I haven't come across a purpose for that space.

well same here, i can also easily hide both sidebars, no problem
even XP started to have a tabbed IE though, right? the crappy one where the tabs were weirdly placed below the url bar, like a toolbar

imagine having eyes