New iPod Touch is out for $199 and its front and back cameras are better than most budget Androids

Look at the front and back camera footage in this video, Jow Forums. It looks better than most Android budget phones.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYnC5GwYqN8

You have to admit, Jow Forums. This is a smart move by Apple. Tons of kids will buy this and get into the Apple ecosystem this way, and also, I can see tons of Jow Forums poorfags buying this so they can use it as a Wifi phone and do iMessage, Facetime, and use a simple app like Textnow without having to pay for data or phone plans.

Imagine if they do another iPod Touch like this that is even better for the same price.

Attached: ipod-touch.jpg (689x689, 186K)

Front facing camera video quality

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

>than most budget
come back when it's all

Rear Camera video quality

Attached: mpv-shot0002.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

>Its another camera on a phone thread.
This board slowly turning into /p/.

More like iPod OutOfTouch if you think i'm gonna pay for a 200$ music player when my Smartphone already does that just fine.

>icuckstine
op is a faggot and itoddler

>if you think i'm gonna pay for a 200$ music player when my Smartphone already does that just fine.
What if you don't have a phone? I can see a lot of Jow Forums poorfags buying this to use as a Wifi phone. Now they can contact people with iMessage and Facetime and get blue bubbles.

imagine caring about having blue bubble, while you can get more feature-packed android phone for the same amount of money and will look more modern than that stuck-in-mid-2000s ipod

>overpriced music player
>has cameras that beat cheap phones
Okay user, cool story.

Now try anything in remotely low light instead of sunshine. Watch it fall flat.

>Now try anything in remotely low light instead of sunshine. Watch it fall flat.
Why would anybody take pictures in low light in the first place, user?

>Not having a smartphone

Everyone here has at the very least a 120$ chinkphone.

And what if they don't or theirs broke? I can see them buying this iPod Touch if they stay at home all day.

>reviews a music player
>doesn't talk about sound quality

for $200 you can get a music player than can do 24/192 and maybe even DSD. Fuck the itoy. itoy can't even do 16/48.

is these shot with potato?

looks good for video

Butthurt andreet

Why is this 200$ and the new iPhone is thousands? Isn't it just the same thing, just it can't make calls

Jfc exactly. No upgraded sound card. Apple music wouldn't have hi res anyway
This is insulting wtf were iPods always this lame

>Now they can contact people with iMessage and Facetime and get blue bubbles.
Imagine being an American and having this shit matter.

>muh cameras on a portable music player
And uhhh, how about the audio part? Is it walled out like most Apple products? Does it even play FLAC files?

For $250 you can get a phone with an OLED screen, in screen fingerprint reader, minimal bezels, Snapdragon 675, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
What kinda retard would buy this?

Attached: 1540295757551.jpg (727x452, 29K)

What if you do have a phone but you keep it in an airplane mode at all times. Gotcha. There is the 0.03% market share you are looking for!

Attached: lenovo-thinkreality-ar-headset-1 (1).jpg (2400x1600, 504K)

obviously they want you to use apple music

Nice try. I started off with an iTouch and felt the phone was much thicker and shittier. After that within a year the itouch battery would go from 100 to 20 in about 20 minutes. Of course, at the time I really liked the camera and being able to play games offline on the go. Other than that the itouch made me realize I would never use an iPhone (iTunes was another humongous pain in the asshole)!but the itouch itself, less the battery issues was almost perfect.

>Does it even play FLAC files?
yes with 3rd party players

God I hate that bimbo faced roastie

Attached: 1537446427643.png (594x648, 152K)

No blue bubbles though, incel

It really, really doesn't.

>For $250 you can get a phone with an OLED screen, in screen fingerprint reader, minimal bezels, Snapdragon 675, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
But not blue bubbles with iMessage

Irrelevant unless you're a burger and if that is the case, I am very sorry.

>What if you don't have a phone?
Then you’re a social outcast, society has made the use of a smart phone mandatory as a means of communication and is now the standard phone type

shrek_yikes_face.webp

Only faggots and retards care about phone cameras. No one gives a fuck about your pictures unless you're a real estate agent.

Kill yourselves you subhuman retards.

Who's this tranny?

Does it matter anywhere outside the burgerland? Why don't you use any other messenger?

TRANNIETORS CONFIRMED PAID SHILLS OF iWHORE
I'M OUT OF THIS GAY PLACE

Why would you get an Audio Player that ist basically a smartphone?
Wouldnt you buy one that ist smaller than a Phone and has physical Buttons, so you can blindly control it while its still in your Pocket?

less thinking, more buying
hurry up, chop chop, go visit your nearest apple store
what are you poor? can't afford the best?

The A10 on this is underclocked making gaming not possible.

>Be iCuckstine
>Based towards all Apple products, unironically Apple sends her pink shit
>Be this ugly whore who shills for Apple
>Have 97% of demographic viewers from US Army, Middle East and India because blonde who "loves tech"
>Annoying as hell voice and even Linus finds her to be a bitch

Is this post a joke?

Attached: 1551060071556.jpg (596x953, 388K)

The iOS itself makes gaming not possible

>gaming
just leave Jow Forums already

this guy...

>even Linus finds her to be a bitch
sauce?

Ok? But how's the sound quality?

I thought Apple was retiring iTunes at the end of this year

I think it's being broken up into several different apps

All phone cameras are shit.
If you want a good camera that fits in your pocket buy a Ricoh GR.

Well she's hitting the wall alright

>Apple makes a new music player
>Markets it on everything except music quality
Pottery.

I already have a phone with a camera I can more than tolerate, and I can even make calls with it! I'd still consider buying this if it actually offered any advantage as a MUSIC PLAYER.
I might want to invest in an iPod with a decent camera if it's water resistant and has great audio quality so I can actually use it as a MUSIC PLAYER while I'm out jogging at the pier. I do take photos at the pier for fun while I'm out if I spot a scene I like, so that would still be useful. But if I just wanted a better camera, I'd buy a fucking camera, durr.
Unless they want to stick a sim tray in it and sell it as the new iPhone SE for a reasonable price, I'm not interested in your blue bubble crap, I live in a sane country.

With every year that passes I miss Steve more and more. I didn't like the guy when he was alive but at least he recognized that some devices are meant to be fucking specialized.

What's this?

Attached: ss (2019-06-01 at 17.16.02).png (234x411, 165K)

>implying Jow Forumsayman is not less disdained than applel Jow Forumsarbages

wifi antenna

Damn. Wake me up when we leave 2010

This but unironically
It costs basically the same as a Shanling M2X and will faill horrendously in terms of audio quality vs it, I bet.

oh, weird

shilling this fucking hard lmfao

Just buy an iPhone SE for like 50 bucks more.

>broke or uberpoorfags
Nah, I can see them myself included got used chinkphone for 30 bucks.
This iCrap is to scam parents thinking this is safer for their precious dumb little daughter than a phone.

They planned to put a dual camera there.
When the design changed last minute to a cheaper one camera setup the holes were already cut so they just covered it up with some plastic.

>What if you don't have a phone?
deluded much?

This looks as bad as the 5th gen iPod nano
Fuck me dead
Did they run a gaussian blur on this or something?
I swear, an iPhone 5c I bought as an IP camera takes better shots than this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 1.32.53 am.png (576x568, 346K)

Nigga it's had that for wifi for fucking years

ipod touches are literally for children

>Same camera as the iPhone 4S from 8 fucking years ago
>better than anything even remotely new
I didn't know they still made cameras this shit.
Must be the same shit most android phones are using for front facing cameras now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 1.39.10 am.png (450x566, 79K)

So its a 4 inch tablet?

All touchscreen phones and tablets are for kids.

Ipod touches and iphones have traditionally gone end of life after about 2 years. After 2 years most apps in the app store will not support the device anymore and you are forced to upgrade.

It does not cost $200. It costs $100 per year as long as you never fucking drop the thing and shatter the screen into a million pieces.

Bro. I just had an idea. let's invent a fake thing where you say if you stick something thin inside of that thing and pry it open it reveals some extra gizmo. And make an infographic that tricks people into doing that.

>yet another self ad thread from iwhorein

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DO
YOUR
FUCKING
JOB
ALREADY

Apple Music has lossless ALAC, dumb pajeet.

For me it's Dani Daniels.

>Annoying as hell voice and even Linus finds her to be a bitch
tell me more

I hope you die a horrible death fuck you

>ipod
>2019

What is the point of this? You are basically getting a phone without ability to call?

>Tons of kids will buy this
Most parents are probably just going to give their kids their old smartphone without service, instead of buying a whole new device
That's how it used to be on the iPhone, they kept it on the ipod

Forgot image

Attached: older-gen-ios-devices[1].jpg (567x263, 30K)

>Tons of kids will buy this and get into the Apple ecosystem this way
The average 7 year old has a smartphone already and can't understand the concept of not having data if they go outside the house.
Why get a less useful device when their parents give them a hand me down every year anyway?

what phone are you talking about

Pry that off and it unblocks LTE coverage and it turns into a smaller iPhone XR

literally only black people use iphones anyway.

idk why ipods even exist anymore. On travel I use my smartphone to listen to music/browse the internet/take photos. For exercise I have my cheap 30 bucks sony mp3 player. Why does this still exist? For 200$ at that like wtf.

Does it come with the same CPU as the new(er) iphones? I can see parents buying it for their kids as a cheap portable console.

A10 fusion chip

When you pop it open it reveals a second charging port for either faster charging or using headphones.

this was probably posted by a kid or a reddit fag if they are unironically excited about apple shit with a kawaii smart nurd gurl xd

remember, a thread died for this

Why the actual fuck do you degenerates still posting in this thread?
It's clearly a fucking native advertising.

>tim kike personally sends iJew a product sample months before this goes on sale so she can make a commercial for it
Fuck off. Sage and report commercial spam.

Can I install rockbox in this?

>>Annoying as hell voice and even Linus finds her to be a bitch
You can't throw in that statement and then not give any sauce you asshole, why would torvals care about her?

>Linus finds her to be a bitch
When did he say that?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 1.69M)

That's not a photograph, user. That's a video still.

>everyone hyped for a product I hate is a shill
ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jow Forums

Oh no, a browser wars thread died for this?!?!

No

rockbox support for apple products has always been spotty

see Fuck off kike.