Why aren’t you dating Asian girls?

Take a country like China or Thailand, virginity is still prized there. You can find an attractive woman who respects you, and is likely university educated if she speaks English, traditional, good at cooking, and craves white cock more than anything. Best part? The tall ones are the ones who love white guys the most.

On the other hand, in Europe you’ll struggle to find a girl who hasn’t been passed around like the village bicycle, slammed by Jamal a few times, and stretched out by 20 Muslim cocks by the time she’s 18.

Either these American dating apps like tinder need to get in line with the age of consent so I can find a 15 year old Swedish girl without standing outside a school. Or I’m going to marry a traditional Thai or Chinese girl who loves my big whiteu cocku. I’m in my mid twenties now and times running out. P.S I already have two white children with a roastie whore who left me to jump back on the cock carousel (the same will happen to you).

Attached: 1F069FBA-DA1F-48FE-947D-A284646F4122.jpg (750x734, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Linda-Elizabeth-Barry-William-Galbraith/dp/1986292800/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1544748466&sr=8-3&keywords=linda elizabeth barry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never date second-gen asians. They are American in heart and poisoned by materialistic desire.

kindly fuck off

Attached: 1499033424870.gif (515x485, 52K)

>so I can find a 15 year old Swedish girl without standing outside a school.
made me chuckle.

Anyway I agree mostly

Attached: mm.jpg (433x502, 49K)

Kike spotted. Fuck off my country jude

You guys remind me of Roman Bellic from GTA4 whom Niko said he could have worked hard back in his home country but Roman only got the drive to make something of himself after moving to America.
Grass is greener on the other side syndrome.

Genuinely I’m not, but I already have two kids with a Swedish roastie... I won’t breed with an Asian but it’s certainly the smart choice.

Based. Western women are a lost cause. Best to get a qt chink and keep her locked up from the degeneracy. White women are shit so people need to stfu with my aryan race shit

Asians are only for the failed whites with shit genetics whose face has a subconcious "UNFUCKABLE UNLESS OVER THE AGE OF 30" sign plastered on his face [spoiler]....like me ;-;

I wonder why some anons from here are against the unity of Europeans and Asians.
There must be a reason against, right?
Is it fear?
Fear of what?
Of us becoming the true master race?
Who holds that title I wonder, who controls our world? That's our enemy

Sounds perfect then

There are none here.

Your problem was to marry a city whore. All people living in cities are degenerates.
You can date whatever you want but she will want a child and you will create a mutt. Which is not ideal for a dying country like Sweden.

Oh wow, an asian thread, haven't seen one of those in a while.
Get fucked Sven.

Attached: Slidethread.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Europeans can hardly unite among themselves. They don't like each other. They should try to do that first before connecting with people from another continent.

>Why aren’t you dating Asian girls?
Because they're not attractive. They look like a hybrid between a European and a cat. They also love eating cats - I guess it's true when they say 'You are what you eat'.

This time we are uniting two higher races to fight our most powerful enemy.
You can already see them fearing for the master race.

It’s all about iq these days, so why not breed with Asians who have higher iq? But no, that doesn’t follow (((their))) plan

This
Much of your problems are because you no longer have arranged introduction networks due to your corporate individualism manifesting in atomised societies
Us 2nd generation lads can go back to pick up top-tier educated waifu 18-22 yr old Qts from back home but even they are now being infected with mass consumerist hedonistic media

Thanks alot USA

Exactly, my fellow enlightened user.
It's time to breed the race that can stop the jewry.

Because I'm not a loser

Cuz i dont stick my dick in gooks and slopes you fuckin dirty swedecuck

lol, jews have the highest iq

Eurasians will have it higher and stronger.
We can stop their supremacy if we bred with Asians.

Enjoy your roastie whore.

>tfw your future white roastie never bled on your cock while begging you to break her in and put your mark on her body. Her hymen will be forever shaped by someone else, possibly a nigger. Enjoy!

Jews made you think like this.
They don't want competition, they know if Europeans bred with Asians, it would bring problems to them in the following generations.
Think. Why are they against WMAF?

COPE

Attached: cut my life into.png (808x805, 787K)

What Jews you idiot. Asians just aren't desirable. Asian women are nothing like your weeb fantasy

>What Jews you idiot.
t. kike

Attached: hoho.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Not expecting that at all. I don’t really find them that attractive but no one wants a girl who has had another dick, and most white girls are first dicked at 14-16 years old.

They don’t wait until marriage to lose their virginity, they lose it 2years later though + 50% divorce rate.

For the love of fuck, stop creating hapas.

Attached: 9E6B0CB8-C339-485A-89C2-74D39D1365BF.jpg (695x909, 281K)

Jow Forums is based
i know asian girls are pretty much the best girls currently.
because white women are brainwashed garbage.

theres no asians here
97% white

nah
half and half

This

Attached: gooks.jpg (3612x2709, 1.9M)

Why would you rather have a girl, thats never tried anything, than a girl thats tried it a few times, and knows what the fuck she's doing.
Personally it's fine if she's dated a couple of guys, but fully virgin i do not prefer

Nigga, do you really want to fulfill the Kalergi Plan? Mixing with asians is how you help a hapa Austrian jew from the 1920s mutt Europe and the world at large so (((they))) can rule supreme and make the rest of the human race into their person labor pool of golems

asian girls too smol

Attached: tol.jpg (889x899, 88K)

lmao cuck

Haha nah dude, fuck your cultural and racial homogeneity - pop babies with a slant eyed woman!

Who wants their kids to look like them anyway? Nerds and cucks, thats who! And you don't want to be a nerd, or a cuck, eh user?

Attached: DuV9DhcXQAAwaVS.jpg (360x270, 20K)

depends

Attached: Hannah.jpg (960x720, 77K)

This all over. They're also pretty fucking annoying

We already have the Ashkenazi Jews ruling our world, we need a new master race.
An eurasian aryan capable of guiding the humanity to a brighter future.

I like being white, I want my kids to look like me and their mother, I don't want a manlet for a son with shitty vision, I don't want a daughter that will become some fuckpuppet like all the Eurasian girls I went to school with. I want kids that will be accepted by BOTH sides of their family tree.

I am friends with a lot of hapas, since I deal with people for who they are, not their racial content. That said my hapa male friends had the worst of time with women, as white women and azn women alike didn't want them for not being fully white nor asian and female hapa friends were pretty much treated like dick cozies by white and asian dudes alike.

Attached: WMAFKids.png (1592x668, 65K)

FOB asian waifu become the same once their English skills and familiarity with Western culture make them realize how fedora their white husband was and divorce or cuck them

Dude, haven't you noticed? Asians are smart but they lack creativity and imaginative thinking like white people have. Notice most asian men only care about success and social esteem? Not seeing how their antlike mentality will help conquer the Joo menace like you seem to think they will

believe it or not i had an second-gen asian girl for 2 years- she got super redpilled and was the exact opposite of this... but she was the exception not the rule- i left her cuz i dont want no chink dna in my kids

Europeans are creative, but they lack intelligence.
Asians are intelligent, but they lack creativity.
Eurasians though, it will have both. The union of the two higher races are capable of defeating our enemy.
Jews refuse to let this happen just like you.

Fuck off schlomo

asian defy the NWO

amazon.com/Linda-Elizabeth-Barry-William-Galbraith/dp/1986292800/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1544748466&sr=8-3&keywords=linda elizabeth barry

>Europeans lack intelligence

Well fuck, they sure did well the last few hundred years for a bunch of retards.

>nice meme flag

i had an asian girlfriend- just left her today purely on the basis of her race. race primacy is important. she had every trait in a good wife- redpilled, good cook, smart, works hard, clean, fucks good. But i gotta through that all away- as a white nationalist- i just cant let that happen to my legacy.

i must be apart of the solution to the breeding out of white people- i will help my race

>Europeans lack intelligence
What?

Attached: image.jpg (463x768, 71K)

>Thailand
>virginity is still prized there

You do realize this is one of the biggest destinations for sex tourism after your mom. right?

wtf r u saying... whites lack intelligence are you mentally deficient?

>Either these American dating apps like tinder need to get in line with the age of consent so I can find a 15 year old Swedish girl without standing outside a school
kek

Attached: 1543917393421.png (698x1120, 60K)

with a hapa son there is a 120% it will be a nerd and a cuck, that insecurity and emasculation from its full azn tiger mother will give you nothing but Supreme Gentlemen

Jejd

Take a country like China or Thailand, virginity is still prized there. You can find an attractive woman who respects you, and is likely university educated if she speaks English, traditional, good at cooking, and craves white cock more than anything. Best part? The tall ones are the ones who love white guys the most.

On the other hand, in Europe you’ll struggle to find a girl who hasn’t been passed around like the village bicycle, slammed by Jamal a few times, and stretched out by 20 Muslim cocks by the time she’s 18.

Either these American dating apps like tinder need to get in line with the age of consent so I can find a 15 year old Swedish girl without standing outside a school. Or I’m going to marry a traditional Thai or Chinese girl who loves my big whiteu cocku. I’m in my mid twenties now and times running out. P.S I already have two white children with a roastie whore who left me to jump back on the cock carousel (the same will happen to you).

>Why aren’t you dating Asian girls?
afff i allready answered this yesterday.
anyway.. comon tought of that pic down syndrome.
did you know i'm possess by a strong down syndrome spirit ? how i know ?
it makes me do perfect shoots to everyhing down of me.
i once toke a grasshopper back legs by lancing my dogs chain twice. its just fucking impossible