Was Terry Davis normal prior to 1996? Wikipedia doesn't mention anything about his life before then

Was Terry Davis normal prior to 1996? Wikipedia doesn't mention anything about his life before then.

Attached: 1559393881233.jpg (468x589, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS
warosu.org/sci/thread/9972059
youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably. most schizophrenics are mostly normal until they start getting to middle age, then they lose it.

timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS

He had a job and was an atheist, so I guess he used to be normal.

So religion is literally unironically a mental disorder

*tips*

Why does Terry A. Davis have the exact same genetics as Jordan B. Peterson.

Attached: 1559345484318.png (1415x524, 891K)

He programmed VAX machines, one of the most reliables computers in the history. That's very serious task to give to a schizophrenic. I'm sure he was "normal"

He drank water as well.
Guess water makes you mentally ill...

Perhaps i should turn to religion, writing my own OS is quite nice to have on your CV

Fuck you. The wikipedia article says
>The engineer had previously spoken to Davis at length and believed that Davis could have been a "Steve Jobs" or a "Steve Wozniak" were it not for his illness.
Fucking dumb retard CIA niggers can't help but make a mockery of him even in death. If he didn't have a condition then he could have been the biggest nigger monkey ever just like the others! Fuck you fuck off

Attached: terry dancing.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

full down syndrome

>majority of population has mental disorder
not sure if ^ ironically or unironically

Great reading comprehension.

No they aren't
>Men and women are equally likely to get this brain disorder, but guys tend to get it slightly earlier. On average, men are diagnosed in their late teens to early 20s. Women tend to get diagnosed in their late 20s to early 30s. People rarely develop schizophrenia before they're 12 or after they're 40.

tell me he is still alive, Jow Forums

Attached: 43432.jpg (880x600, 183K)

you're glowing

t. redditqueers

post that webm

Honk.

Nobody on Jow Forums has the social skills to read irony,

Being without religion and therefore morality is a stupid position, fedora tipper.

that's not fair, all women are schizo to begin with.

remember when Terry went to the 99 cent store and bought exactly 20 bottles of diet shasta cola. cost was totaled at twenty dollars even.

if that's true terry is owed 20 cent

someone should steal 1/5 of an item to bring them to justice

Attached: aw.jpg (236x177, 22K)

you dont need childish fairytales to develop a moral framework, retard

warosu.org/sci/thread/9972059

>muh kant

tip harder fedoramong

There exists no non-religious reason why any moral claim is true. There has never been a moral philosopher who have provided a reason why someone should or should not do something regardless of what they want to do or if it benefits them or not.

Richard Dawkins "the selfish gene" explains that we help those close to us even if they dont seem related to us, because it increases the chance of those with genes close to yours from reproducing. That explains why you care most about your family, then your friends (those that live close to you) and last the people that live far away from you. Everybody is related to each other in some way, so there is always some benefit to morals.

td;dr: There are benefits of being moral even if you can't see the benefit at first sight

Yikes

>chemicals in your brain, bro!
>thats why, we like, love our familia and friends

fapping to dawkins? check
tddr just like he's still on reddit? check

Attached: redshirt_shrek.jpg (763x704, 46K)

Richard Dawkins have no reason why caring about family is morally good. If he had then he would have a reason why people should not kill their own family if they want to do it and get a kick out of doing it. Maybe some sexual satisfaction from it.

There exists no non-religious reason why caring about anyone is morally good or bad. If there was then there would exist a reason why people should or should not do it regardless of if they want to do it or not.

>secular morals benefit you because genes close to yours could reproduce, so you should also help people who are completely different than you also even though I've done nothing to substantiate this, look at all the benfits you just aren't seeing that I can't actually point out
You probably thought this disjointed, illogical rant made you sound smart, too.

Luckily risk-adversity and information gradients exist to keep people in their place. I don't particularly care about morality, though.

You didn't read what I wrote. You care about your family because they are genetically close to you. If you help each other you will increase chance of your genes from multiplicating. In the past when we didn't live as good as now, if you didn't help each other out you would end up dying.

If you dont help each other out, you will die out. Those that do, will live. How hard is it to understand? even animals understand this

Wait, religion came first and then morality? How does that work?

>so obvious even cute, fluffy animals do it, bro
>just ignore all the lions, chimps, and wolves that frequently kill their same species uhhh thats different

nice

Attached: brainlet01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Not long ago infanticide was A OK now it isn't due to Christianity.

yes, a contagious mental disorder

Haha it takes an extra 10 years to notice if a women goes schizo because they are all crazy anyway.

Surely they thought other things were wrong back then. Babies are annoying as fuck, so I could understand why they'd hate them.

Toxoplasmosis?

Attached: CatsglowInthedArk.jpg (628x610, 120K)

That doesn't make it morally good or bad. The ancient Greeks considered empathy morally bad, Christians considered greed morally bad, modern society considers racism morally bad, these are all things humans have a tendency to do, that doesn't automatically make it morally good or bad.

And people who wants to kill their family for sexual reasons obviously care more about that than their family. I guess if you are right then it is never morally wrong to kill one's own family because every time it is done it is not done by anyone your reason applies for.

Yes, can't have morality without religion. Without religion it is just arbitrary rules where no reason exists why such rules are true.

catfags are the worst

Terry's mistake was believing he was following some god's command. In reality, he was the god.

Yes, look at the US for example.

>he doesn't know that atheism is caused by brain damage

There is no conclusive evidence that he is dead. No body, no grave, no official announcement. He's probably in a mental hospital somewhere.

So is religion in general

>Richard Dawkins
stopped reading right there

If you consider 'merica the center of the world ... than yes

I started getting hallucinations when I was 19 and seriously thought I was developing schizophrenia. What are you even supposed to do after that? You're basically fucked and life is over. Fortunately for me the hallucinations stopped happening randomly and I forgot about it

Yep, that's the definition of a closed minded person

Not him but people have already put holes in your argument for 200 years. Physical detererminism is nothing new. Pantheism is nothing new. Hegelianism is nothing new. Read any of the gripes for centuries about any of these topics and realize you're not as smart or open minded as Richard Dawkins makes you feel.

majority of people also think jews are alright, checks out

The difference is that he is not based in this religious mumbo jumbo, tries to explain the link between behaviour and genectics

>think of da children
cringe

What happened to the fucking bird?

I now hate Christianity

Attached: 0_6bx97uzd3pt21.jpg (500x558, 34K)

Wow thanks for that enlightening difference those guys before didn't recognize this. Based Dawkins what a guy truly an original thinker that will echo through the dialect of history

Terry declared that the bird was a darkly shaded glow in the dark member of the CIA. You can only imagine what happened next.

All of you are proof that religion has no place in modern society. Religion, at its core, is the act of living by olden manuscripts that can not have their authenticity proven and are in many ways not suitable for modern day society, as well as imprinting these toxic beliefs into the vulnerable and under-developed minds of children. Today, it only ever hinders societal progression, as seen in the new, barbaric anti-abortion laws in Alabama and the massive carnage dealt by Islamic terrorist groups.
Religion is also a telltale sign of lower intelligence and higher levsls of ignorance, as shown in this very thread by the abundance of cringeworthy "tips fedora" memes used in an attempt to invalidate any arguments contradictory to the pro-religious narrative baked into their brainlet heads. Therefore, anyone who seriously believes in a religion is likely not smart enough to see the obvious holes in its logic and also extremely ignorant and closed-minded, which overall makes them toxic to society. It is immoral to allow freedom of religion, as it allows these toxic beliefs to spread ever further. The only way that we all can fight back against the plague of religion is via massive, brutal force, as history has shown that "muh peace and love" gets you nowhere.

Attached: 1552001895253.jpg (245x249, 10K)

He could be mistaken for Daniel Day Lewis here.

He is.

[spoiler]In our hearts ;__;[/spoiler]

It always leads to violence because there has has never been an atheist who believes murder is actually morally wrong.

Didn't he rip its head off?

Wait seriously? There's no grave? It's definitely fishy then

Aw shit, he looks genuinely happy in that photo with his C64. Makes me sad for his fate having to deal with schizophrenia.

He was taken by the glowing ones

Honestly Terry shows that it can happen to anyone and the fact we have such extensive archive that clearly shows the development of such an ilness makes it more depressing.

word in his hood is that he was LITERALLY snatched up the the CIA african-americans. not even a meme. apparently he was needed to set up a bio-intelligent OS using some mouse brain

he didn't write an entire operating system all about water though

Probably true, what a shame. We should do activism to get CIA to release him.

here's a nice documentary about him and TempleOS, it's got some nice info

youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg&t=2s

some further info. this (((mouse))) brain system puts super computers to shame regards processing power. also when they dragged him away its rumored he started screaming exorcism rites . you see where this is going and why he was taken? i said (((mouse))) ;^)

theres no body because he was hit by a fucking train
theres no grave because graves cost money in which terry had none
there was official conformation of his death from police and local news sights

he is dead and will not becomiong back. stop trying to dig him up. if you think hes still alive your just as mental as terry

Attached: 1557425639452.jpg (446x598, 20K)

Never forget what they took from you

I did that dance in the mirror earlier because the other in my mind was trying to take control so I had to test my body and confirm it still responded to my commands. Am I schizo now?

He stomped that bundle of sticks