Summer is coming

>Summer is coming
How are you preparing for those higher ambient temps Jow Forums?
You DO have central air conditioning right?

Attached: HomeHVACb_0.jpg (1351x900, 179K)

By not getting any AMD hardware

Attached: 1559404454152.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

Of course I do, I just need to get the damn thing to not ice over...

GUYS
GUYS LISTEN, STICK WITH ME HERE, NO BULL SHIT, GOSPEL RIGHT HERE LISTEN UP

1. GET SOME OF YOUR MOST COMFY SHORTS, IDEALLY SOMETHING WITH A JERSY TEXTURE LIKE PIC RELATED
2. FOLD IT INTO A LITTLE BUNDLE, SOMETHING COMPACT AND EASY TO HIDE IF YOU CAN FOR THE NEXT STEP
3. ||| PUT IT IN YOUR FREEZER |||, REAL SHIT, FOLD IT TIGHT SO ITS EASIER TO HIDE SO ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH DOESNT GET WEIRDED OUT
4. HOT SUMMER NIGHT? HOT AS FUCK IN BED? HOT AS FUCK AT THE COMPUTER? PULL IT OUT OF THE FREEZER, PUT IT ON, NOW YOU A CHILL MF

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

We do but with my room being on the top I have to have a window a/c because the central air doesn't work effectively because all the heat rises up to here.

Call me insane if you want but now that temps are getting warmer, I noticed that my room feels curiously hotter than in the previous years at same outside temp. The only thing that changed is that I bought a Pooga in december.

Is a dehumidifier something worth getting

>You DO have central air conditioning right
of course, i'm american.

Nope in an apartment. Using one window ac and a big box fan. It's worked pretty well the past 4 years and its cheaper than the winter

It can be worthwhile.

I live on the east coast of the US and during the summer we regularly see 30c+ temps with humidity breaking 80%.

i can tolerate the summer heat and humidity because i am not an unhealthy burger gorger

I actually have felt this too, still being hot with my a/c at the exact same temp it always was, filters and stuff being clean, checking for heat leaks in the windows, still have had it feel hotter and had to turn the a/c down lower.

based

I've been looking at places to move out to and lately ive been seeing a lot of places that basically just cut a square hole out the wall and shove a wall unit AC in it and call it "central air"

Attached: in-the-wall-ac-units-wall-ac-with-heater-wall-ac-with-heat-through-the-wall-ac-units-lg-wall-air-wal (640x480, 14K)

Look for places that aren't ghetto as fuck?

i live in based california where weather is good year round

rent for a place that is actually tolerable and modern is like $2,000

meanwhile in the butt-fuck farm-states you can get a house for like $300/mo

tell me this is an av and the code

i mean in southern california btw

Lol move out retard. CA is a shithole in every sense of the word. 300k out there will get you a 1 bedroom "house" in the ghetto. On the east coast that'll get you acres of land, 4 beds minimum, garage, etc. Plus taxes arent as high, the people arent as gay, not everything is fucked by every modern lgbtwtfbbq politician, etc.

>southern california
The conversation was about the US though, not the communist reservation.

It's the same situation here on the east coast, get a better job.

I'm paying $1,800/month for a single bedroom.

holy shit this is genius thank you based user

I don't live in a shithole so it's cold enough that I don't need it.

Imagine being such a poorfag you can't afford central air.

>Have central air
>It doesn't make it upstairs to my room
>It doesn't make it to any other room but the living room
>My elderly grandmother lives with us
>If you crank up the AC so you can feel it anywhere else in the house, it gets too cold in the living room and she starts complaining about it
>If you turn down the AC so it's temperate in the living room, then the rest of the house is a fucking sauna

I have two box fans pointed at each other blowing on my legs. It's better than nothing.

Attached: 1558375007892.jpg (520x390, 36K)

lmfao you nazis are so fucking stupid you couldn't differentiate neoliberalism and communism if your life depended on it

Based. 1080Ti sli reporting in

Attached: 102D82E3-4B43-4DF6-8EB1-DF4762EDF43E.png (854x640, 609K)

I have this situation as well, it's what happens with single zone cooling.

Thermostat is in the living room, upstairs gets hot as fuck while the living room is a nice cool 67f.

I set up a fan at the bottom of the stairs to push cool air upstairs, then in the hall way upstairs I set up another fan that directs the cool air from downstairs into my room.

If I have my door closed on a hot day, my room quickly hits 80-90f. With the door open after only 15-20 minutes the temps fall to a much more comfortable 70-75f.

Not ideal, but it works.

>Summer is coming
Nigger, it's been 90° since March. The AC's been on since then but this townhouse is shit so the upstairs is ~8° warmer than downstairs.

Only non-Californians and especially small town retards hate California btw.

I'm sure all of the homeless people and people fleeing CA really love it too degenerate faggot.

why not get a cheap window unit? walmart sometimes has them for around $100

I don't see the appeal of central air for cooling. Why not use mini-split ductless units?

I had p4 northwood

British summer get stupidly humid to the point you feel like you are boiling in your own skin and it killed my pc

It shut down but there was no dry air to shift heat away

>British summers, humidity, etc.
>laughing southerners
If you haven’t enjoyed 110F with 100% humidity, you haven’t seen shit lol.

>Get a better job
Man is it annoying when people say this, like it's easy and shit to do that and that people are in lesser jobs just for the hell of it and obviously don't want better.

Why is intel so inefficient

Attached: ur2z593a9xs01.png (712x1441, 153K)