"Just install OpenBSD, user. It is the BASED operating system!"

>"Just install OpenBSD, user. It is the BASED operating system!"
>install it
>no Bluetooth
>no ethernet
>no hardware acceleration
>half the battery life
>slow as fuck

I have been memed on, and it's your fault.

Attached: 1413997736111.png (2560x2489, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's your fault for being such a retard. kys

Just keep at it user, it's the same feels early linux adopters faced. In a few years you can legitimately shitpost here about the "back in your day"/

Yeah, that's definitely not going to happen

>expecting an obscure server operating system to have full driver support for your consumer hardware

>an obscure server operating system
It was never intended to be "an obscure server operating system". This is just cope.

>he thinks OBSD, from the people who develop OpenSSH and a bunch of server daemons, is a desktop focused operating system
>he thinks *BSDs are mainstream
brainlet, no wonder you couldn't figure out how to get it working properly

Cope

great comeback, you sure showed me

Using BSD as a daily is like trying to make your car run on vegetable oil. Yeah it's possible. But at what fucking cost

freebsd is the usable BSD. puffyfags will never admit this

practice makes perfect, keep at it, don't give up, and be patient.

/thread

>That user really loves SSDs
>I should try that too. Up until now I've been using bananas on my cornflakes but I'll try SSDs instead
U gaiz tricked me!!

Just use Windows 7/10. Anything else is a big in-joke we repeat to laugh at those gullible enough to fall for it.

Cope

well, they sacrificed everything for security

I think if they were better funded, they'd be able to work on other parts of the OS, maybe be on par with FreeBSD
they're compentent, it's just really is a funding issue.

it works well as a highly secure command-line server OS though

You need to run fw_update if you can connect to the internet via wifi or tethering.

The performance part probably cannot be remedied.

>the usable BSD
that is GhostBSD. in my experience, GhostBSD is the only BSD that works on a desktop.

ghostBSD is just freebsd current with everything installed for you.

yes

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/

fpbp

OP BTFO

>I have been memed on, and it's your fault.
Frogposters deserve all the abuse they get, especially when they inflict it on themselves.

>frogposter can't *BSD
Gee what a suprise

Attached: 1407183741433.png (326x494, 34K)

>obscure server operating system
It's not even good a server OS, in case any user is tempted to make the same mistake as OP with a server.
It has a giant-locked kernel meaning it doesn't really scale beyond one core for IO-bound workloads like routing, web server, FTP server, etc.

OpenBSD is a meme

>filesystem
Bla bla blableble
>security
Blablabla blebli
>sustainability
Blobloblabla bleble
>standards-compliance
Bla lá Blablabla whwuw wiwmwkanwj

Attached: 11b955fc293f2e1b715424274371846008fea8c884eadb9df6f87d24da2036f8.jpg (442x293, 42K)

The constant anti-OpenBSD spam from Pajeet shills is one of the things that convinced me to install it. It’s clearly a threat to some established businesses and intelligence entities.

Wat?

Laziness to post the whole sauce

high quality pepe

Are you enjoying your glorious 20 Mbps of wi-fi rate?

I'm enjoying no System D backdoors, Linux kernel backdoors, and a more secure environment where productivity isn't measured in how many more million lines of code can be added in a year.