Which small torrents have the best video quality? Because fuck Yify

Which small torrents have the best video quality? Because fuck Yify.

Attached: 1DA3A597-55FF-463B-A6C6-3FC45CC507F8.png (1024x499, 254K)

If you are going to use public trackers you might as well use all of them
Install qbittorrent install all of the search plugins, search a movie name, download the one you like the most

>Install
>install
>plugins
>search
>download
>like

holy fuck red dot: the post

Unless there is some brand new compression algorithm that I don't know about, small file size means bad quality.
Complain about YIFY all you want, but if you want small sizes it's going to be the same quality.

You're really overpaying on those (Yous), he only earned one but you gave him six.

Attached: 42.jpg (300x426, 42K)

bamboozled i was

RARBG has some pretty solid releases.

Yify is actually fine unless it's a low light scene and the macro blocking kicks in.

1080p x265 1.5-2gb are the sweet spot

use mkvcage
they encode at the best possible quality available for the space

>1080p

like the fucking resolution of a mumbai special rip means fucking anything at all, when they literally just encode every res scaled to 1080 so idiots like you see 1080 and fucking SMASH DAT LIKE BUHTON MY NIGGER

>Which (small torrents)=shit torrent have the best video quality? Because fuck Yify.

You either have quality, or you have small files.

A 2GB 720p video will look better than a 2GB 1080p video.

Yify isn't all that terrible. But when I'm looking for something really high-quality, the group doesn't matter. I just look for shit like "Critereon" and "dual audio", even though I hate dual-audio. It's just that these kinds of torrents are usually made by people who really give a shit.
And for example, when I'm downloading a season of an anime on Nyaa (replace that with a high-quality tracker in whatever medium you like), I often just sort by size. Even though that size is contained in bullshit I'll never use (10-bit colour, dual[or more]-audio, etc), the point is that the rest of the torrent is usually super high-quality as well.

>And for example, when I'm downloading a season of an anime
*turns head*
>the point is that the rest of the torrent is usually super high-quality as well.
*stops reading right there*

@71221628
Thanks for the (You)s fuckboi

Attached: E4CD3B30-3FE2-49A3-8756-B31E6070F087.jpg (600x439, 18K)

Did you, uhh, stumble into here from a furry forum or something? Or are you just brain-damaged? What is preventing you from using full sentences?
Point is: you're supporting the funding of 2channel servers by browsing here, so I don't care about you're opinion. You're functionally pro-anime if you post here, regardless of what you believe.

Attached: 1345243157854.jpg (217x223, 8K)

Name your public trackers now.

I use rutracker as my main

maybe if you're torrenting off public trackers lmao

use a DHT search engine instead

I seed the torrents I load for others and I prefer to support Russian torrents

Also, the best part: you *stopped reading* at the last word of the last sentence of my post. Good fucking job.

>wants to be bald

fuck you then

Any MEGA sources an user could share? I'm talking forums and etc to grab MEGA links. I have one, but I believe the registrations are closed and they have a lot of gaps.