Fuck this hunk of junk

Fuck this hunk of junk

Attached: plebian.jpg (300x145, 8K)

Fuck you, Anonymous.

Yes. Fuck me >///

der terk merjerb

die nsa

based, what a piece of shit
stable packages means they don't ship packages of developers which use rude words or don't use the correct pronouns

Debian is really comfy, assuming your hardware isn't too modern. It's basically the Amish distro.

Debian runs the majority of the servers on the internet you fucking pleb. One of the most respectable operating systems ever.

i used to like debian, but not since they adopted systemd,

now i only use slackware, and i keep an extra disk on this PC for testing out other distros as long as they dont use systemd, but slackware is my daily driver

fucking boomers

OP doesnt know testing/unstable repos or understands systemd. Do your own research, prick.

>using testing/unstable for anything other than testing in a throwaway vm

Attached: Girlsmemelaugh.png (449x401, 490K)

dont worry, ill more than likely die of old age in another 20 years and you can finally rule the world

Let's be honest, the reason you hate systemd is because some user said it was bad, and not because you've had an actual issues with it.

Let's be honest, the reason you love systemd is because some user said it was good, and not because you've had an actual benefit with it.

I'm neutral on it. Distros switched to it and I never knew the difference, and wouldn't even know of the switch if I didn't read release notes. You just turning what I said back at me just shows that you have no legitimate reasons for disliking systemd.

>wouldn't even know of the switch if I didn't read release notes
How dumb are you?

I see you still can't find any reason to legitimately hate systemd.
Adorable.

Pretty much what you said.
I think the only reason people hate systemd is because Poettering is a gigantic asshole.
I think if it wasn't for him acting like a gigantic ass all the time. No one would care about it.

>reeee you must systemd like I do!!!111
(((like fucking clockwerk)))

I'm not the one who cares about systemd... you are, and you still can't name one single legitimate reason to actually hate systemd enough to warrant avoiding distros using it.

Yes I do, I posted it here, the second time today:
Sadly I made a typo so its two posts instead of one.

Come to us.

Attached: 1547312886208.jpg (400x600, 188K)

How do you enable/disable services if you don't know what init system you're using? Fuckign brainlets

I rarely have to enable/disable services because I use distros that justwerk™. Besides, why should I even bother knowing/remembering these things? That's what Google is for.

>mounting EFI as read and write by default is not a security issue, don't worry, I assure you it's more useful than anything.
>*bans you from the forum and locks the thread*

>can't figure out Debian
Time to go back to your Ubuntu plus Amazon playpen.

I can figure out debian and I figured out that it's shit.

Go back to fingering your underage little sister

debian is shit

The nsa actually funds a ton of open source projects. No one cares because it's open source.

Ubuntu is based off of Testing. Under that assumption, you wouldn't run Ubuntu on anything but a throwaway VM. The Debian will even says Testing is ok for desktop use, just not for servers.

wiki*

Fuck YOU

and ubuntu have an entire company dedicated to test/fix bugs in debian testing
debian wiki is pure shit

stop listening to Jow Forums memes without thinking

buy red hat

>mfw Linux toshiba 4.9.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u2 (2019-05-13) x86_64 GNU/Linux

why use debian when you have opensuse leap?

> hates debian because brainlet OP can't use APT

Are you really comparing Debian to opensuse leap? Debian offers more stability, it's much lighter on resources, has a shiton of packages, it's the most forked distro out of any in Linux. If opensuse were to die, nobody would care. If Debian ever died, 70% of linux distros would all die, including Ubuntu. Don't think Ubuntu would survive just because they're corporate. 90% of the job done is all done by the Debian devs.

kek

Is it debian's fault you're too stupid?

he didn't fall for the meme, retard
he's been using linux since the day before all the major distros switched to systemd

Why do you think Ubuntu exists? People throw shit at Mint for "what's the point it's just Ubuntu with even more bloat" and yet Ubuntu is exactly the same to Debian, a bloated training wheels Debian.

This is an English speaking board.

the second post was in english, mutt

>die nsa
>not english
What. The. Actual. Fuck?!

>Die Nationale Sicherheitsbehörde
>English

>forces people to use english
>being nazi himself
what did hitler mean by this