GAH! WOOPSIE POOPSIE YOUR TABBY WABBIE JUST DID A NO NO xDDD

>GAH! WOOPSIE POOPSIE YOUR TABBY WABBIE JUST DID A NO NO xDDD
>A TEAM OF SILLY MONKEYS HAS BEEN DISPATCHED LOL
>OOPSIES!! WINDOWS IS BROKE1

why do tech companies do this?

Attached: 1554859342204.png (848x728, 412K)

>why do tech companies do this?
to cause a reaction like this thread.
they specifically hate you and want to feel miserable.

normalfags get intimidated by error codes

Attached: imgur.png (1247x692, 423K)

Moar like dis plzkthx!

Management believes that IT is quirky and cool. Gotta drive down the wages by inviting women and shit skins. What they fail to understand is that women and shit skin can't code so they pay low wages but still get nothing down. In the end of the day they'll hire a freelancer and pay him triple. And I'm not making this shit up, this happens in a company I used to work.

Just because you're not a retard with a permanent mental capacity of an 8 year old, doesn't mean most of the rest of the world is the same.

Bottom line: most users [read: humans] are barely cognitive retards who deserve to be talked to like kindergarteners.

Is there a mode I can set Win10 on my laptop to where it doesn't report issues to me like a chill, lazy teenager?

Attached: 59173bb4-3bb1-4bfd-b13a-3be07f540692.jpg (816x530, 34K)

Yeah, I guess you could just switch to FreeDOS

Attached: download.jpg (750x424, 38K)

At least this one has an Error ID or some sort for reference to the actual error.

See, this one isn't that bad because for the people that really give a shit enough to tackle the issue they give the error ID in clear language.

I hate this fucking gay ass cutesy Leddit Le tee hee le epic!!!! bullshit so goddamn much

Based.
Make sure to install GEM desktop.

When windows reported illegal operations people were often going hysterical.
Poopsies are more suitable for the majority of computer users.

Ex-UX designer here.

We fucking hate our users with a passion.

So normies have a semblance of an idea of what happened beyond a spooky code that makes them think they actually broke the website.

Not to defend the extremely quirky shit but don't tell me you didn't freak the fuck out at your first BSOD or "the program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down"

Why?

He's a serious aspiring computer scientist and this just serves to ridicule his choice of field infront of people who know vastly less.

Giving less techy people maybe a smile for accessing a 404 is ridiculing CS now? People need to take these things into perspective before letting it increase their blood pressure by a hundred times.

My first os was windows 95 and God knows how many times it bsod, but I never was freaked out, I only thought of it as an error and the only thing I could do was reboot and retry. I actually freaked out when I had unsaved work though

As a functioning adult I don't need my computer or the websites I browse to talk down to me.

It does. For shit like this and that that retarded culture of thing gayms and le fun stuff in their offices normal people think development is always le funny and so EZ and then shit goes down and you see the monstrosity of code they wrote and you now have to maintain it just because the client thinks it's a joke and doesn't value the work

Tech companies do this because of shit, lazy programmers. there is no excuse for putting something like this because their code is something along the lines of
try { // ALL OF THE CODE
}
catch { print("something went wrong")
}

Clown world shit

This happens everywhere. People are fucking stupid.

fucking stop. the try-catch is for fucking code that has a high chance of encountering an exception, then finds a way around that exception or terminates the program. why do fucking retards keep using it as the fucking catch-all.

Proper use of exception handling can result in a very clean codebase that can be used in many potential contexts. 99% of the time, lazy fuckasses do it wrong and make things worse, as demonstrated above. Just let those exceptions go free guys. Less code is usually the right choice. You don't have to autistically demonstrate your knowledge of various possible error conditions at every level. Let the fucking callers of your code handle exceptions as they see fit.

Discord is the fucking worst when it comes to this

Attached: 1546088894077.png (893x794, 114K)

you're right OP, this should be the new standard
>Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a 504 ewwor o: someone's sad :( nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your errowr werrowr its so big :oooo rubbies more on your ewwor werror it doesn't stop growing ·///· its a seven inch errowr rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~

based

Yeah I hate updating and restarting discord because I get exposed to this fag shit. I wish people would move back to IRC.

that's because everybody working there looks like pic related

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

Attached: 1527200525319.gif (326x191, 34K)

I would be ok with this error message

>be 8
>using library computers
>this program has performed an illegal operation and has been shut down
>panic
>look around
>no cops in sight
>quicky log out and leave
>didn't even check out the books i had

i like exhentai's error messages

Attached: a.png (1141x975, 9K)