The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1559487767503.jpg (924x1012, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/228432/amd-named-a-best-place-to-work-for-lgbt-equality
youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M
youtube.com/watch?v=8DPXQVsqyPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Have_Blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The trannie diversity is our strength, embrace it or else...

Oh god, the GayForce 2080 with Gaycasting is finally here!

along with the gayglers of google!

Attached: GALLERY2-4.jpg (732x501, 150K)

Did AMD post anything on the subject?

techpowerup.com/228432/amd-named-a-best-place-to-work-for-lgbt-equality

that's all i can find for amd pride or amd lgbt in bing.

Those fan blades look like shit, the way they are formed they'll blow the air to the sides, where air will stall and then partially flow out over the top again.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x930, 697K)

Why do you retards still get angry about this shit? Yes it is going to happen, it's free PR. They're just comodifying anything possible to try to rope in consumers. It's not even really targeted at the LGBT community at this point. Stop giving them attention or you're just playing into their advertising department's hand

t. NVIDIA intern

Actually, my application was ignored.

>he does it for free

GeForce? More like GeyForce

Someone has to play the contrarian here, or else it would get boring.

Dann. This is spot on.

You should try sucking dick seeing as no woman wants you though I don't think any man would either.

lul

gaytracing

What are the consequences of the industrial revolution? Why would the industrial revolution even lead to them?
The industrial revolution is just an age of vast technological growth mainly fueled by the invention of engines and new power sources. When you say the "industrial revolution" do you really just mean the fall of feudalism and the rise of Capitalism? Which arguably was the cause of the industrial revolution rather than the other way around.

>not knowing the origin of that quote
Faggot

I know the quote. I want you to justify parroting the nonsense spewed by a deranged proto-SJW anarchist

How did we go from calling each other fags as late as the 00s, in public and in movies, and turn into this so quickly?

How old are you? Not an insult I'm actually wondering. I grew up in the 70s and when I was out with my father he was always amazed how fast our town changed like 1968 everyone is going crazy and openly saying "nigger" and are happy when they hear about a lynching then just five years later in 1973 everyone seems indifferent to it, they're fine with seeing the black workers now, everyone shuts their mouth when they hear of a lynching. Progress comes fast apparently. You could miss it if you blink which seems to be happening to a bunch of millenials recently.

>actual boomer posting

if only you knew how easy it is to manipulate the masses .

It's all of this. Technological progress skyrocketed from there on, and the momentum has only increased.

>nonsense
Everything he's been talking about is more relevant now than ever. The relationship between technology and man isn't without its costs. We're basically destined to become dependent upon it in a way a dog is to a human. That's really at the crux of what he was talking about. The feasibility of his "solution" is another story.

Nvidia has literal MRAs working for it

Yeah, the environmental damage of extractive techniques has destroyed entire mountains, debilitated natural habitats and
>buhhh durr fuck day gayzzzzzz
oh kill yourself faggot

so the International Gay Mafia is true? Fuck this gay eath.

it ok to be gay, but its as obnoxious to celebrate it as it is obnoxious to celebrate myheterosexuality with a bunch of whore in public.

Your shitpost wouldn't exist without the Industrial Revolution.

Perhaps it was a mistake after all.

yes they call it "woke washing"

>not making money off faggots by shilling pride themed shit to them

corporation bad. so edgy.

>NOOOOO!! COMPANIES CANT MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

do you tards only now learn what marketing is?
is it only through your mindless outrage that you might learn something nowadays?

sorry but the rainbow belongs to god.
trademarked and everything

it's ridiculing retarded faggots for falling for the most obvious of marketing as if corporations really care about them and "support" them. are you autistic and samefagging too?

fukkin saved

Does the G in LGBT stand for gamer?

gaymer

clearly they're anti-gay

Attached: 1497827648537.png (578x644, 507K)

man's got a point

Attached: 1547735824999.jpg (620x373, 34K)

Gay marriage is not legal in China where all these companies exploit poor people to build their shit. Maybe we could start a FUD campaign to short all these companies for being so bigoted.

Report them to Chinese authorities for promoting gay marriage in China.

>implying globohomo corporations havent been pursing gay rights since the 70s and are just now all of the sudden interested in it
Based retard. The oligarchs have pushed for womens suffrage and gay rights since forever, all to make sure they dont have to pay a family wage

Attached: 1548299475670.jpg (918x592, 96K)

>Now about those open source drivers..
Talk is cheap

this cartoon cannot get anymore real

Attached: 5c13123477bf0.jpg (1000x1000, 344K)

Hell, they'd have my business exclusively if they took that stance.

Attached: 6x2vhfyxw7t21.jpg (960x432, 61K)

>please dont tell me about actual history, it makes my brain hurt
>hey let's talk about what this SJW fringe influencer posted on social media

How did we go from epic memes, funposting and pleasantries and turn into this so quickly

>protoSJW
>spells out in his manifesto criticism of those who get offended on behalf of those they feel are inferior

Attached: enlightened_centrism.jpg (470x269, 50K)

True but the shake shack pride shake is delicous

to be fair if trannies were as good looking as those asian ladyboy i would have said
"you know what its ok some of them actually spend money on making them selfs look good and not like a hydrog just splattered glitter on their faces"

but reality

Now all we need to do is somehow convince everyone that open source is a lmaobbq right as well

Which is worse supporting Islam or supporting Jews?

I, for one welcome our new gay overlords, if they're going to be cute like Linus.

Attached: butt hole.png (1920x960, 2.04M)

Two sides of the same coin my dude.
Don't worry about flipping it, toss the fucking thing in a heated crucible.

Umm, sweetie...
youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M

Attached: sweetie2.png (448x462, 248K)

Yeah I know I'm just saying AMD openly supports Islam, and Intel has full embraced the Israeli Kikedom. Which one should I give my money to? Maybe I should just buy used server CPUs off eBay

AMD only employs the most skilled peak alpha males. That alone is enough for me to decide.
youtube.com/watch?v=8DPXQVsqyPw

Attached: amd chads.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Uhhh....

this is the truth

>the fall of feudalism and the rise of Capitalism? Which arguably was the cause of the industrial revolution
Wrong technology forced this situation.

>thinking corporate/media manufactured opinion is actually real or what the majority thinks
Wew lad welcome to the totalitarian reality where everyone shuts up and lies about their believes.

No one said that.

The industrial revolution has nothing to do with the faggotry

>environmental damage of
meme and provable false. Stop believing stupid environmental crap they tell you look it up for yourself and think.

My fav eco retardation:
>We have treated the ocean so strange as our toilet and our food supply
meanwhile in reality fish shit and eat in the ocean.
Want to comment on this fact eco retard?
>[Literal silence and no comment]

Attached: 1_8LRH-FNN-myVni3EXe8R8w.jpg (1600x1132, 401K)

I have a NoVideo GayForce 1070 and it's bullshit. GF-Experience was trash and full of errors on Windows and i have draglag on Linux (tested with multiple DEs). The lag issues are gone with nouveau, so it's their proprietary drivers.

I fucking hate nvidia, biggest faggotass gpu manufacture in the world. I'll use AyyMD next time because they have free drivers, lower prices and love their customers.

Why the fuck does Jow Forums care about expected pointless virtue signalling?

LOL this just made me canceling my purchase of Nvidia GPU and buying however RDNA 1gen turns out to be
god hates fags

it's literally how marketing works but you're too caught up in your autistic political view to understand it

Nice bait

Based

Capitalism has been a desaster, ftfy

I wish I was as happy as the people in that picture
what's their secret?

Go to bed grandpa.

>needing gays to tell you to buy shit if you're gay
>needing blacks to tell you to buy shit if you're black
What happened to making a good product that can sell itself?

Short lifespan due to AIDS.

NVIDIA LITERALLY FOR FAGS

go back to Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (335x307, 119K)

>have sex
>stealth demonstrator
Isn't that just rape?

It's an edit of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Have_Blue
Why? I don't know. The left can't meme.

Attached: file.png (1200x911, 419K)

Yes, what happened? Oh wait, it never existed.
Every product that sells is marketed in some way

Yeah because there weren't any gays in the 1800s

Somebody remind me why should people feel proud for their love for dick?

Products used to sell based on demonstrations.

They have nothing else to be proud of.

I don't blame corporations for this. I blame the utterly retarded. reddit-tier consumers who fall for this shit

As a hard left commie I hate this woke shit for what it represents, capitalism co-opting the struggle of marginalized groups for profit.

But if I get to watch right wing donuts filling their diapers at this shit because marketing is not pandering to their lame asses for once, sign me the fuck up fám, I'll take it

Attached: 5w0oa3L.jpg (750x444, 178K)

Which is also a form of marketing.

wow looks like both sides of the coin can finally agree on something

You're being obtuse. There's a difference in marketing via demonstration of the product and black man/gay man/white man on TV use product so I buy product too.

Not really. I'm not calling for razorblade boycotts because there's a tranny in the ad or whatever.

obtuse? you're being acute

>wanting to be pandered to by corporations

Communism has always been a bad meme anyways.

>I hate seeing gays in marketing because corporations make money off of marginalized people
>I hate seeing gays in marketing because goddammit fags should be kept out of my face
>I hate seeing gays in marketing
>I hate seeing gays in [situation] because of [left/right myopic view]