I think I might have a virus but malwarebytes picked up nothing on a full PC scan

I think I might have a virus but malwarebytes picked up nothing on a full PC scan
am I fucked? I'm pretty sure it's either a RAT or some really bad trojan

Attached: nubrainlet.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

Backup files and reinstall windows.

I shit you not I literally arealdy did that yesterday, it's a fresh new copy of windows
the virus I think came from this shitty autoKMS I got

this , but you might want to try tdsskiller and some form of bootable recovery first

get the activation tool from s1ave77 user
it's the best available

install gentoo

clean your cpu with soap and hot water

What made you suspect that your computer was infected?

You can't trust your rig ever again now.
Just buy a new one. I suggest a setup with an Intel processor, they're resilient against that kind of attacks thanks to proprietary security solutions developed for desktop users.

the KMS client did not work
not only that but I had near confirming suspects of a RAT being installed on this PC previously(shit would open without me wanting it, mouse would occasionaly move, etc), so I used DBAN and reinstalled windows on it and made a backup in this external HDD,which I plugged back

I think it really is just how the KMSclient behaved, it didn't activate neither Office or the Windows OS so I deleted it but I'm still skeptical
I'm probably just a Schizo but some time ago I pirated some game from IGG-games without knowing about the whole drama and on the next day I received an email telling me someone from thailand tried using my account on some third party app and I've been paranoid ever since
this is bait but I use a pre-2009 intel processor

Attached: 1514128688031.jpg (272x246, 10K)

I recommend you do the needful and autoKYS at your earliest convenience, Ranjeet.

When I was 15 or so I thought my computer had a RAT on it until I realized my mom and I used the same brand of wireless mouse and keyboard, and my dongle picked up her clicks and sometimes keypresses

Install gentoo

I really wish that was the case but all my peripherals are wired and I use a wifi adapter since my computer doesn't have a wifi board

WINJEET BTFO

Attached: 1558726434970.gif (540x540, 279K)

I'm from France though

same shit, different smell

Installe Gentoo sur ta machine

>France
That only confirms your skin is shit.

whatever niggas fuck off

hon hon baguette bon appetite eiffel tower

Just use KMS_VL_ALL, retard.