Daily reminder that it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to escape from the botnet

Daily reminder that it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to escape from the botnet.

The few devices that can be librebooted and are able to run with 100% free software use Intel processors, with more security holes than an emmental cheese.

The few, underpowered and ancient devices that are not vulnerable to modern CPU architectural flaws, like Raspberry Pis and PowerPC computers, have a propietary BIOS and need obscure binary blobs.

The fight is over, and WE LOST.

Attached: 1984.jpg (1200x925, 157K)

>libreboot

Attached: 1559494305630m.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

|
|>
|

This

Sadly, OP is right. It's over.

To only way to go forward is to limit the botnet to surface info, never your deep/private thoughts.

Practically: use the botnet (aka electronics) only when absolutely necessary.

have secs

I give up

Attached: 1559477175819.gif (800x600, 413K)

Power9. Fuck you fed. Every day I make your job harder is a good day to me. Don't forget that your paranoia is not only for your protection but for those around you. Fuck every alphabet soup agency. Fuck doomers.

Attached: 1559363053992.jpg (600x180, 21K)

>mfw when I am being watched by poo-in-the-loos

>Power9
Name a Power9 computer that is able to run with NO binary blobs and an open-source BIOS.

Are you retarded?

>Talos II
>$4,925.00

wew lad

While 100% safety is probably not possible, make it as hard as possible for them to watch.

disiz de brige of freedom :-DDD

Attached: 2nlg90.jpg (150x150, 6K)

>Daily reminder that it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to escape from the botnet.
t. zoomer who never lived in the age before internet when all computers were airgapped

>Intel processors, with more security holes than an emmental cheese.
use me_cleaner

>The few, underpowered and ancient devices that are not vulnerable to modern CPU architectural flaws, like Raspberry Pis and PowerPC computers, have a propietary BIOS and need obscure binary blobs.
get a device with u-boot support and this isn't an issue

>The fight is over, and WE LOST.
who lost? go work for a company that makes risc-v chips, or start reverse engineering drivers, etc, if you give up then the only person to blame is yourself

What is Blackbird user? You defeatists can move the goal posts all you want but your attitude is the greatest poison to the human race. At least most people are just clueless.

>use me_cleaner
me_cleaner does not remove the Intel ME. It only removes a part of it.

GIVE ME CONVENIENCE OR GIVE ME DEATH

Attached: fiver.jpg (745x390, 32K)

Shut the fuck up shill. This post is a bltant disinfo psyop. All those itnel bugs wever been hearing about lately only affect chips newer than those that are being librebooted. Everythign else has been fixed kernelside already. Another thing worth mentioning is the desktop AMD boards that are librebootable.
Based
You're actually retarded. That's literally the entire fucking point.

Attached: 1541891381407.png (335x368, 20K)

Dumb psyop thread

>All those itnel bugs wever been hearing about lately only affect chips newer than those that are being librebooted
Holy shit, imagine being this retarded.

I have no idea of what I'm talking about - The post

>I have no idea of what I'm talking about - The post
[citation needed]

>The few devices that can be librebooted and are able to run with 100% free software use Intel processors, with more security holes than an emmental cheese.
Oh fuck off you dumb faggot. That is absolutely false. The latest rounds of exploits, Zombieload, MDS, etc. don't even effect Libreboot hardware because they don't have hyperthreading (C2D's are based on the P6 design). It's all the new shit that has security holes in it, plus the IME backdoor on top of that with its own goddamn holes. Fuck off and eat shit you glow faggot. .

>what is meltdown
>what is spectre
>what is rowhammer
>what is spoiler

All things that have patches in the Linux kernel

>All things that have patches in the Linux kernel
Imagine thinking that software mitigations can patch something that is fucked at the silicon level.

>Imagine thinking that software mitigations can patch something that is fucked at the silicon level.
Imagine thinking that it can't, CIA nigger.

>t. schizo retard

Not an argument.

>Imagine thinking that it can't
But it can't. That's why it's called a "mitigation": It just reduces the possibility of an exploit being use by making it more impractical.

>everyone treats them like shit and tell them to kill themselves
>surprised that they try to kill themselves

whether or not my hardware is security swiss cheese is a different subject than whether or not there is any non-free software running on my system.

That's the point

I'm fairly certain that all of these side channel exploits are possible on Intel processors all the way back to the Pentium II

>need obscure binary blobs
Blobless pi is a thing now, no 3D acceleration or wifi but everything else works.

The security state doesn't need tech to disappear you

Speculative execution yes, but this Google issue could be related to the new ME/AMT attacks floating around for the last while. Switzerland is experiencing an enormous cyber attack too today.