A good deal of Liunx users on Jow Forums suffer from this

A good deal of Liunx users on Jow Forums suffer from this.
They hate on BSD and BSD users, they hate on Mac and Mac users, they hate on Windows and Windows users. They hate on other Linux distros.
Hate, hate, hate.
OpenBSD people use OpenBSD because they love Unix.
Linux people use Linux because they hate everything else.

Attached: g.png (616x297, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dA3VhoKCIkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cunny

EUNUCHS is proprietary malware and deprecated on top of that.

Attached: 1551132028626.png (800x480, 19K)

Yeah, I agree.

The intense shilling against OpenBSD is what made me try it. It’s Internet-wide, revolves around the same few canned talking points, and is so pervasive that it makes me suspect it’s a state level effort to dissuade people from using the only major OS not developed by a defense contractor.

Come home Linux man

Attached: 34432322.png (1047x648, 149K)

I hate Mac users because 90% of em are clinging to the opinion that their overpriced housefires are the best thing since sliced bread.

I hate windows users because 90% of them represent the things that are wrong with the software world (zero concern for privacy, allowing Microsoft to step over them, willingly spending money on software you don't get source aceess to, easy GUI creates a shitton of mindless computer users, unable to fix more and more common issues that arise due to needless software complexity)

This hostility does not arise from the "lack of features" or from "hating everything else". I'm fine with *BSD. i hate the rest for the reasons stated above.

Are you a bot?
Seen this pasta several times.

I use Linux a lot myself. I react negatively to OS SJWs.
youtube.com/watch?v=dA3VhoKCIkM

Attached: Windows_Vs_Mac_Vs_Linux_13.jpg (600x276, 55K)

I used OS X for around a decade and never touched the app store

I hate you

On the contrary, my friend. I use Linux because I love it.

Have a great day!

I hate windows, dislike MacOS, Like Linux, and Like BSD. I use PacBSD btw.

I use Linux because it actually has support and can do things

BSD is not a personal desktop OS. Unlike Linux it's actually JUST for work

I've personally tired using OpenBSD a couple of months ago. IO speed was so slow vim with syntax highlighting turned on would lag the system and browsing was impossible. I love it's user land but as a daily driver I don't see myself using it for some time. It also lacks any good ssd support.

How come there are so many user friendly Linux distro's a none for OpenBSD?

Linux is a kernel.

It's also a colloquialism for operating systems that use that kernel. You knew that though.

Because cuck licensing doesn't require to give something back. That's why BSD never developed well enough. Companies rather implement BSD stuff in their own systems.

When people erroneously say Linux, they mean GNU/Linux, not Android. Go away with your almonds gymnastics.

There are more non-GNU Linux-based operating systems than Android, you mong.

Unrelated systems just like Android.

Generally when I say Linux I'm not referring to GAHNOO/Linux, so you can get fucked

BSD hates GNU, which is pretty bad.

Don't lie to yourself. When you really want talk about Linux, you say "the kernel" because the name Linux is already taken to mean m something else. Wierd, isnt it.

>When you really want talk about Linux, you say "the kernel" because the name Linux is already taken to mean m something else
What's your point? I was talking about using the colloquialism, not discussing "the kernel."

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1460308700604.jpg (600x522, 27K)

A good deal people on earth suffers from this, they hate black people, they hate asians, they hate indians, they hate jews, they hate muslims, they hate on each other.
Hate, hate, hate.

This is actually pretty accurate, though I have lost several weekends to scripting shit for all 3 OSes.

Good lad.
I love Linux too.
t. OP

You're right about that.