Why are laptops so far behind to smartphones in terms of camera quality...

Why are laptops so far behind to smartphones in terms of camera quality? Who the fuck decided that 1 megapixel 720p was enough?

Attached: 1544891788286.webm (640x640, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2IYIKGVTM8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ51R06LA_lPjwBdvXN4wCSff4_WWeqDb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God women are so disgusting. And I say this is a straight white man.

I bet she sleeps with niggers

i bet she is a coalburner

Who the fuck thought a camera in a laptop would have any use?

No doubt

What in the loving fuck is she doing?
Business meetings. Haven't you seen the ads?

>Straight
>White
>Man

She looks like she has sexual intercourse with people of African descent.

>What in the loving fuck is she doing?
Crossfit, the Arch Linux of the Fitness World

Attached: imagine the smell.jpg (4151x4155, 683K)

Which makes it even more idiotic as every sales guy giving a shit has a proper camera for meetings anyway. Abolishing this idiocy would be the proper way to go.

Why do you fags always have black cock on your mind?

Even after all that training she would still get bodied by an average guy. What's the point?

It might be a foreign subject to you but I think the term is "self improvement", user.

Most people train for the looks. Some for the supposed health benefits. Idiots think it will make them stronger than other people, which is nearly impossible women. And any fighting sport nerd can beat a fitizen up.

Even after all the training in the world an athlete would still get bodied by an average gun. What's the point?

based

>What's the point?
Actually this one makes me wonder. What's the point of professional sports? It's just people doing work nobody ever asked for just so people can watch people doing hard work for the sake of it being hard. Is this comparable to art or other forms of entertainment? Do sportsmen move people's hearts like art does?

The point of a webcam on a laptop is video calling, you fucking geniuses. It doesn't need to be the best quality because you're not taking landscape photos with it. You're just using it for video calls.

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Lol wtf is this pointless shit. Guarantee this has like 800k views on ig lmao, humanity is doomed

>imagine being this insecure about your gender
It's like chopping off your penis and making a hole out of it

So when was the last time you heard of someone making a video call? I think the last time I did was about 5 years ago and I used a separate USB camera that I bought for my PC. If I ever wanted to actually make video calls, I'd buy a proper camera instead of using that thing in my laptop. Oh wait, I don't have a camera in my laptop, I almost forgot because of how irrelevant it is.

>So when was the last time you heard of someone making a video call?
I make video calls regularly, what now?

>So when was the last time you heard of someone making a video call?
Like... today? Its popular for Skype and Discord, and is used for business use in meetings regularly.
All because you don't use it dosn't mean that others don't use it.

Yes. You should kill yourself.

People want to win, and anyone at the top of their craft will get people wanting to watch, throw in some structure like tournaments and you'll have half a year where people want nothing more to watch their team win. Now throw some advertising on that and you make it a billion dollar industry

Why should I?

>when was the last time you heard of someone making a video call?
I'm making one right now, with your mom!
Told her to not give you tendies any more!

Why cant she use all that extra energy and do something usefull? Fix her roof, build a shed, clean her car. Anything is better than jumping around and gaining nothing.

i bet she swallows nigger semen

why have a laptop with a webcam

A phone is thicker than most laptop's lids.
It's easier to cram a small, great camera into a thick space than it is to cram a tiny, good camera into an impossibly thin space.

tl;dr - MacBook Air. You can thank Apple for this fiasco.

I haven't used mine recently but people use them for interviews or business meetings relatively often.

>i could just buy a new one!
It costs very little to put it into the laptop, and then you don't need to buy one. So I'm fine with it.

For being brainlet.

weak should fear the strong

I don't think so.

dude, even the biggest giga nigga with a black belt in BJJ and karate will die against a manlet with a gun.

daily reminder that white women crave the BBC

She trains herself this hard...to withstand the pain of the black man's violent sex in the bedroom.....god yeah, cuck me baby

THIS. white women either get fat or fit to withstand the powerful black cock and to carry beautiful black babies

>the amount of inceldry in this thread

Attached: god will punish us for this faggotry.jpg (252x223, 13K)

He already has

people have social lives and like to talk face to face without having to travel sometimes

Have sex.

>Too late to delete the thread
Well shit. Fuck this board, the pol cucks have ruined it.

Have sex.

have sex

Have sex, nigger

This is the furthest thing from an accurate comparison. With arch you get to decide on almost every facet of your install... CrossFit is a predetermined shit show that gets people into it because they have to do zero thinking on their own.

Have sex.

>t. don't even know from where that catchphrase stems
you people are embarrassing yourselves lmao

Original or high quality video please.

same. Jow Forumsacks have ruined the majority of my favorite boards too.
i wanna go back to 2014-era Jow Forums :(

It's a great comparison. In CrossFit, you can do whatever you want, but in reality barely anyone does. Just like in Arch, where you have the freedom to do a shitload of things, but every moron who uses it settles on i3-gaps anyway.

>talk face to face
talking through a screen is not face-to-face, zoomer

incel freak.

have sex

In Arch you HAVE to decide on what you’re going to use. CrossFit is more like Ubuntu, babbys first distro just werks but also has the potential to let you change things if you want.

Have sex.

based thread

You're right of course, I just wanted to rant about i3-gaps.

Have sex.

>Crossfit, the Arch Linux of the Fitness World
I didn't know that Archfags had so low standards.
youtube.com/watch?v=b2IYIKGVTM8
and here's a full playlist of crossshit
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ51R06LA_lPjwBdvXN4wCSff4_WWeqDb

Do you only dislike it because other like it?

>In Arch you HAVE to decide on what you’re going to use
you don't have a choice when X breaks.

I want her to kick my cock and then make off with a charismatic black man!

i'd rather carry a small attachable peripheral tbqh

apple already pulled it off with the airpods, why not webcameras?

People are still installing X instead of Wayland? Gross

>t.

Attached: 1545329890525.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>using a built in camera when you have USB ports

kek

Save hex.

Attached: hex.jpg (256x256, 7K)

She's probably a lot stronger and more athletic than me, but her form is embarrassingly bad. Even the initial pushup is just plain awful.

It's plenty to image the piece of black electrical tape that gets taped over it.

they're from burgerland