Hi guys, i think that my boyfriend is cheating on me, im about to break up with him, but i need some proofs...

hi guys, i think that my boyfriend is cheating on me, im about to break up with him, but i need some proofs, so i need to get to one bitch's facebook, i have her emails and old pw..or second chance is to get back my bfs permdeleted fb msgs..i hope someone can help me

Attached: LP_ADFS_Blog_Image.png (908x333, 8K)

sent ;)

try hacker Jow Forums

how about you go fuck yourself

uhmm, and where can i find that

sent what????

tits or gtfo

Holy shit you're a retarded bitch aren't you?

jesus, im retarded bcs i dont know any hacker Jow Forums? well..

based oldfag

post your email written on your tits and i'll send you a message

noice

Attached: chaos.png (441x562, 337K)

ill do it. but first i need to trust yooou

i can send u a proof that im not some oldfag, but will it be usefull?

yeah okay we'll just need to get a locator for his Internet Protocol address and then we'll hack into his data drive and steal the passwords. He won't see it coming since we'll be using the state of the art gentoo loonix operating system to conduct our theft.

>ITT: retarded kid wants to hack into some girl's facebook, newfaggotry ensues

i want HER fb, ive got his, but he deleted all the messages with her

well, can someone help me now?

Attached: 61680380_346111832641392_2260432277043412992_n.jpg (626x720, 62K)

bruh

this picture is real too!

Attached: i-think-this-might-be-photoshopped-seems-legit2.jpg (500x403, 59K)

Unexpected

kys euroshit

lo, am i right that u think its photoshopped?

Let's turn your boyfriend into an ex. What's up? Forget him, you already know he cheated. Ghost him.

Ok enough I'm gonna be straight with you retard....nobody gives a shit and nobody will help you. There is no 'hacker Jow Forums' dumbass, they're fucking with you. Most people here don't even use Facebook and think less of you for using it.
But here is some honest advice. If you think you're boyfriend is cheating, dump him and date a white guy next time. But seriously if you're not secure in your relationship it's a shit relationship so leave. That's the only real answer. Don't send these people anything ever...they will fuck with you.

Don't listen to this guy, hes lying.
Post more pictures and I will tell you how to use nmap

thanks, but maybe there will be someone who can help me, idk, she is pretty blonde and im sure that she has a lot of nudes in her chats, so it will be win-win situation

a wild white knight appears!

Attached: DCNHCC5.jpg (600x744, 56K)

whats her username and her date of birth as well as the name of her first pet?

Did you try a password recovery on her account with the info you have?

>a wild white knight appears!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Use social tools there's no one click magic hack

did you know that you just linked people to your own facebook profile

i dont think you know what white knight means

i tried a lot of things, im trying for this for months..i have a lot of info, but dont know like emails where she wrote, and its just not enough, please if SOMEONE can help, heres my mail [email protected]

oh wait! you can't because you're a faggy kid trying to break into some girl's account

Unironically I can help you, reach me at [email protected]

baste, even created a new email address

how tf i linked people to my own fb profile?

You can start by telling me her name and where she lives. We'll go from there.

the filename would give it away if your profile was public but it doesn't appear to be

Attached: Neat.gif (267x200, 366K)