LINUX USERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

*tries not to laugh* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/05/advanced-linux-backdoor-found-in-the-wild-escaped-av-detection/

Attached: lmaoooo.jpg (253x199, 6K)

you were expecting a small community of developers to beat an army of state actors with billions of dollars and thousands of people at their disposal? are you insane?

OH NONONONONONONON GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGAS GOT TOO COCKY

I often wonder if (You) mongoloids even read the articles you post beyond the headline...

Attached: 1554097920432.jpg (831x799, 55K)

It’s not a backdoor faggot, they have to infect you with malware the normal way first before it becomes a backdoor. There’s already a billion rootkits better than this written for windows.
>hurr durr windows based AV which works off known samples only didn’t detect this brand new linux malware.

>arstechnica
>satania
>linux hate general

Attached: 1434313843442.jpg (640x480, 37K)

okay, so HOW DO I INFECT MYSELF WITH THIS???

Not bad, but at least it don't come preinstalled like with windows.

sudo ./hiddenwasp.sh

>keeping sensitive data online
if its connected to the internet it isn't secure

>AV detection
wew

oh you're expecting too much from Jow Forums

Share your Grindr he he

>Linux malware
What does this mean? Does it only affect the kernel?

Install OpenBSD

Linux is pozed and so too are its trannies

Have sex.

Attached: brielarpson.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

> This evidence led Intezer to believe the malware gets installed on machines that attackers have already compromised
What's the big news? SSH and port knocking exist.

>malware is literally gotten by running some random fucking bash script on the internet
It's literally nothing. You deserve to be infected if you were dumb enough to fall for this.

>requires root

Wincucks confirmed being unable to read.
you just can´t make this shit up, that would also explain the emotionally charged responses regarding using the terminal.