The new Mac Pro looks amazing, you all need to stop being such bitter cunts

The new Mac Pro looks amazing, you all need to stop being such bitter cunts.
Honestly you're all just shitting on apple because you can't afford a top of the line rig like this, and frankly I won't stand for it.

Attached: pro-jpg.png (1092x693, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/th1bugvb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Maximum Storage: 4TB

Attached: 1502719855181.jpg (806x640, 59K)

>and frankly I won't stand for it.
Of course you won't, that would cost $999

Attached: smiley_smoking_cigarette.png (543x500, 65K)

It looks like a fucking toaster.

based

Back to your designated shitting street Dikshit.

>wanting local storage

Bro if you need more than a couple TB locally you have fucked up. Just build yourself a home server for spinning rust.

Based

Attached: 1495486372041.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

I have almost 3 TB of chinese cartoons

Attached: 0d7.png (198x164, 2K)

iFags need to be gassed

have sex

RIP Apple

Attached: aapl.png (642x520, 35K)

EPYC Rome >>> Mac Pro

I have two home servers, but it's nice to be able to locally store stuff. 4TB isn't much for what I do.

$6 9 9 9

The metal piping looks god awful, the whole thing is like a parody of a 2007 era design, but with strange proportions.

Literally anyone could build a faster, mote aesthetic, and cheaper computer than this. The only thing that's kind of cool about it is that it has a Xeon processor, but 8 cores for $5999? What a joke

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1559590453221.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1552788127171.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

C H E E S E
G R A T E R

what the fuck am i even looking at

Attached: 7717e1b6b7e5cd3629fbd9aeb97013474ae09bd40a1025b2cfb9c7fb9264eae3.jpg (250x202, 13K)

based

finished

Attached: IMG_20190603_232209.jpg (1080x1134, 107K)

I assume this is satire. The people who could have defended this died of AIDS years ago.

No need to store that locally. Also get a life.

The biggest laptop case in the world.

Is this a pasta from 2000?

Btw, nice cheese grater, it can be added to this pasta so it tastes less stale.

2nd post best post.
OP BTFO
Looks clearly like their revenue is topping out and there's turbulence. The only place from that point is down which is reflected in insanely overpriced products that have no market.

spbp

Nice fucking cheese grater.
Nice.

Attached: mac.png (1800x1800, 3.27M)

Shit looks like a cheese grater, handle and all. Ameriburger design has to appeal to fatso's to sell lmao
>countrywide IP range blocked from posting images due to abuse
Fuck you gookmoot

BASED

Oh man, that raccoon is going to have a bad day when he sees the side of that thing.

>streaming

>what is a home server
>what is a server
>what is a nas
imagine being this retarded

Sorry, I don't have the time to really think about it. I'm too busy working on my projects that loaded in a jiffy on my PC.

>still using the .gif format in 2019

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Time for Satania posting.

rofl it looks like a cheese grater

Looks really ugly.
From an elegant aluminium case to a trash can to a cheese grinder.

Better than gen 2 but not by much.

Attached: artie-lange-2.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Should I say it?

Attached: 7jLMr6W.png (798x448, 328K)

Attached: think different.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I like you.

>iGrate

Where the CD/DVD optical drive??

This is a "workstation" computer that can handle stuff like Final Cut and can't even author DVDs or Blu-Rays, really?

Also the front grille isn't terrible but it clashes horribly with those handles and the feet. Looks like it's from the parts bin of hell desu~

>New Mac Pro can now make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
WTF i love Apple now.

who the fuck uses dvds anymore? This is a workstation for huge companies to get shit done reliably, nobody in the industry uses fucking physical media anymore, only time you use some sort of physical media is when you put shit from camera to server.

Professionals use what the want; workstations are supposed to cater to them, not the other way around.

Wedding videographers would be one example of a user who would want a DVD and Blu-Ray authoring capability to give their work to clients, and the computing power to edit their work.

>a fucking box grater
At least it's not a letrine. Hopefully, they'll never top the trashcan.

The brand new Mac Pro

Attached: mac_pro.jpg (2480x3508, 987K)

>workstation
>manchild fruit toy
Pick one.

Holy fuck, it looks as if my G5 hackintosh and my Sun E250 had a retarded kid.
I knew I shouldn't have let these two get so close to each other.

Attached: IMG_20190604_004650.jpg (2029x1920, 980K)

>8 cores
>32 gb non-ECC memory
>256gb storage
>$5,999
How are these retards still afloat?

>G5 Hackintosh
wut

Attached: 1512776363808.gif (340x340, 144K)

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20171004_154141.jpg (2560x1920, 1.77M)

>$999 for a monitor stand

So it doesn't come with one? What am I supposed to rest it on the fucking table leaning up on the wall to use it if I don't buy one? Why not just fucking include the stand you Freddy Jew cunts. Everything is costing more and we are getting less in return, fuck Apple.

Jonny Ive's last months at apple.

It has vesa mounts though!

So you got a PowerMac G5 and replaced the components with ATX-based PC stuff? Neato.

>I'm terribly sorry sir, you do not qualify for Apple Care as there is grated cheese inside your Mac Pro.

Attached: applegeniusad.png (851x465, 457K)

clyp.it/th1bugvb

>No RGB

Well least they got one thing right.

>five thousand smackaroos for an 8 core CPU, a 256GB SSD and an RX PRO 580
Sounds suspiciously like a 2700x with an RX580, which is literally a fifth of that.

Massive turd needs to die

Attached: whhhy.jpg (292x302, 25K)

Micro-ATX, but yeah. I kept the original PSU and the entire cooling system, including the massive heatsink.
The original board was dead. Don't worry, the processor modules are safely kept in ESD bags as spares for my Xserve G5. I'd never kill a RISC machine.

Attached: IMG_20171004_154927.jpg (2560x1920, 1.82M)

Definitely OP samefag.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_Bromite_20190603-191537.png (1080x1920, 681K)

The vesa mount ADAPTER is 200 dollarydoos.

I'm still trying to figure this out. Are consumers basically forced in to buying either the adapter or the stand? Can't wait for all the complaints of people buying a $5000 monitor and not being able to use it.

Ahem
spbp

Because you're too retarded to understand pricing tiers and they aren't.
No one buys the base model except for those with pretensions of grandeur. The specs scale massively with smaller amounts of extra money.
"$6K" is there to keep penny-pinchers out.

nigger

Attached: 56177169_132931744502579_2305280236854466053_n.jpg (874x1093, 69K)

>consumers
No consumer is buying this.

I'm honestly impressed the cooling system is compatible with generic PC hardware.

I know a guy with an old Dual G5 powermac, I kind of want to buy it off him for $100 or so and make my new build out of it.

Are there guides out there on how to do this? How much trouble would you say it is to do this? And what about the liquid cooled G5s?

Consumers aren't forced to buy the stand because they aren't forced to buy the monitor. No one is going to accidentally buy a production-ready reference monitor unless they need it.
Don't need it? Nothing stopping you from buying a $99 HP screen with a thunderbolt port.

is that a cheese grater?

Attached: cheese grater.jpg (372x574, 46K)

>because you can't afford a top of the line rig like this
Neither can you, you fucking poser. If I could afford this, I would spend my money on something better you fucktard.

Attached: mac-sucks-1-720x340.jpg (720x340, 21K)

Thanks for ignoring the fucking question. Same issue applies to any company getting these for employees and finding out "oh sorry the new monitors won't be ready for another week because we don't have a way to mount them".

This desu. Either one of those units is pretty badass, but combining them... oh no no no no no~

9 9 9

Attached: D8K3_ffX4AAlWX7.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 478K)

>I'm honestly impressed the cooling system is compatible with generic PC hardware.
I had to modify it quite a bit.
>I kind of want to buy it off him for $100
I honestly wouldn't pay that even for a working G5 unless it was a Quad. I got this one for free.
>Are there guides out there on how to do this?
Not really a guide, but I did post some pictures and explained how to rewire the PSU over at Tonymacx86. Do a reverse image search on the pics I posted and you should be able to find the thread.
>How much trouble would you say it is to do this?
It took me around two months' worth of weekends to build mine. But I'm quite experienced with case modding.
>And what about the liquid cooled G5s?
The boards in those rarely fails, it's mostly LCS failures, and they can be rebuilt or converted to air cooling. So I personally wouldn't destroy one of those just to fill it with generic x86 hardware.

5 years from now theres gonna be a bunch of those stands in thrift shops.

>I'd never kill a RISC machine.
Anything x86 beyond Pentium is RISC.

More like ebay will be full of them at $750 asking price.

The best part about this is how it uses exactly the same mechanism as the iMac G4, an entire computer with an integrated display that sold for $1299 in its base configuration. Or $1809 adjusted for inflation.
Not really. Internally, most modern x86 CPUs are sort of RISC. But externally you have Intel adding fifty new SIMD instruction sets a year just to force planned obsolescence on older CPUs. Look at what's happening with SSE4 and pre-Nehalem CPUs.

Attached: neck.jpg (3072x2304, 3.08M)

Oof

>256gb ssd

The design is so basic bitch and plain that the chinks will have duplicates of this within the first 2 months without even requiring a base model.

Isn't this for people working with 8K video? I imagine 4TB will fill up fast

the most expensive cheese grater and computer stand ever

I wish normies werent so fucking stupid and tech illiterate, they are the only reason this stupid company survives

Attached: MacOS_vs_ArchLinux.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

what is this a video from 2010?
my pc takes literally 5 seconds to boot into windows

No one editing 8k video professionally is using *local storage* to do it. Did you seriously not read a word of the post you replied to? You think editing houses store the final on the intern's local drive?

Right? Apple suckered my grandma into buying a cluster of enterprise machines to do machine learning for her startup. lol, oh grandma. will these normies ever learn

G5 mods always suck because they have so much empty space and the back usually gets fucking mutilated with ugly stainless steel plates, but this is definitely one of the best ones I've come across since you kept the fans and the processor cover. I can live with it.
>Anything x86 beyond Pentium is RISC.
Even if this oft-regurgitated buzzphrase was remotely true, it's still boring and generic as fuck. Only the Talos/RISC-V retards really worship the label that way.

>muh fastboot
You mean your computer takes 5 seconds to get out of a pseudo-hibernation mode.

nine hundred and ninety nine US dollars for a single monitor stand, can't wait to see the shills try and defend that.

Attached: asdflkjf.png (1274x581, 320K)

Attached: prostand.jpg (634x669, 57K)

>archtoddler bragging about his broken old laptop that can't sleep

Attached: 1559086670830.gif (389x259, 992K)