Attached: last ned.jpg (192x262, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6-7b-ld7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>zune users

Attached: dead.png (633x772, 10K)

the UI design for Zune was actually based as fuck tho
too bad it all died along with Windows 8 & Windows Mobile

I love em, I've had quite a few over the years. Here's my current collection.

Attached: 1540360372951.jpg (1365x768, 132K)

Is the Zune HD still viable? I was thinking of getting one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke6-7b-ld7w

If you're fine with overpaying for storage space then sure. They are all over ebay

>he doesn't use his phone to play music

what year is this again?

My 30 needs a new battery but my HD is going strong

so I've been dicking around with my hd and I can't seem to figure out what the fuck kind of metadata the zune software adds to the music to sort them by artists.
If you add them without the software they always come up "unknown artist"

Enjoy your botnet phone.

Is there anyway I can get in touch with the people that made the zune software? I have questions only they can answer.

I have the original Zune 250 GB. I used it for years and had maybe over 100 GB of music and video I did not have backed up anywhere. Shortly after microsoft stopped Zune support as a device my drive started giving me errors.

Does microsoft still service the devices?

>he said while shilling an unsupported microsoft product

Don't even bother. The drive is probably fucked, and since it uses a custom interface removing it to do more advanced data recovery probably won't help.
Just do an SSD mod and redownload all your stuff.

one time a crackhead stole my zune out of my car
little did he know it had dead pixels

Actually, looking into apparently you can get ZIF to IDE converters, then it would just be a matter of using an IDE enclosure to connect to a computer.
Perhaps worth a shot to take it out and try to mount it.

Attached: ykkZP.jpg (850x1412, 169K)

Your phone has a subpar amplifier and drains the battery quicker. faggot.

Attached: zunefan.jpg (640x480, 287K)

That would be cool to get what i had on it.
Since some of it wasn't backed up I don't even remember what i may have lost

what's a more modern version of the zune hd? the interface is godly and I love my hd but 32gb is pretty small and it's not a very clean source

Attached: Lucchini Zune.jpg (800x697, 90K)

Probably where you left your grammar

I used a brown 30gb zune for years until last year it finally gave up the ghost. I considered replacing the battery with some random lithium cell but putting an sd card in my cell phone and using that was just the smarter option

>playing music drains then phone battery
the state of this board

I found a bunch of their premium earbuds on clearance way back. they were pretty good.

yeah you need more battery life to play gacha you dumb nuts

I had one in middleschool. lent it to a friend and they lent me their psp for a weekend. when i go to switch back he says he got jacked

kept his psp and games but I liked my zune better.
t. growing up south central LA

They're all in 2007, where they belong.

>Where's my Zune bros at?
Where *are* my Zune Bros, you fucking illiterate neet.

In 2005

Have an 8 and 16gb, use them everyday.
Bought the 8gb new in 2008. Need to replace the battery in the 16gb one, it won't hold a charge anymore. Always liked them better than the ipod and sound better than listening from a phone. They never scratched up either the metal back and glass hold up very well over a long time. The zune software can be a little buggy to get it to add music sometimes but it was simple and easy to use. I've been very happy with both.

I snagged a Nokia 520 go phone for 20 dollars a few years back. The Windows os phone player really reminded me of a zune interface.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (500x421, 23K)

>tfw use ultra cheap standalone generic mp3 player in 2019 for podcasts I transfer from computer to it

yep..nothing like the 00s...plugging the USB into it and transferring your podcasts/music..

>sips

Attached: oldfag.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Sold mine a couple weeks ago for 100 burgerbucks.

whats so special about them?

Still use my 120 model. Shit is great.