Yfw TVs are going to be hiding cameras behind screens to spy on you

Yfw TVs are going to be hiding cameras behind screens to spy on you.

Attached: camara-oculta-xiaomi-4.jpg (800x421, 60K)

i hope so, that way they can see how disgusted i am by the current state of television programing.

I assumed new TVs already did this?
Also, this is why you need to ask for the code to work the tech you buy... of course they won't give it to you. :^)
Proprietary software should really only exist when you don't have the means of building the wares that the software interacts with. It shouldn't be "proprietary" in itself, it should be "proprietary" when used with a tangible thing. An instruction manual so to speak. Even then, it shouldn't really be copyrightable.

Now that I think about it you can hide cameras in new places. Like put it in a bathroom and pretend it's a digital photo frame or digital calendar or something.

Attached: whats-on-the-box-tonight-572x480.jpg (572x480, 143K)

And pc monitors. people will have to reduce their video output size just so they can add a tape on top of the hidden camera. Or live with a hitlerstache on top of it.

Attached: s.png (538x403, 266K)

Take your meds, OP

Any modern tv with google on board constantly listents to you and takes screenshots from time to time.

>screenshots
What is this nonsense?

>TVs are going to be hiding cameras behind screens to spy on you.
Interesting thought. It will probably happen. It would need a network connection though.

Okay, but how is it going to send the footage to jewgle/the chinese? Does it also hack my wifi?

Will they also come with quantum processors to crack my wifi password?

All new TVs are smart TVs anyways

if this is the oneplus 6t, the camera pops up out of the phone...

Literally just put the camera in the bezel and stop

It isn't and it doesn't

And the consumer will have to pay for it

Attached: muttley.gif (480x360, 190K)

>implying corporations wouldn't do this for data purposes
>implying china wouldn't do this to infiltrate confidential situations

Attached: shock.png (374x374, 159K)

The goal is the destruction of privacy. It's all purely psychological attacks too.
>just obey the law user
>you should have nothing to hide

Or the cost is covered by the amount of money earned by artificially lowering China's yuan.

is this the new /spg/

alternatively you could just cancel your TV subscription

There should be a hardware switch that physically disconnects the connection between the camera and motherboard. That or at least an easy way to disable the driver or something.

Attached: hiroshi.jpg (399x600, 53K)

>Please connect to internet to continue using this product.

>return product to store and buy a different one with the refund money

Bluetooth pings. Even if you're not connected to wifi or mobile data, a chip inside the phone (that can't be disabled) sends a bluetooth signal to nearby Android phones. That other person's device then sends the data via internet, or it repeats the process again if they don't have a connection either. All of this is encrypted so the other Android user can't grab and analyze the data that your phone sent.

>mfw still use CRT television from 1993

Attached: 1517172193123.png (680x574, 127K)

What are the options for TVs nowadays when they all have smartshit? Do you just go big form factor monitors?
Last TV I bought was a dumb TV from 2010

Attached: 1559591980595.jpg (724x1138, 246K)

Anything to hide meu caro?