*INHALES*

*INHALES*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1539850686365.png (504x681, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAh30bOsvgU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugliest computer I have ever seen, what the fuck

b-but it has wheels

youtube.com/watch?v=SAh30bOsvgU&feature=youtu.be

it's like they took the old design (pic rel) and made it worse. i guess this brings it in line with the iphones

Attached: 06ab013b01e5af64b6996aea5a5617a7.jpg (300x400, 19K)

The computer isn't aimed at anyone here. Would like to see some serious critiques instead of mindless bashing.

Is that the final design?

Nice cheese grater

it really does look like absolute dogshit. apple live and died with steve jobs

It's supposed to be a proper desktop Mac, with actual room for cooling instead of the constantly throttling iMacs or Macbooks.
It's the only format I'd consider of ever buying a Mac, and it's botched.

Impressive

Attached: 61LtStB3MUL._SL1500_.jpg (1116x1500, 123K)

Attached: absolutely cheesed.png (409x550, 156K)

i'd buy that for a dollar

Attached: 98896575669.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>The supposed world-class designers of a supposed world-class design company reinvented the Cheese grater
It's not good in an artistic sense
>Also trying to sell a monitor stand for 1,000 united states dollars

I don't get it, why are there two layers of mesh, and why are they mismatched?

And it's not that VESA is $200 either, it's a fucking adapter for VESA that's $200

i'm surprised they even still have the pro models

Attached: 1555123728834.gif (200x200, 378K)

THANKS COMMODITY FETISH

THANKS CAPITALISM

they kept calling it a "beautiful new look" like foh this shit looks like trash

Attached: hahafunnyjpg.jpg (588x718, 44K)

And it's not even small.
Just wow.

and it’s faaast

how much do you think they'll sell the cheese for?

Attached: super cheesed.png (852x480, 437K)

Steve Jobs really was the only thing that made that company good. Nobody else has his douchebag ego to say no.

they lost their touch on the design side of things. steve would never have approved those ugly chrome stilts and handles. they should have made it flat and stylish reminiscent of the old mac pro.

Those stupid little feet where it supports annoy my autism so much

Okay, this is epic. Trashcan mac was cooler.
I can do better.

Attached: ewwe.png (1500x1500, 1.35M)

wtf is that ugly toaster

i kinda like it

Looks like a fucking cheese grater what on earth were they thinking?!

"But you've got to hand it to IBM, they know how to design hardware. The servers all had handles to pick them up and throw them out of the window...."
- Juergen Nieveler in the Monastery

wait i thought this was shitposting, is that thing real?

>that design
>people comparing it to a cheese grater
Someones losing their job right

Attached: 1523199873413.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

It literally looks like a Chinese knockoff of an Apple product. Compare it to the G5 it's supposed to throw back to:
Then look at the actual product:
It's "Chevy HHR" tier bad retro design.

This actually, literally, sincerely, feels like a joke. Like some designer at Apple was so ass-blastedly butthurt that people hated the overheating, unupgradable, piece of shit that was the trash can that he stormed into his faggy glass office shaped like the golden ratio while screaming "IF THEY WANT A CHEESE GRATER I'LL GIVE THEM A FUCKING CHEESE GRATER!"

Attached: 1506278441976.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

No one is losing their job.
Numerous apple employees and higher ups approved this design.

why does it look like this?

Attached: Trypophobia.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

A

FUCKING

CHEESEGRATER

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I want to fuck those holes

SIX THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS FOR A TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIX GIGABYTE SOLID STATE DRIVE

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

they should've just gone for liquid-cooled, normies would've eaten it up

so basically a cheese grater

OH HO NO NO NO
SIX THOUSAND FOR 8 CORES HAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 529B27BF-A38F-40B7-B06F-D0F96CCCC027.jpg (1009x479, 74K)

It's a base $6,000 workstation with one socket, 3 PCI express slots and no externally accessible drive bays. And as noted, it's not even small to justify it. Are they trying that hard to force people into the donglesphere, or are they just idiots? It will probably see use in its intended market because there are no better options, but for six years of waiting this is an utter disappointment.

Liquid cooling still uses fans, the liquid just moves the heat from the CPU to the radiator, fans still cool the radiator.

Just die already shill

its like a bunch of redditors heaping praise on a hideous tranny. its not meant to be a truthful statement, its meant to be a litmus test-- to see who's drank the koolaid and who didnt

Attached: 1559271678640.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

sometimes alimony

Attached: 1fdb5a9e0e7e0351e56b6f4e26ae937b--music-videos-classic-rock.jpg (236x177, 8K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1559151832540.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

It's fast, because it has wheels.

based

the design looks Soviet

t. Russian

Saw a front-facing pic of it in another thread with no sauce asking what kind of performance it will have. Literally thought it was just a cheese grater and the thread was a joke about "hole technology."

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 41JTbcvI6mL._SY679_.jpg (412x679, 16K)

S

ha

>Jow Forums in charge of knowing good design
Lmao

Cheese grater is really fucking ugly compared to the older Mac Pro

What went wrong?

Attached: TpbvjkuvKYcJOoBB.large.jpg (800x600, 67K)

i would put my wiener in it

I typically hate apple shit and I actually think this looks cool as shit.

ST STOP FUCKING LAUGHING STOP IT FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT STOP LAUHING GOD DAMMIT STOP IT

They thought they were too good for standard computer design

I don't know what you are laughing about this ugly fucker will sell like hot cakes

Attached: 1530927225672.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

I swear to fuck this all started with this abhorrent piece of shit right here. Fuck. Mac.
They went off the deep end and found a whole bunch of retarded ways to 'MAEK COMPUTER NOT LOOK LIKE COMPUTERS NO MORE' and fucked the dog, royally.
Why does Apple think computers look bad? Computers look great! Look at case design from any standard gaming manufacturer, they've got angles and glass in all the right places to show off the actual hardware and not make it a fucking desk lamp.
A computer is not a toy, it is not a spaceship, it is not a thing to look good next to your Bugatti and Onions-Milk Decaf Mocha-Brazilian Cappucino.
It's a fucking tool. Code on it. Learn how to use it. You shouldn't be in charge of things you don't understand.

Attached: bubble mac.jpg (300x293, 14K)

apple have always been about form over function

it would be faster with an air fan or two, though

>He thinks apple doesn't understand computers
>He thinks they don't do this it appeal to their fan base

Diversity hires
Did you see the amount of niggers that appeared on their presentation pics?

>But user, I install MYOB and QuickBooks all the time for clients on a mac, they love how it operates and feels!
Macs are inherently good at providing a 'safe space' for users to not click the button that makes computers go 'ERROR: YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED PLEASE PUT THAT BACK'
It's like seeing a kid with training wheels wobble every time I see something like someone chopsticking their way through typing an email or storing all their photos and items on the desktop with 'Desktop_old' and 'Desktop_old_old' of all the stuff that was there last time it was full.
They can't hurt themselves, but fuck knows they don't know what they're doing.
I swear, Mac users are the special-ed class of anyone using tech, and fuck knows the autism is spreading.
I personally blame tablet/laptop manufacturers who think they should copy Apple and dumb down the entire industry. Android is no fucking different and even revokes root.

>iFleshlightPro

Apple II line was the shit though.

I thought it was a joke image the first time I saw it earlier

We are talking about bad design, and this is a bad design.
You don't have to be a tranny tier designer to spot a bad design.
Learn to read, faggot.

>a random sperg on Jow Forums
>the designer for the most valuable company on earth
Gee I wonder who I’m more likely to believe

>it's popular so it must be good
sasuga applels

You should believe your eyes and taste to make decision for yourself.
The only objective criteria of design quality is the judgement of the majority of potential users.
Or you like are one of those faggots who think the thing looks great because the famous designer knows better what is beautiful?
Uncuck yourself while you still can.

what's this? iCheese?

>you can't cook, so you should eat the meal even if it tastes like literal shit
lol

jobs died

bass

>hurrr durrrrr lets remove net neutrality
>that would be great for "business"

>Let's tear down this rain forest and build this nifty shopping mall

i actually like it desu

Just because it's not a beige box next to a display doesn't mean you didn't just post the single most recognisable desktop computer ever built.

AKA let's not sell things to women and gays with more money than sense, AKA let's not be a business that knows how to make money.

Fucking LEL, iTODDLERS creaming themselves over iOS night mode.

Wow! Didn't know Apple was trying to enter the cheese market. Very cool and very legal!

Attached: cheese-grater.jpg (1523x983, 451K)

Steve Jobs would be proud of the new Mac Grater Pro

Attached: IMG_20190604_081312_973.jpg (594x648, 41K)

Suck that Apple dick

Attached: 1558981315352.png (405x205, 128K)

Jobs has always been a hack and no more than a figurehead.

If you need to be convinced that a design is good, then it's not a good design.

Attached: aplel.webm (640x360, 2.35M)