THE REASON WHY Jow Forums HATES THE MAC PRO IS BECAUSE IT'S FOR ACTUAL PRO CREATORS, NOT THEM

>implying anybody on Jow Forums is a actual, independent, successful creator like iJustine.
>implying you will ever need this kind of computing power.
>implying most people on Jow Forums run anything more than their browser or some shitty IRC client or some shitty Vim console to pretend they can program.

She can afford it, like every other creator making millions of dollars creating original content.

SHE will buy it, and use it to make even MORE money showing it off on her Youtube channel. Then she will actually use it to produce even more video content that will get her millions more in Youtube revenue, showing you the latest tech.

This is not for NEETs who literally jump into garbage dumpsters to get PC parts and show up at the local Goodwill hoping to score a Thinkpad under $200.

Do you people get it now?

This is NOT FOR YOU. Stop pretending this is for you. It's not.

Attached: 60879123_413039985953371_8912336967801561639_n.jpg (1024x1433, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shareyt.com/services.php?buy=social-bookmarking
youtube.com/watch?v=fOUTwcdUKKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh look it's the iWhore

Attached: 1559610427986.jpg (1024x1433, 164K)

Attached: 1547271546207.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Always amazes me how she's able to do the female version of onionsface

fart confirmed

>iJUST spammer back at it

Obligatory "when women take pictures" picture

I fucking hate 29 out of 30 women so much
based

3 shekels have been deposited in your account

Based dani daniels.

>female version

Don't waste your time, it's just iToddlers BTFO posts then BASED samefagged 10 times in every thread. The vast majority of people here circlejerk over 10-year-old laptops and genuinely have no interest in *NEW* technology.

If a thread mentions USB-C people start sperging out because their device only has USB-A ports. If a laptop has a screen resolution over 1080p it's redundant. New GPU and CPU tech are for faggots and gaymers.

This board is the technology board for those who want to stay in the past, it's quite the oxymoron. Apple try to constantly innovate for better or worse, which is the majority of this boards biggest fear.

>If a thread mentions USB-C people start sperging out because their device only has USB-A ports.
lol yeah this place is full of jobless creeps who think their 10 year old Thinkpad should last them until they die.

seething

Apple viral marketing on Jow Forums has gone from irritating to fucking pathetic. Jow Forums admins seriously need to block ALL traffic from Microsoft, Apple, Google, etc owned IP addresses to prevent this shit.

look at all the blainy guys flom china in the backglound
Ah rook they want six thousard dorrar, Where we get six thousarrrrd dorrar appre most be klaizy

You're right. It's not for people who browse Jow Forums, because people who browse Jow Forums tend to have (although newfags will always exist) a certain level of technical competence. Apple hardware exists for people who are intimidated by assembling a desktop, but too poor to buy truly enterprise grade hardware. These people need an operating system that holds their hand, hardware that is not expected to be user serviced, and most of all a purely fashion appeal to other "creators". The new Mac Pro is for people who make a living taking pictures of their food, posting it to Instagram from their iPhone, and editing videos of themselves eating food. Celebrity democratized, "creators" are a million tiny Paris Hiltons all competing for a few seconds of your attention.

Apple exists for them.

Yeah its for retarded people who could do the same job but with a very well built pc for the half of the price but choose to burn a lot of money to buy a Ishit products.
Also, Apple consumers have big problem when their shit brokes. They cant find a good place to fix them because apple refuse to fix their products and ask to buy a new one instead

Sage and report commercial spam.

Attached: 3dc.png (749x379, 113K)

>Apple marketing on Jow Forums of all places
There is absolutely 0% chance that Apple of all companies would advertise on this board. They are overpriced and even their cheapest computers are still expensive. Considering the Jow Forums demographic, it's like advertising lambos in Gambia

>muh USB-C
???
My X370 board has USB-C and I'm pretty sure many others have it too. Even my cheap Dell laptop has USB-C.

Go away, paid Apple shill, you're not fooling anyone.

Attached: F6085F19-A4BC-4524-961C-AE9B45C947B9.jpg (1399x777, 527K)

>implying that thot is a creator.
wew lad nice bait

>8 core xeon
>32gb ram
>RX 580
>256gb SSD
>1500$ worth of components
>sold at 6000$
I mean, you need to be -20IQ ultra normie level of retardation to not smell the horrible deal this is

With the term “innovation” there comes the implication of being better which Apple hasn’t done besides having a killer screen and god tier trackpad. In literally every other aspect of computing they’ve fumbled the bag you brainlet.

Don't flatter yourself.

lol salty fag

rofl

Attached: dumb-bitches.jpg (500x356, 34K)

>there is no way anyone would shill on Jow Forums, the second or third largest english language forum in the world
I've been hearing this since 2010 and despite documented cases of exactly that happening. Consider how fucking cheap paying a couple college grads to spam Jow Forums is, compared to the "ad impressions" each post generates. It's easily worth it, cheaper than a billboard.

Attached: BE4E2A65C0574CF4AE7A1D7344716A0F.jpg (639x640, 67K)

Think about this: why would a company producing top-of-the-line computers for their demographic composed of world-class artists and CEOs, spend money on advertising on an underground internet forum filled with jobless incels?

Oh that's right, they wouldn't spend money on this place.

OH NO OH NONONO

Attached: screen-shot-2018-07-19-at-110925-am.jpg (2229x1671, 220K)

"For better or worse"
Innovation(from the Oxford Dictionary):
A new method, idea, product, etc.

Now reread it and think about why you're wrong.

>their demographic composed of world-class artists and CEOs
You really have no concept of money, do you? Even the poorest poorfags use iPhones. It's conspicuous consumption, same reason niggers leased Escalades in the mid aughts. Why wouldn't Apple spend less money than a single billboard to flood advertisements on the second or third largest english language tech forum? If you can't do that math you have no business insulting anyone else. Even a burger flipper like yourself knows that.

She's the one that appeared with a gay black guy in an iBook video, right?

"For better or worse" implies Apple has done anything that is both new and better since Steve Jobs died. Name one example. A single good decision Apple has made since 2011. Just one.

This is the same Apple that unironically released an "iPhone XS". A fucking GTA parody of Apple made real.

but does it run facebook, twitter and instagram?

>Apple would risk their reputation by advertising on Jow Forums, part of Jow Forums which is a fucking disaster in the eyes of the media
There is no way, even if it costs almost nothing, that they would advertise here. The potential return on the advertising would be pathetic, but the real issue is that if it leaked they could be affiliated with racism, alt right, all the stuff companies don't want to be touching with a fucking barge pole.

I see fanboy posts regarding apple here as well. 2 reasons that I can think of, 1 is bait. The other is a response to the fervent hate that apple gets here. As much as they deserve a lot of it, some of the posts here complaining about them are just absurd and wrong. personal opinion, but that's my guess

no god damn it . apple finally did it. they are making the apple watch useful. they have a menstration calendar . now you will know why and when your gf / wife/ female coworker / god forbid your boss is bitchy and can show them the proofs that you know why and maybe even fuck with their heads during that time of the month. i know some will use this great tool for evil and manipulate their step daughters into anal sex but most people will just use it to screw with their spouse

This isn't an Instagram machine, this is a machine for having your illegal Mexican editor put together "professional" videos of you eating sandwhiches. To then post on Instagram.

Defending an 8 core $6000 machine sure is a weird hill to die on.

Attached: 40ED0A51-8D95-40BE-9AD7-0CB8EC2751BE.jpg (1125x556, 236K)

You are either the stupidest fucking person in the world, or making a really fucking good attempt at it.

>Apple would never risk their reputation advertising on Jow Forums
That's why it's shills. Not a banner ad. Shills are completely deniable. As evidenced by your own retarded ass denying the possibility any such shills could ever exist. Do you understand that much? It's not fucking hard.

And where in your your triple digit IQ did you factor in depreciation?

"better"
See there you go again. You haven't learned anything. I want you to read it again.

>"Just wait for the next hill! It'll be 10% better than this hill!"
You Hillfags are the worst. No, I need to die NOW.

as of 2010+9 it's the 8th most popular forum.

That description -literally- proves me right. I hope that you uploaded that by accident.

Attached: 1225480341937.jpg (389x480, 24K)

I can see why an iMachine consumer like yourself would consider a computer to be a fixed asset. You've never actually opened one. Fun fact: a custom built desktop PC lasts forever. Not with all it's original parts, but Ship of Theseus style. Need more space? Replace or add hard drives. Time for more RAM? Buy more RAM. PSU stays the same, case stays the same, everything compatible with your new component will always stay the same. The closest thing to a total replacement on a regular desktop is the motherboard, which usually means you're replacing the CPU and RAM as well.

No, you idiot. You're the one who can't read. You said "for better or worse", but Apple is only capable of worse. The fact you literally can't name a single good thing Apple has done in almost a decade is insane. How do you defend them? Are you not actually aware of your inability to name anything good they've done?

It literally proves you wring you fucking pseud. Fucking read it, then actually consider my what you're defending.
>better solutions
>better
And yet you refuse to name a single improvement Apple has made to anything in almost ten fucking years.

Attached: fag.jpg (600x450, 65K)

How do you think Apple hires these magical shills? Drops a shekel into a cup of Palestinian's blood and whispers the magic words, and suddenly shills are advertising with no trace whatsoever?

Denying it after the media latches on still damages the brand. Hardly worth taking the risk at all for the potential of absolutely minimal sales. You need to think more rationally about these fantasies.

Fuck off, OP.

>How do you think Apple hires these magical shills?
What part of "pay a couple Indians 50 cents and have them sign an NDA" sounds particularly magical to you? And if they go public, who would believe them? They're Indians shitposting on Jow Forums. You're either overthinking this to an almost paranoid extreme, or just not quite smart enough to make basic connections.

>How do you think Apple hires these magical shills? Drops a shekel into a cup of Palestinian's blood and whispers the magic words, and suddenly shills are advertising with no trace whatsoever?

>Denying it after the media latches on still damages the brand. Hardly worth taking the risk at all for the potential of absolutely minimal sales. You need to think more rationally about these fantasies.

I can't tell if you're naive and ignorant or just underage

There's all sorts of sites where a anonymous user can "hire" people to post whatever on whatever social media for pennies, or to share a post, retweet, follow etc

That's the easiest user method, but if you bother to google, throughout the years all sorts of "scandals" have come out about paid shills, even by governments, and nobody cared

This is the best picture to describe itoddlers.

I'm sort of tempted to spend $5 on a couple shills to spam some specific word all across Jow Forums. If I can do it, and Apple can't, then surely I'm richer and more powerful than Apple.

I always thought this one was way better.

Attached: 1359159100314.jpg (1296x968, 428K)

Since you both need some extra support, I'll help you out. For a start, the point you're making clearly says 'often' and not 'always'. You should learn the difference between these two words. That's your homework.

Since you can't grasp it, the reason I have avoided listing specific products which I think class as 'innovative' or even 'better' (it seems like this word is one that you actually understand so let's focus on that for now) is that personal, subjective opinion can argue otherwise. This leads to 10 posts back and forth about why something is or isn't 'better'.

How about the Apple watch. I won't answer back and forth for more than a couple of replies specifically about the apple watch. From general opinion and sales figures, this was a 'better' smartwatch than what was already on the market.

I'm so glad this is not my family.

You just fell for the trap.

Attached: George+W+Bush+FILE+Former+President+George+S6HYkVphKF6l.jpg (518x594, 63K)

No you idiot, I mean depreciation as a pre-tax expense.
Fun fact: professional computers can be really easily written off bit by bit from your taxes. Custom PCs and parts can too, they're just more often denied.
Basically if you can take advantage of depreciation, you aren't even really paying for your computer. Just the upfront cost then you get that value back over the years because it reduces your taxes.
The real triple digit IQ thing is realising there is a cost to this process because eof the time value of money. The tax benefit is not returned to you with any interest so that $6000 now is worth a little more than the $6000 returned to you bit by bit over 3 years

buy the components used and never take the loss ;)

Okay, I see what you're saying now. It's retarded, but the retardation is borne of the tax system and not you.

>creator
Yeah making clickbait shill videos is such an important job for the world.

The fact that you think apple are using anonymous emails to get in touch with Indian shills to target an imageboard that not only isn't at all their target demographic but is actually a media risk says a lot.

It's equally, no, much more believable that the 'iToddlers BTFO' posts, which are in almost every single thread on this board every single day, are actually made by shills working for microsoft, google and lenovo. If you can't see the parallel then you're not worth any more 'you's

There have been AMD/intel shill threads on-the-hour for years, and you never picked up how to tell the difference? That's ...scary.

If apple did spend money to advertise here, why would they do it in the guise of lazy, meme-based hot takes trashing their brand? Are they hoping a movie producer lurking here is gonna suddenly go, "wow, i should pick up a couple hundred of those for my boys!" just from seeing "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"?

Of course not. The intention is clearly to make apple look out of touch by pretending this shit is par with an iMac. Brand gains negative association, soon even the poorest poorfags won't want iphones.
There's absolutely shilling going on, but it's not by apple.

Attached: 1EDBB594-BF9A-4350-8B6A-CFB0B18D46BA.jpg (500x356, 29K)

Yeah, this is also why Intel keeps selling shit loads of xeons despite them being like 5 times the price and only 10% faster than AMD in specific workloads. Businesses only care that it's faster and they were going to depreciate the costs anyway so perf/$ is really irrelevant in the business market

again you have no idea how PR works

>The fact that you think apple
it wouldn't be cupertino apple, but some marketing personality hiring some small fish that then would use websites (there's 10s) where you can post requests (clicks/follows/etc) anonymously
I used this for twitter:
shareyt.com/services.php?buy=social-bookmarking couple years ago and some others

>are using anonymous emails to get in touch with Indian shills to target an imageboard that not only isn't at all their target demographic but is actually a media risk says a lot.
*eyeroll*

>It's equally, no, much more believable that the 'iToddlers BTFO' posts, which are in almost every single thread on this board every single day, are actually made by shills working for microsoft, google and lenovo. If you can't see the parallel then
yea... no

>you're not worth any more 'you's
you weren't worthy of any (you) massive ifaggot, we were just discussing a topic u qweer

Attached: 1498417956762.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

so is so sexy with the pusy

Attached: 1551285272620.png (644x800, 15K)

>Jow Forums
>second or third largest english language tech forum
... what?

>yea... no
Deluded, I'd say.

Lol

LEL CAME HERE FOR THIS

Why would anyone shill technology on a South African cat breeding website?

More like for pro graters.
*dab*

When you say "PRO CREATORS"
Are you talking about the graphics design majors who suck their way into a salary job?
Where all the work they do for that money is make the company lanyards and "design" new logos?

Because I've worked at a few places that have hired someone exactly for that.
And I'm forced to believe that many, many companies have a dedicated "PRO CREATOR" who is paid to do exactly what I described and nothing else.

DUB DUB

Attached: 61147255_674343049660979_1486129494575424316_n.jpg (1024x1820, 283K)

i think it's for companies who want to produce content but figure expensive equipment is cheaper than paying for people to build cheaper equipment (and then pay the people to upkeep said equipment)

She just posted her Mac Pro video.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOUTwcdUKKk

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>implying anybody on Jow Forums is a actual, independent, successful creator like iJustine.

>independent
since when? getting special access and NWH before others implies she is actually a product placement by apple nothing independent about that
>successfull
thats why her team shills her shit here?
>creator
LOL

Why shouldn’t it? Is text editing going to become significantly more resource intensive in the coming decades? Is html browsing?
Even the market knows we don’t need any more from out laptops. That’s why laptops are only getting thinner, power efficient and (((higher res))). We don’t really need anything else from them.

The absolute state of apple fans

>>creator
CREATOR

OF SHIT LMAO

It will fail like the previous ones and we won't hear about it for 5 years.
Mac pro has no niche market and if a mac pro is used somewhere, it's out of habit for macOS tools, nothing else.
No pro do rendering on this and you'd use something with cuda instead to reduce times by 10.
If your company can afford a 30k mac then you can deal with nvidia to get a custom dgx station.

>Why shouldn’t it?
typical Jow Forums childish behavior. just get a job and buy new hardware. it's not that hard o get a new computer every decade.

Is the drawn version based on the girl in the OP? It's exactly the same expression.

>resorting to an ad hominem rather than addressing the argument
>childish

The Mac Pro is amazing. I can see this machine making it to Pixar, Disney and all the power creators.

you'll see it in your drug dealer's house, that's for sure

>the power creators
POWER CREATORS LIKE IJUSTINE

POWERFULLY CREATING SHIT LMAO

DOO DOO

>/me still replies to the bait
they use server farms...

Don't trick me I work for a company where we provide apple servers
Apple refuses to accept that servers are a thing, so we have to use their most expensive desktops and download the server app onto them manually.

Does any media that ijustine produces even justify using the imac pro?

How many of her subscribers even watch her content in HDR or a resolution higher than 1080p?

>The Mac Pro is amazing. I can see this machine making it to Pixar, Disney and all the power creators.
Except they use dell pc with centos.
They render things on a server farm.
The vfx industry is 99% linux 1% windows and 0% mac.

IJUSTINE IS A GIRL MEANING SHES RETARDED AND SHOULD GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

Attached: 1514809645298.png (632x756, 26K)