Do you ever wish someone would randomly ask what you're writing?

Do you ever wish someone would randomly ask what you're writing?

Attached: fab.jpg (739x739, 130K)

I wish people would randomly fuck off and mind their own goddamn business.

No. Either I'm programming and I'm busy thinking, or it's the shitty isekai story I was writing, and I don't want to explain myself.

FPBP

post it now

Yeah, kinda
Especially if i'm using latex. I'll admit im a bit of a whore for other people's recognition; but you know...who isn't?

This

No but a guy once asked me about the Illyasviel sticker on my laptop.

What are you writing OP?

j good post

>he has anime stickers on his laptop
you must be 18+ years old to post on this site

Eh i don't care, this city is full of weebs anyway.

Attached: 1558133863982.gif (367x219, 521K)

is it a city in japan?

no
and you must fuck off

>and you must fuck off
god damn zoomers, leave my site alone

I riced my dwm desktop so people would think that I'm a cool hacker and approach me. I realized how stupid that was when people sitting next to me at class ask me what I'm doing and I don't know how to explain that I'm autistically ricing my window manager rather than doing actually cool or productive things.

>doing actually cool or productive things.

like what?

The fuck do I know. I wouldn't spend my time ricing if I had something truly interesting to do.

download lmms and make shitty tunes everyone will think you're a god

Wish? No, but it happens. It's invariably some underaged, foreign (international school) qt. Jokes on you Hansen, I've always been too much of a sperg to do anything but mumble some non committal shut in response hoo hoo hoo. Happened when I travelled to yurp too.
It's too hot in this country so I write in the airconned cafes (starbucks etc.). These creatures tend to congregate there after school making noise and a mess and generally pissing me off. It's the only time I get to write shit though so I have to tolerate instead.
Pic's not my set up exactly, but you get the gist.

Attached: 97920de7562eb54981516554eb019c94.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Guys told me in a pub that a guy came into the bar as i was in the toilet and made some photos with his phone about the screen of my laptop, then went outside.
Still dont know whats up.

based, nuke the entire world

You seem to be confused. 4chin was always anime board. How does it feel using site that is used by lolicons?

I WAS HERE FOR Jow Forums DAY 1 AND IT TOOK MONTHS FOR THE TECHLOLIGY FAGS TO SHOW UP

>who isn't?
me

So, what ARE you writing, user?

>isekai

Attached: 1552403441301.jpg (703x811, 113K)

My personal time waste is Morrowind modding.
Infinite ricing. Not as faggy as skyrim.
Just had the biggest modding competition in gaming history conclude a few days ago, even though the game is 17 years old, just because the community is that dedicated. 240 mods released in May.
I don't even actually play the game much anymore (It's the best TES game though), I just fix my load order, and work on new mods I don't complete.

Attached: 8hv66f3etsw11.png (1000x620, 1.18M)