Why do people buy the new ones with internet n shit? Mine just works and I don't even need to charge it

Why do people buy the new ones with internet n shit? Mine just works and I don't even need to charge it.
What is the benefit of an IoT one?

Attached: ab6OgZb_700b.jpg (700x784, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let all your friends know exactly when your finger is in your box.

I saw one the other day that lets you post to Facebook from your fingerbox. How can you be so vain?

finger my butthole much better now that i got one. Improves muscle strength and dexterity

>use my grandfathers old finger box that he made himself
>it was free and it's more comfortable than any new ones
Feels good man

I don't know man, while IoT is certainly bullshit I wouldn't risk using one made before safety standards became a thing.

>IoT-enabled fingerbox
Maybe if you recite the Tiananmen Square copypasta near it every morning.

Here's a quick history on finger boxes.
cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/

Normies like to connect their phone to it idk. Had mine since i was a kid and its still going strong.

There was a patent on net connected sex toys( teledildonics) that expired recently, but up until then fingerboxes were a way around that, as they weren't sold for that purpose, similar to back massagers in some US states.

>teledildonics
my sides have left this galaxy

Attached: 1400736733366.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>thinkpads
>rusty cardboard granpa boxes
>freeturd software
Why is technology board so afraid of new technology and innovation?

There was some gamer neckbeard kike on the train with some kind of RGB gaming fingerbox
Disgusting

Times change grandpa

Fingerbox is good nostalgia old fag. Got any Sharpie in the pooper to share? Sorry if hijacking thread.

oohh man i miss the days guys...
i remember sitting with the other guys on the other boards sharing our finger box experiences
some guy was bragging about his double finger box, i mean, shit was pretty cash, but damn, what a dick
finger box'ing united us back then, it was the glue between us...

now fingerboxes are gone, and the guys too...

rest in piece

I used to mill these out of aluminium as a part time job when I was in high school, was good fun and decent money

I had one made entirely out of rubber, turned many heads

lol what the fuck is that box

being this new, lol

> finger box'ing united us back then
Just like fartbox fingering...

I guess it would, but I don't think it did for the reason you expected. People were most likely just very confused. I mean, the texture is completely different. Can it even compare?

Man, comfy thread. I miss the old days, instead of arguing over AMD and Intel we all just enjoyed discussing our boxes. Sure, people still argued, it’s Jow Forums after all, but the spirit of it was different. I miss my old Japanese model, I used to love showing it off here. Lost it in a move :(

>I miss my old Japanese model, I used to love showing it off here. Lost it in a move :(
Oh god, please don't tell me it was made out of cherry tree wood. Those are amazing.

Anybody have the video of the electronic finger box with a black and white animated display? I think it was japanese.

>botnet everyone's fingerbox
>ddos anyone I want
Is this the true power of IOT?

I got my hands on a pretty good 1995 Koribai 1T some months ago, still have it. Was yours similar?

seriously, i had completly forgotten about these.

New ones are just botnet bloat shit, people are just dumb.

You're just too poor to afford the Apple iFinger. Its only $999 starting.