Music player randomly plays 5-10 minutes after i clearly remember pausing it, regardless of which player i use

>music player randomly plays 5-10 minutes after i clearly remember pausing it, regardless of which player i use
>have to press and hold apps in recents menu before the padlock icon appears
>pick up my phone to find the camera flash is on, despite having no shortcut assigned to flashlight
>disabling an app's background data enables its WiFi access
>disabling an app's WiFi access enables it's background data access
>clipboard dialog randomly stops working for no reason, all clipboard permissions enabled for apps
>opens clipboard dialog 7 times out of 10 when i long press an image to save it in a browser
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT WHY IS THIS OPERATING SYSTEM SUCH A DUMPSTER FIRE I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE GOOGLE BOTNET
AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_20190604_173911.jpg (429x342, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lineageoslog.com/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just root and degoogle stock.

Works on my machine, also
>using your phone to play music
lmao fucking imbeciles

Attached: lel.jpg (563x515, 27K)

that's like trying to degoogle chrome (not chromium) from the binary with extensions. you're wasting your time.
i respect the portable DAC life but my audio money goes into the headphones, son. that and i like having as little amount of devices on me as possible.
+ all of my music fits on my phone, with plenty of room left to fit some FLACs of oldfag records that actually benefit from lossless. i also dont need suck-me-off 24/96 audio when I'm just listening on the train to work.

Attached: 1557948027599.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

updates, motherfucker, how will you get them?

These things have never happened to me, are you using an official build?

happens with both upstream and the microG version

>baww mah privacy must degoogle
>still gets fucking tracked everywhere he goes by cell signal
Fucking morons. Just stop using your fucking shit toy phones.

Phone/model?

On what phone ? If you have a poorly developed model for LOS it's better to stay on stock.

It's worthy to install LOS only if your device is in the top 5 most used and developed with LOS.

Being tracked by just the cell company is different to being tracked by the entire google botnet.
Retard.

Sounds like you lost the LineageOS lottery
I was gonna try it on my XA2 but since all builds are nightly I won't be going anywhere near that shit

Hundred bucks on him never responding. It usually goes that way.

Nightly doesn't mean broken and unstable
That's how most retards are like. Look at any thread bashing Linux. The moment someone asks for the distro and/or hardware specs, nothing but silence

>Buy Moto G1
>After not that much time, find CyanogenMod and 20 other nice ROMs
>A fuckton of features, barely any issues (or even less) than stock

>Buy Moto G2
>Lack of support for a while, not that many ROMs but it still ends up well

>Buy random cheap piece of shit BQ phone
>Best fucking support for custom ROMs, a bit impressed, can do even more than the G1 but the phone eventually dies because shit hardware

>Buy Moto G4 and get G5 for free
>both have mediocre to shit support for ROMs, most of them shit the bed after a while, go unsupported or have a similar bug (LineageOS based at some point lagged like shit with some features enabled)

>Get Mi Max 2, ehhh
>Stock ROM is chink shit, as expected
>Switch to Xiaomi.eu, it's not that pleasant of a experience
>Switch to custom ROMs, always either echo in calls or some other stupid stuff with the camera

I know I always buy cheap budget phones, but come on.

Attached: tim_cook_grohl_laugh.jpg (960x638, 72K)

oneplus 3T 64gig
>what is encrypted messaging
>what is HTTPS-everywhere
>what is a DNS server
encryption stops google and cellcomp. reading your texts
HTTPS stops cell comp from seeing what you do on websites
DNS server stops cell comp. from seeing what websites you go to
also:
>hahaha YORE AN IDIOT YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE PRIVACY ON A DEVICE WHICH BY NATURE CONNECTS TO A CELL TOWER
thats not the point, to be invisible. the point is to keep big corp and big gov out from seeing what you do with your phone.

Excuse the reddit space but let me put it this way:

A google'd phone OS listens to your microphone, and sends your conversations with other people to the botnet
A de-googled phone doesn't listen to your microphone unless you install spyware or get hacked.
One of these scenarios is much better than the other, especially since a google'd phone is at the mercy of google, spyware, and government surveillance implemented by law. in australia, manufacturers have to remove encryption from their phones or hand over the keys, to abide by the law.
God knows what acinine laws they have for mobile operating systems in the US and the UK surveillance states.

>Update iPhone
>Whoops, now it's slower and drains more battery
>Whoops, you can't go back to an older version
>Whoops

>install lineageos on my moto g6 plus
>yay adblock!
>2nd camera does not work anymore in camera app (confirmed problem)
>My battery drains to zero every day
I shouldn't have done it, moto g already had near stock android anyway. So that's the last time I flash my fucking phone.

oneplus 3T, 64GB, issues on both vanilla and MicroG versions of LOS. android version agnostic, i update every few weeks.
nigger please. I had to make dinner.

>flash custom ROMs
>Alarm clock doesn't work
>be late for work
Yeah...

I've heard LineageOS is rarely optimized for the processors its used on, making the battery life dogshit. I've had my phone last 3 days with moderate usage so I don't know if I want to make that sacrifice. But god damn LineageOS looks nice and has a lot of convenient features.

Must be for your phone

I used a op3t using LOS and I had no issues. Fuck off

>oneplus 3T 64gig
Weird, you'd think oneplus phones would work fine. I had a Nexus 5X and that was pretty trouble free

Is it possible to use just the Google Map? I installed it but location wouldn't work even with GPS on.

I also had multiple Moto G's for a while, but it seemed to go downhill. Now I have an S9 with LineageOS pretty comfy.

It needs google services and doesn't work if you degoogled.
I use sygic as alternative. It just works.

Works fine on my phone.

i had that issue with wifi and cell data. theres some combination with all the swtiches to get it how you want.

Why are you using Lineage OS with microG? They refuse to include signature spoofing patches and there are certainly more ROMs that do include them for your phone. Lineage OS coupled with microG exists, but for outdated devices and a limited selection of them at that. Now you know what to do. And as always - you didn't do the bare minimum of research, but yeah clearly all custom ROMs ever are unusable because of that.

How many times are you going to buy phones at random and only then discover weird caveats and bugs knowingly? Seems abysmal to me, but for some reason you know this and keep doing it.

OP's retarded and either he is lying or he did a dirty flash

Yeah, I don't think it works that way with microG.

>Compatible with basically every audio format
>Wide range of music player applications
>Can download additional music on device
>Used for all of the rest of your daily shit
>Nice screen for video too
>Nice DAC on some phones
lol you'd have to be an absolute faggot to want to play music on a smartphone

>signature spoofing patches
What do you mean? I'm about to put LineageOS with MicroG on my device, I'm unsure if I need signature spoofing. Wouldn't you be able to spoof your signature with root access?

>Nice DAC on some phones
Not on OP's, I guarantee it.

I have a moto g2, should I install lineage os?
I heard it has a bunch of cool features which could possibly be very useful for me

You'd be fine then, but isn't LineageOS with microG kind of outdated? I'm not sure, but again, why use Lineage OS when virtually all custom ROMs but Lineage have signature spoofing built in?

Because LineageOS seems like the most actively developed ROM, and is comfy.

can you read?
i get the issue on vanilla LOS too
why cant people read

OP here, i can get around it. but its bullshit. I know though, i just have to wrestle with it until it does what i want
learn to fucking read before replying
i get great audio out of my phone
nothing wrong with the hardware
this is a thread about software

lineageoslog.com/statistics

These are the most LOS developed phones

Just stop fucking around with your devices? Current and infinite state of neet open sores developers.

Lineage is always a meme.
Just go on xda and use one of the pajeet maintaned custom roms based on it. They are better and offer more customization than your pajeet maintained lineage os

use waze