School makes me download numerous programs which make me agree to give up my privacy and allow my data to be marketed

>school makes me download numerous programs which make me agree to give up my privacy and allow my data to be marketed
technology in education was a mistake

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>Not using a virtual machine
Being this brainlet

Attached: 589.png (510x546, 126K)

based 15yo wanted haxx0r

There is a reason RMS doesn't have a real job user, and there is a reason truly Free Software will never work.

whats that reason?

out of curiosity, what software?

Chastity Lock Optimizer 3.0

I'd get used to it, When you choose a career in this field you pretty much give away your right to privacy and allow the government to know your fap habits. It's a harsh reality.

Maybe a bunch of Google services on their Chromebooks

I was going to take an online class during the summer and I dropped it after there was a requirement to install test proctoring software that would give the third party full access to you computer - what was displayed, all running processes, installed programs, pretty much everything. In addition, when you were taking an online test you had to have your webcam on so a human proctor could watch you and your screen take the exam.

Attached: donttouchmybreadgovernment3760200.png (500x397, 46K)

examplify

Oh and virtual machines could be detected

Get a shitty laptop to use just for tests

why have only 1 bootable OS or even more tinfoil - a dedicated mitx or nuc education only computer

yeah retard, to make sure you're not cheating.
cheating is way easier in a brick and mortar setting, surprise!

>Not spoofing HW with KVM/Qemu
Never gonna make it

Any decent instructor would design their online course in such a way as to make simple cheating a non issues. E.g. instead of a final multiple choice exam make it a final essay.

CAD stuff for me. SolidWorks, AutoCAD bullshit.

how about just using a scantron

Unironically sue your school if they are unable to provide a suitable cirriculum which does not depend upon the obligation of students to enter into contracts with third parties.

based

>sue school
>expelled
>banned from all colleges
>100k settlement comes in
>invest in bitcoin
>make 20k profit
kys

>expelled

I'm going to sue them again at that point.

Same. It was called ProctorU and honestly scared the shit out of me, after internalizing the initial disgust. I dropped the class so fast.

Holy shit fuck that.

you agree to all of it when you sign up

Every day I'm more and more grateful that I dropped out of school and became a neet

It was only for an online summer course. It was entirely optional, taking the class over summer that is.

Otherwise I'm enjoying my time very much and everything else so far has been pretty smooth sailing.

>professor watching through webcam
just spoof the webcam output with a 2 hour video loop of you doing shit on your computer.. lol

I hate the abomination called "duo mobile", which is used in my university to connect to VPN. I connect a lot from home during the weekends etc, and it disconnects itself regularly. It also requires two-factor authentication every time.
Now I store my university password in plaintext on my computer just to save myself couple of extra clicks.

They randomly ask students that show them the room or to use a mirror to see if anything is physically placed on the monitor

What school?

It's no big deal, user! They only constantly monitor your system and uninstall your programs without your consent if they think you stole them*!

you agree to all of it by being born

>AutoCAD bullshit
Nigga you dumb
If you learn that you can make good money Jamal

These days college is just training to be a good goy. Of course they want you to get used to the idea of being spied upon.