/ptg/ Private Trackers General

Good night edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff will read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff will pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous News:
>some retard got btfo by based ptp mods

Attached: 1489957023289.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

159.89.252.33/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based thread, OP
keep up the good work

Attached: 1536542737124.jpg (1920x1080, 966K)

>some retard got btfo by based ptp mods

context?

[REQUEST ]

[REQUEST]

Which tracker recruits form Karagarga and TV Vault Invite forums

Somebody please help

Thanks

I didn't know that AB joined to that stupid FL meme.

Attached: me.png (713x347, 17K)

>being on a degenerate site ran by degenerates
>surprised when degeneracy happens
what did you mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

somone on reddit
>>[W] ExigoMusic Invite

how do i know if i should get 1080p from blu ray or uhd?

whats the best tracker for movies besides ptp since im not invested enough to get onto there

>whats the best tracker for movies besides ptp since im not invested enough to get onto there
IPT for general
SC for niche shit
and you dont have to worry about ratio with bot

What is the benefit, invite-wise, to getting TM on RED?

Attached: 1558155332783.jpg (1280x1920, 401K)

Is there a TV tracker easier than BTN to get into that has rudimentary shit, like HBO Chernobyl or Hydewars?

rargb

>brod

MTV

literally nothing

everything can be got by elite now since ptp changed requirements from 6 months + tm to 1 year and elite

ahd

How come Pedro the spic gets his own tracker? Why is there no white man tracker like Paul's or Peter's?

>everything can be got by elite now since ptp changed requirements from 6 months + tm to 1 year and elite
is there anything other than ptp for elite at red

What's in the PTP elite and TM forums?

Rank up and find out, nigga

t. a virgin

every site that was useful for requests seems useless now except for redacted and not even talking about music

t. a virgin

you wish

t. a virgin

>SEETHING

t. a virgin

Attached: 1427151619296.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

t. a seething virgin

what a bunch of retards

Attached: 1532084837013.png (744x687, 44K)

ow! hot!

I'm not sure this thread serves a purpose anymore. Can we just get rid of it?

Why not just stop coming here if you don't love Facebook Frog spam?

Because it was a nice place to be before fuckers like you - from reddit - infected the place with your SJW tendencies.

Attached: 1531523603873.jpg (400x400, 50K)

it was never a nice place to be.

bib

what in the world? how are you seeing yen per day like that? do i have to enable that?

Path to desireleasers?

Attached: drg.png (871x52, 43K)

pooploop ultimate torrent master

>ptp tracker btfo
is this it lads?

Attached: 1540269829647.jpg (396x385, 20K)

OH YEAH!!!! I just made 3 gigabytes of upload on red with anime smut music! Most of its just autosnatchers, but it appears there really are some sick bastards out there that enjoy the stuff.

[ This post was sponsored by lolicore.org ]

/marked/

no

>and you dont have to worry about ratio with bot
What does this mean?

>Why don't you make a youtube tutorial channel about how to crack a game?

Zoomer detected. Tutorials worth a shit are in text form.

>Jow Forums is unironically a slave to private trackers.
>Jow Forums laps up the shit from private tracker mods because its the only club they've ever been in.
lol

But I've personally BTFO mods and entire trackers for fucking with me.
What are you talking about?

Sure kid

I'm sure.

whatever you say. just remember, it's 18+ to post here.

So stop posting. :^)

so, which private tracker are you a mod for?

gaytorrents

>some nigger included a unicode left-to-right /mark/ character in the torrent name
>seedbox provider updated python and/or deluge
>now deluge complains it doesn't find the folder anymore and created a new empty one without the special character
fuck niggers and fuck deluge devs

How does Nebulance compare to MTV? The MTV recruiter isn't replying to me and I am too neon to get into Brod.
And yes I know its owner is actually mentally insane.

BTN>>>MTV>> Nebulance

SC is ratioless

Jon here, I’m a mod at RED

Jon here, I’m a mod at REDACTED, which is an offsite group that aims to keep the internet free for everyone. Our job is to help communities create their own communities of choice, and we're always on the lookout for new ways that communities can benefit from technology. As a group, REDACTED is the largest free-speech advocacy platform in the world with 25 million monthly members and 300,000 active forums.

In an effort to keep the open internet free, one of the biggest challenges in creating a truly open internet today is how to make sure communities, particularly those of diverse backgrounds and opinions, are both able to communicate freely via the internet and have robust communication tools. To address this challenge, the U.S. Department of Commerce's 2015 Digital Democracy Report found that more than half the country (52%) believes the internet helps create a "more open" society, but only about one-fifth (20%) believe that the online world also allows people to have greater freedom of speech. Many online communities today are built on the notion that this open, community driven free speech has never existed before — and often it does have, but few communities seem to have developed effective, well thought out solutions to the problem. Today, the question, "How can we allow Internet communities to flourish?" is the biggest, most important question online in a world.

homosexual pajeet, please

calm down cuck

>this week OT's bills are unpaid yet again, site was down
>OT IRC down for hours
I can feel it, lads.
With this much apathy, they're going to simply let their servers expire and be done with it.
RIP OT.

Sounds like normal OT to me desu.
Unless you know something I don't, OT will be fine.

MTV is far better than Nebulance but they both aren't much useful if you are in any good general trackers or even IPT. Seriously IPT has better back catalogue and retention than MTV

Is OT even worth it? Does it have better selection of hentai and JAV than AB and EMP or Sinderella? Spaghetti even hacked S once so I guess he was clearly butthurt about them being better?

Spaghetti is a faggot

what?
name a few please

Which seedbox provider is the most based?

sekrit /ptg/ 40gbps provider

Attached: .png (1735x405, 342K)

It's funny that in those 2.5 years of RED existence, I uploaded something like 50 "vinyl rips" that are no more than WEB releases with typical vinyl pops and shit added artificially. Great tracker indeed :^)

Based on what?

>Try to get an interview on RED.
>Don't know enough about music, yet they all share the comics I rip.
Cool shit.

I have a dedi that I'm basically wasting in the US.
Will I get V& if I setup a seedbox service on it?

>in the US
you're already vanned for thinking about it
RIP user

Not gonna circlejerk with you about this post. A large portion of private tracker users are bootlicking subhumans.

Another day without a Denuvo crack

PTP staffer made a false flag political comment in the Captain Marvel comment section and got "warned" by another staffer in an obvious attempt to deter political discussions in the torrent comments. His warning is already revoked.

From KG, literally nothing. From TVV, no clue but probably nothing worthwhile. If you're looking for CG, they aren't recruiting anywhere.

and bB

DB9, NWCD

Is qobuz-get worth using? Or are qobuz masters as spotty as Tidal and I'm better off just getting CD rips as per usual on RED?

MAN is god tier for technical book requests

imagine being such a fucking retard that you keep your monitor on your desk what a brainlet

Check spectrals before you upload

That mod's name is "blackstrap"

NOT OK

Attached: 0wjeP.png.jpg (445x331, 99K)

That torrent checker should resign and stop giving them free labor. He does the harder more technical work just for some random faggot that hangs out in IRC all day asskissing mods and admins to be given more authority than he has.

i miss what.cd guys

Attached: 1519140685258.jpg (821x869, 88K)

159.89.252.33/

trips of nostalgia

that's a funny way to spell oink

Let Orpheus ease the pain...

They've gone downhill since the days of Apooloo

>constantly introducing new innovations to reinvigorate the tracker scene
>crack team of developers led by itsmadness constantly renovating and making orpheus THE place to be
>tons of tunes and bonus points
>downhill
RIDF detection