Why don't your distro have LGBTQ+ wallpapers too? You're not running something made by ignorant bigots aren't you?

Why don't your distro have LGBTQ+ wallpapers too? You're not running something made by ignorant bigots aren't you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-171724.png (1920x1080, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_church_of_the_Roman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everyone is doing it

i miss her

Attached: QtAQh5W.jpg (977x748, 39K)

My entire OS looks gay as fuck and the CEO love to suck dick. Linux bigots BTFO.

How pride and rainbow are related to homosexuality?

>Opened as a bug instead of a question

Attached: 1558456931733.png (629x581, 24K)

literally who

>expecting queers to show intelligence while their mental illnesses are untreated

gas the fags

The whole fucking LGBTQ is a paradox and bug to the simulation of life.

Of course its a bug, not a question.

Mircosoft represent

Attached: fagpaper.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Ur Welcum.

Also interesting the tokyo 2019 pride parade was the least degenerate because the japanese are mostly sane people.
(of course the majority of people there where americans and europeans)
Looking through it you'll find out that the most sexual clothing could have been mistaken for funny cosplay.
Meanwhile in the western world as far back as i remember it was a degenerate practice where you would see at least 5-10 real dicks and everyone was high out of their fucking minds.
I seriously don't get it why can't we be more like the japanese in that aspect. Less degenerate and keeping it to ourselves.

Attached: fag flag ubuntu.png (1920x1080, 140K)

>ubuntu
>LGBT
How are you surprised op?

Attached: 1445799030316.jpg (900x675, 85K)

Looks like Ubuntu hasn't decided on it. Do we know if others have them?
Rainbow flag is probably one of the most recognized symbols in the world though

Japs were homos for generations, it's the Western influence that made them embraced about that. On the other hand, while Western history is full of faggotory, the recent centuries were very anti homo due christfags; hence the fags lash out against the more extreme oppression harder.

It's basically how kids who had strict parents go balls in once daddy can't tell them shit while kids who had normal upbringing don't care that much about breaking with the status quo.

>This bug affects 1 person
that sums up the whole concept of minority acceptance

Attached: 654.jpg (900x900, 109K)

i would say it was more soviet influence in the 90s:
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
the japanese are very strict compared to american

leave it to queers to chase bugs

oops meant to write 50s to 60s

My distro doesn't acknowledge clown pride month

Holy shit people are butthurt by a single bug report, why is Jow Forums this goddamn sensitive

>why can't we be more like the japanese in that aspect. Less degenerate and keeping it to ourselves.
Unironically, the jews

>be Jow Forums
>be tech board
>does something retarded tech wise
>Jow Forums gets mad
Are you lost?

You're dumb, I don't have an opinion about gays but Japan has one of the largest LGBT populations in the world, over 7% (in the US it's 3%).

You're dumb, you don't seem to have understood the post

and you cant read.
I never said anything to the contrary.
Its just that japan just isnt as degenerate as the west when it comes to that shit.
in the tokyo 2019 pride parade there were very few japanese people compared to the westerners because japanese people do not care and keep it to themselves.

>A single person makes a bug report
>REEE UBUNTU REEE HOMOSEX
Like I said, why are people here so sensitive? Holy shit calm the fuck down

Yeah but they aren't faggots about it

Because this board is filled with insecure Jow Forumstards

>A single person makes a bug report for something that isn't a bug
>I just don't understand Jow Forums, why you they be mad at this
Do you not understand what tech people like and dislike?

Attached: brainlet_wojak_2.png (645x729, 58K)

>dislike
>a thread filled with people foaming at their mouths over how angry they are about this
>REEEE HOMOSEX REEE DEGENERACY REEE UBUNTU
Yeah, I don't think I understand this sort of "tech people". Like, calm the fuck down this is ridiculous.

Attached: 1559494305630m.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

and yet that 7% is orders of magnitude less faggots than 1% of USA's

>what are correlation and causalty
kek, even Jow Forumstards can't be that dumb, are you larping ?

came here to post this

isn't reproducing with the same sex a bug?

The causality is being a mentally ill tranny that can't cope with being ugly so they kill themselves. Pretty easy stuff.

How does anything you wrote diminish or disprove anything that's shown or implied on that image? What do you think is implied in the first place?

>my biased opinion is fact
this fucking board

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

USA is overall broken. Look how many guns Switzerland has without managing to cause a mass-shooting every day or how Burgers manage to be poor, sick fucks with lower life-expectations than Cubans in a country overflowing with money.

Before Christianity took root homos were killed or stoned
Charlemagne had to institute laws stopping people from killing homosexuals

You're the maddest one I see here faggot

>REEE HOMOS
>Fucking hell calm down, why are you this mad
>NO U GAY
Epic stuff my friend, keep seething over some randos bug report

Homosexuality was normal in europe before all those (((abrahamics))) bullshits

>Before Christianity took root homos were killed or stoned
>What is ancient Greece, what is ancient Rome
Probably not "homosexuality" in the sense that we know it, as people being exclusively with their own gender, but relations between men and between women for sure

Have sex

>Before Christianity took root homos were killed or stoned
based

>going out of your way in pushing your political views on an open-source operating system community
If you can't understand how seriously inappropriate that is, you're part of the problem.

What can't this fag just do it themselves? Why does it have to be pushed to all users?

Not including a mandatory LGBTQ wallpaper is obviously a bug

Homosexuality was practiced in greece but later seen as a decadent practice by the romans
Greece fell hundreds of years beforw christ was even born, and christianity didn't take root till hundreds of years later with charlemagne and the HRE

Well I didn't need your permission, but thanks anyway?

>Before Christianity
>Charlemagne
Uhh.

It's a random bug report from some random person, it's not the end of the world and definitely not a good reason to be seething this much
>later seen as a decadent practice by the romans
Didn't stop them from being all over that shit though. And it was more the elite who at the same time thought it was oh so decadent and bad for morality who also had sex with young boys and whatnot.
>christianity didn't take root till hundreds of years later with charlemagne and the HRE
Dude what

You're welcome
>Have sex
Hell yeah

>Jow Forumstard
>namefag
>talking about having sex

It's symptomatic of the current where every degenerate believes they have the right to shove down their perverted beliefs down everyone's throats. Like I said, you are part of the problem in attempting to knuckle under it.

>homosexuality is a perverted belief
>he's shoving his beliefs down our throat by opening a bug
>if you don't overreact, you are part of the problem

>they have the right to shove down their perverted beliefs down everyone's throats.
>Asks community if it would be alright to give to have an additional wallpaper
It's the end of the world

if its transbian sex, does it count?

#pridemonth

Attached: Screenshot_20190605_073010.png (1366x768, 130K)

Charlemagne established Christianity by the sworsld in Europe, this is well established.

It appears you degenerate ass munchers can't read.
>he's shoving his beliefs down our throat by opening a bug
He did not just open a bug, he advocated for forcibly pushing an LGBT propaganda wallpaper on EVERY FUCKING MACHINE RUNNING UBUNTU.
>why not put a "Pride Month" themed DEFAULT Ubuntu wallpaper?
>This could be pushed to users as part of an update to the Ubuntu wallpapers pacakge

>What is the roman empire

Last night with my wife, yeah. Go to rebdit if you don't like getting assmad and are too illiterate to figure out how to filter posts.

Attached: 1460998775312.jpg (640x422, 54K)

The romans killed christ.
Google "christianity charlemagne"

you're projecting, you're the one freaking out

Is this a parody of something or do you genuinely believe this? Because I can't honestly tell
They opened a bug report to ask if they should do it and to ask for other people's opinion. Oh the horror!

the jews killed christ

>who the fuck is Constantine I ?

Provide a counterpoint instead of saying "you're dumb"

You're just repeating yourself now over and over. Maybe lay off the poppers for a while.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_church_of_the_Roman_Empire boy are you in for a wild ride, also search for just "roman empire christianity" should give you some interesting reading about how Christianity was a thing way before Charlemagne.
Good argument

>you repeating yourself over and over without addressing the issues requires a proper answer
Let me guess, you're a zoomer.

You do realize that the Roman empire lasted for a bit; and had they attitudes switch from "fuck Christfags" to "fuck non-Christfags" ... r-right?

>firefox
unironically the gayest thing about this screenshot

Your argument is that he's trying to force this shit on everyone, when he's asking if Ubuntu should do it and what the community thinks. I really want to know why some rando making this suggestion should be worth this level of freaking out over it. I'd get it better if it was Ubuntu actually doing this, but now? I just don't get it. This is the same as finding some random nobody on Twitter saying something about a company and then getting massively upset about that person and the company because of that. Just seem ridiculous to me. And you know, not everyone you disagree with is some charicature of everything you dislike.

Attached: sketch-1533803635883.png (1440x1668, 2.56M)

Candice, the cuck slayer, queen of Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

Oh now I get it. From the start you seemed to be randomly over- and under-emphasizing things at random
>OH THE HORROR
>why are you FREAKING OUT
>he dindu nuffin
>*erm* okay, he suggested the Ubuntu could force his degenerate lifestyle down everyone's throat who has Ubuntu installed
in what universe is this thread FREAKING OUT? Are we doxxing the faggot? No. You do this to undermine the conversation itself. You're a full-blown discord tranny shill trying to control the narrative.

You've been made. Now fuck off and kill yourself, I mean, it's like a 50% chance you'll end up punching your own ticket anyway.

the judean insurgency against "pax romana" globohomo was decisively winning, with christfags weakening the empires grasp on the provinces, so they decided to control the opposition by becoming "christfag" themselves

age old trick

Attached: pol_was_right(again).jpg (854x960, 79K)

>*the Ubuntu community

>i'm not mad
>fuck off and kill yourself

>some person on Jow Forums was mean to me
To quote your own post back to you
>Oh the horror!

>in what universe is this thread FREAKING OUT?
Most, I'd imagine. And what "conversation"? People are just getting irrationally angry over some dumb bug report.
>You're a full-blown discord tranny shill trying to control the narrative.
>You've been made.
Alright buddy
>Now fuck off and kill yourself
Good thing nobody freaked out and told people to kill themselves or something. This was a good, calm conversation.

Attached: reeediscord.png (808x928, 1.05M)

Not the same person though they make a good point, you said you're not mad while getting so angry that you tell people to kill themselves and then you mock the idea that someone would freak out over one message from some rando. Kinda funny.

>Most, I'd imagine.
You're so (((sensitive)))
>Oh my stars! A thread ON 4CHANNEL!? It's the end of the world.

Babby's first time on Jow Forums

Attached: smug_maga.jpg (512x512, 40K)

If you can't take the heat, go back to rebbit.

> if you don't agree with me you must be a tranny there's no other way
This is your conversation.

>It's the end of the world.
I don't think that at all, I just think the reason people are freaking out is silly.
I don't mind someone getting mad and going all "kill yourself", I just think it's funny that they're saying they didn't get mad while obviously getting mad.

that pic lmao, every thread

It’s a trap. Say no and the crusade against Ubuntu begins.
> seegoy, you’re free to not support pride month, but I’m sure you will, just like everyone else.

Does Ubuntu do feature requests or whatever through their bug tracker

Attached: viper04.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>pics
The creativity of the left, everyone.

>everyone I dislike is gay zoomer discord tranny lefty
Truly creative

Gotta appreciate the irony when most Jow Forumsaks are unironically zoomers who use discord.

I'm just amazed that none of their guesses were right

why do you care

I don't think queers want the solution to the LGBT question to be implemented.