If Sharks cause damage to submarine cables, why don't they just make it illegal to bite into them?

If Sharks cause damage to submarine cables, why don't they just make it illegal to bite into them?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x267, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1981/10/13/science/how-huge-antenna-can-broadcast-into-the-silence-of-the-sea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is already illegal. Trouble is, sharks don't give a shit.

Based sharko. We don't need to communicate with filthy yuros anyway.

Why would a submarine have cables? Doesn't that make them easy to find? Like nigga just follow the cable

They should. All aquatic creatures should also be required to hold a water licence with different categories for different pressure levels.

It is.
It's just that the international waters police doesn't do shit about it.

>Oi where's your submarine cable biting loicense?

>All aquatic creatures should also be required to hold a water licence with different categories for different pressure levels.

Fucking lost it.

>Upon biting into the cable, the suspect was reported yelling "CALL THE FISH POLICE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK."

Better yet, why dont we just hunt and kill them?
Fuckers are violating the NAP

Actually, the shark homesteaded the ocean floor, mixing his labour with its naturally occurring resources, thereby making him the rightful property owner.

Therefore, those who installed the cable violated his properties rights, making them the aggressors.

>proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Man, this entire post is irony.

>this
I'm sure some will say it's just to control the population. But actually it's in the interest of their own safety. A fellow shark venturing into the wrong pressure zone may find themselves crumpling under the pressure.

Attached: 170424_Dolphin2_Thumb.jpg (882x882, 557K)

i'm liking that filename user

I agree, they should be financial compensation paid to them in quarterly installments. Dollars to donuts that the sharks will stop biting once they get their fair pay.

They should make fake cables around the main ones so sharko can play without causing harm

If we had a free market, the insurance providers of the companies that maintain the cables would provide them with defence submarines armed with nuclear warheads and aquatic railguns to deter and, if needed, repel invading sharks.

kek

We should just ban assault shark teeth, no one needs to be able to immediately reload their jaw after tearing through something and chipping a tooth

It's only a small portion of the shark population. It's unfair to judge all the sharks from the bad actions of a few of them. #NotAllSharks

Despite making up only 13% of ocean dwelling predators, sharks are responsible for more than 50% of damaged cable incidents.

pretty sure sharks were here first. pay dembts

They probably should figure out a serious solution. I guarantee within the next century, some douche country will blow up some satellites and start a debris cascade that makes it impossible to put anything in orbit. Underwater cables will become even more important at that time.

>Jow Forums is filled with Japs and Icelandic trying to reason big fishes killing

Sharks are pretty autistic.

Kek. Submarines literally do drag cables though, when receiving communications over very or ultra low frequency. The cable needs to be stupidly long, like hundreds of meters.

isnt it funny, sharks make up just 1.3% of fish species yet are responsible for 100% subraine cable attacks per year?
i just thought that was a dandy fact

Attached: 220px-Carcharhinus_plumbeus_georgia.jpg (220x124, 8K)

thanks mr shark

I am reporting this post to the Anti-Shark League.

Despite being only 0.32% of all see creatures, sharks are responsible for at least 87% of all shark related acts of violence. New data suggests that this number could be even up to 100%.

This is unironically true though

pls bite the shit out of the faecebok cabel mr shark

why does this animal like to bite the wire ? ? :/

mfw dodging the water popo

Attached: leopardSeal.png (561x507, 413K)

Land for terrestrials, sky for winged creatures, water for everyone. It's time to put a stop to this, everyone has their home.

>Submarines literally do drag cables though

Sauce, can't find any

I see a big nose

sharks have sensory organs for emf.

Beats me!

Attached: Criminals Forbidden.jpg (500x282, 10K)

They could just rub a fake cable with peanut butter and then all the sharks will bite that one instead.

AYO HOL UP *SMACKS LIPS*

This shit is pretty obscure and often the technology is protected so I'm not surprised you couldn't find anything.
nytimes.com/1981/10/13/science/how-huge-antenna-can-broadcast-into-the-silence-of-the-sea.html
Describes a 200 foot antenna dragged by a mini submarine like device which is dragged by the actual submarine via a 1,700 foot tow line.

Thanks

Attached: iRm7iQt.jpg (1181x864, 92K)