How should I Upgrade an Old Mac Pro 2010-2012???

Fuck the new Cheese grater
Old Cheese grater forever
No shitposts pls

Attached: F88BEA8D-1816-49F0-85A8-0F27927C74B2.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supermicro.com/Aplus/system/Tower/4023/AS-4023S-TRT.cfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either buy the cheese grater or build your own desktop with the most RGB gamer case possible. Either way you are a fag.

If you are devoted to the mac ecosystem then just suck it up and buy the cheese grater

But I don’t have 6kaaayyyyy. And I need something good by the summer. If I could I would, but I can’t. Also dead Steve’s cock is funnier to ride than Tim’s because Tim actually likes it :(

I'd look into making a Hackintosh.

no offense bro but if you don’t have a high income to waste on shiny toys then you shouldn't be using apple.

>old mac
yikes

By not buying a $5,999++ + tax++ cheese grater. Go to PC partpicker and get to work tinkering on your new box.

Steve jobs died from HIV though.

There are guides to mod an ATX in there and such, so just do that.

supermicro.com/Aplus/system/Tower/4023/AS-4023S-TRT.cfm
Here's your new Hack Pro.

Attached: shiro.png (389x720, 179K)

>mac

Attached: 1551668415617.gif (500x500, 256K)

Thank you Satania, very cool!
I’ll look into it, but I’d prefer not fucking with hackintoshes right now because I’ve heard they’re unstable

Attached: 0628463D-0165-4F64-AC30-5445A50CF8D4.jpg (777x805, 109K)

Final bump, ima hope something useful gets thrown at me while I go

Just told you, mod the case so you can fit an ATX system, and since it's a bug enought case, you can just put inside a regular ATX PSU with a cable extension. That's what I will do.

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1530639474285.png (400x1650, 367K)

If you can't afford it, you don't need it and it's not made for you

You can completely gut that thing out until it's a husk of its former self. Then you can retro-fit the case into an ATX case and build a PC.

You cant. Those damn things were made for the PowerPC architecture from IBM. They also don't do standard ATX mobo setups either. I bought one off a guy with the intention of ripping the guts out and using the case for my build. I will end up needing to flip the mobo upside down to have the IO face out the rear of the case along with other nightmares. Expect alot of work if you want this.

Notice how in OP's picture the panel opens on the right hand side and not the left? Yeah that's a big problem.

buy the trash can

128GB of RAM. Just upgraded my 2.1 with 64GB PC3-12800
Get the best CPUs available. Pairs are cheaper
RX 580 8GB with the cables for it
Ubuntu (Use another PC to install it then transfer the HDD)
3 Intel 750 PCIE SSD in RAID-0 for Steam/Proton
Then you will play Cyberpunk 207u at 60 FPS solid

Just swap in the hardware. How hard can it be?

SSD more RAM,which model do you have?