Malicious adware found in 238 Google Play Store apps

techadvisor.co.uk/feature/google-android/malicious-adware-found-google-play-store-apps-3697693/

>Malicious adware found in 238 Google Play Store apps
>440 million handsets potentially affected

Attached: AC6FC439-5DCF-45B7-90FD-55BF5912292C.png (813x1402, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
us.norton.com/internetsecurity-emerging-threats-ios-malware-xcodeghost-infects-millions-of-apple-store-customers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANDROID BTFO

How to tell Google shills operate on Jow Forums.
Notice how they don’t reply to this.
Orders from marketing.

Yeah, but the moment there's a Huawei thread it immediately gets filled with 天安门 shit.

have you ever looked at the shit that runs on scripts. Shit dude my life became so much better the moment i installed noscript. I'm not at all surprised people have been sneaking malicious adware into apps at all.

D E S I G N A T E D

>All of the applications were produced by Chinese mobile developer CooTek
>Chinese mobile developer
>Chinese
downloading anything made by the chinks
those people literally had it coming

>This latest security breach will do little to abate Android users’ growing security concerns. While Apple continues to prioritise privacy, which it calls a “fundamental human right”, issues over the integrity of applications available on Google’s open-source operating system continue to mount.
Lol, what the fuck are these retards even talking about? Their iOS isn't even open source and can't function without an Apple account. There's also all of this:
warosu.org/g/thread/S68630621#p68630775
Yeah, so much for prioritizing privacy... And there's really nothing you can do about all that on iOS, unlike on Android.

>b-but iOS
Seething Andjeet

Nice non-reply.

Arguing about iOS when the subject is Android is a faulty comparison at worst and a non-reply at best.

Whatever. We know which developers are responsible for these apps and the article itself mentioned Apple and iOS.

Those are from the NSA user

>Apple are hiring Chinese to sabotage android
Fucking LOL.
Also, no, the article doesn’t.
Go shill on rèddit, Pajeet.

Attached: 1E6D1A40-7D55-4D9C-8311-7A829A4C77F8.jpg (1242x1007, 447K)

You're merely pretending, right? Also, stop replying. You're not even saying anything.

Attached: 340.png (1017x1528, 273K)

Apple is mentioned as a company. iOS is not. So it was you who added false information which did not exist.
Kys.

>Apple is mentioned as a company
And that's what I said you fucking fuck.
Stop replying already, you're not even talking about anything.

>article itself mentioned Apple and iOS.
>and iOS
Retard BTFO himself

Is it bad that I trust more on random Jow Forumsays than on the PlayStore? At leayat the shit that you recommend isn't filled with adware.

>getting this assblastingly autistic about semantics and still not talking about anything

Get Google week eh?

It's clear the author was comparing it to iOS you autismo

Oh vey, Schmuel, you have to hear this: our product is complaining it's being sold! Oy gevalt...

>not using AFwall on android
Kek

>Website compains about adsware
>uBlock origin shows numbers of ads more than 1k on it after two minute read.

Seething so hard.

Attached: 6E8EAF17-BDCE-4624-AB36-35098F25D812.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

Can you even read you retard?

>he doesn't use f-droid

We've known about this for over a decade.
ios and windows stores both have malware issues.

us.norton.com/internetsecurity-emerging-threats-ios-malware-xcodeghost-infects-millions-of-apple-store-customers.html

CALM YOUR TITS RAKESH!

Attached: 1540437405280.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

Yeah, fascinating.