Siberia

how come people in Siberia don't keep their computers outdoors and then route HDMI cables through their walls to their monitors indoors?

Attached: yekaterinburg-3.jpg (968x681, 81K)

because they will get stolen

it would be like free ln2 though but without the condensation and icicles

you don't want moisture in electronics

obviously you'd put shelter on it so rain and snow couldn't get to it

Why would they want to heat the outside when they can use computers to heat their houses and mine crypto?

because cpus are faster at below zero temps

because they don't have any

Ambient cold won't keep the CPU any cooler user.

My computer acts as a mini space heater whenever it's cold. Why waste all that free heat, risk water damage and theft all for an unnoticeable 0.2% performance boost?

it will if you connect it to a large radiator. imagine sub zero coolant with anti-freeze in your loop

it'd be more like 20% assuming you've already reached your max overclock indoors of 30%. so overall a 50% boost.
also, oil and room heating is cheap af in russia. their cities have underground hot water pipes that run into those indoor radiators.

>also, oil and room heating is cheap af in russia.
It isn't, proportionally to the average salary of course. I don't know what in the average bill in the first world country but I pay 9k in bills out of my 40k salary. During summer it drops to 5k since I don't have to pay for heat anymore and electricity bill is lower for obvious reasons.

Most of Siberia has no electricity or plumbing. I've been there. You can't even flush your toilet paper in the big cities like Vladivostok.

it wouldn't make much sense to have plumbing if water would freeze would it?

Why?
Syberia summer is hot desu, like +36 easy.

Doesn't help, there will still be far too much moisture just because of fluctuating ambient temperatures.

this
russians are niggers

Apparently other countries with smart people know how to do this.

Uhh....

Attached: temp_eur2_ubb9.png (768x768, 247K)

By whom? Spiderman? Dumb americans thinking people live in actual houses

Condensate, did you hear about it, nigga?

>tfw bong
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HEAT
REEEEEE

>western europe
>Siberia
You aren't smart, are you?

>western europe
>western
You failed geography, didn't you?

The dew point is the temperature to which air must be cooled to become saturated with water vapor. When further cooled, the airborne water vapor will condense to form liquid water (dew). When air cools to its dew point through contact with a surface that is colder than the air, water will condense on the surface.

tl;dr surface must be colder than the air

Vladivostok is not Siberia

There are no big cities in Siberia

Only the third largest Russian city ever after Moscow and St.Petersburg is in Siberia...

Attached: novosibirsk_panorama.jpg (600x300, 187K)

/thread

Niggers with nukes and the ability to go into space. So not only do Russians have big nigger dick to please American women, they also have the brain that niggers lack and a superior resistance to alcohol and drugs due to consumption adaptation. Truly the best ethnicity on the planet.

retard

Some do, but most people don't bother because they aren't autistic like you. Also, it is as hot in the summer as it is cold in the winter.
Also also, most PC components are very likely to fail at low temperatures.
Vladivostok isn't in Siberia and you can flush toilet paper in most big cities.
>tl;dr surface must be colder than the air
Guess what happens when the sun comes out and your PC has much bigger heat capacity than the air.
Define 'big city'.
You may stop sucking my dick :)))))

Attached: russia5.jpg (736x514, 81K)

Slavs have no responsibilities towards blacks unlike Westcucks and they were even great long-time allies with black people arming them and giving them the tools and push to murder and rape Westcuck and Muslim colonizers alike. You are going to have a tough time trying to use blacks as a weapon against Russians or any other Slavic group.

Attached: 1538589841004.jpg (480x360, 15K)