Anyone else think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based ever since reddit normies have started calling him a robot?

Anyone else think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based ever since reddit normies have started calling him a robot?

Attached: 1555889752528.jpg (800x400, 50K)

Reddit were the one calling him a robot all the time. Jow Forums thinks he is just an awkward autist who needs a :facepunch:

based on what

yes OP I too like being bent over the knee and raped for my data
very based

lies

I think he is an actual lizard inside a human costume. he started out as an awkward anxious guy but he is a completely soulless robotic thing pretending to be human

>using normie book
That's why I think he's based

normies are human cattle and deserve every last bit of data harvesting inflicted on them

if you give your data to facebook you have only yourself to blame

Dude, you must know that's not true.
Don't you remember the whole controversy?
Facebook collects data on everyone, even people who aren't on Facebook, by cross-referencing the profiles of people close to them and of course from instances where they've been mentioned on the site.

Unless you're a complete hermit with no normie friends or relatives at all, Facebook at least knows vaguely who you are.

Test :ok_hand:

I'm guessing this is how to translate your garbled memespeak:

>reddit hates this guy so the users of 4channel must like him, right?

Answer: no, Faceborg is cancer.

reeee REEEE

Attached: 1545825206912-g.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

based

imagine having that many cameras in front of you, and trying to control your facial tics. Im an autist-lite and have uncontrollable tics where I chew the inside of my mouth, or kick my legs, or make a really concentrated face like Im taking a shit. It happens whenever Im anxious or really focused on something

Im not down with zuck, but I can at least empathize with that aspect of his job. Also even if he's removed, there are hundreds of people ready to take his place. Cutting of zuck would not cut off the root of the problem

Attached: tic_toc.gif (248x211, 2M)

Take your joker profile pic and leave

Reddit normies are just very very slow.

>normies
you need to go back

Same and this is literally all I was thinking about

>Don't do the crime if you can't take the time

Fuck you reddit normie

I would open up my bait folder but for a post as lazy as this one its too much trouble.

kek

Contrarian faggot.

By now he has probably developed genocidal backup plans

"based" is starting to be a very old meme already...

incel and go have sex pilled

how does the thing you wrote even make any sense? I am an incel for speaking about a topic that is not even remotely connected to women??? Also why would you even say "have sex" in such context????????

You're thinking a little too much, mah nibba.

Mark is attention whoring again. Do not respond to his threads. Do not reply to his posts.