I haven't been this comfy since high school. Anyone else /comfy/ with this app?

I haven't been this comfy since high school. Anyone else /comfy/ with this app?

Attached: download.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Vanced is better.

I'm /comfy/ with Jow Forums colorscheme.

Attached: 2019-06-08-22:05:39-screenshot.png (1259x1412, 536K)

fpbp

newpipe shits the bed for ~40% of videos here*

* i only use it for background listening so i can't say how well it works for actually watching videos, but for background playback a big chunk of videos refuse to play
it doesn't even throw any error or anything, it simply stays at the 0:00 timestamp forever and doesn't play anything

Pretty shit desu. Just use YouTube Vanced.

>shits itself
heh, nothing personnel kid

how do you do that user, i just downloaded 4chanx

Well, first you install Gentoo.

>sorts your sub feed like shit
heh

nvm found out how :3

This trash crashes all the time.
Sometimes refuses to play certain videos.
Still doesn't have proper subscriptions.,

Is there an option like this for stock ios?

>Still doesn't have proper subscriptions.
Why fucking would it? Importing the feed list is fine. What is not fine is that it is not sorted by newest first but who wants to log into an account to use subscriptions?

>who wants to log into an account to use subscriptions
I do

Then use Youtube proper you cuck

This app is absolutely based
Fuck ads
Fuck Google
Fuck Jewtube
Fuck mods
and fuck jannies

Attached: 1559407113248.jpg (600x814, 76K)

subs are not ordered by newest first

I don't use Newpipe for stuff like that. Mostly for playing music playlists with locked screen. If I want to seriously watch videos from my subscriptions I use my PC with ublock origin in my browser or mpv

Attached: 1559409597837.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

I haven't made playlists yet but I'm excited to. I've been downloading audio though

Attached: 1557709953133.jpg (4288x2848, 2.29M)

I have my phone connected to my car with bluetooth. On longer rides I just play a newly released music albums of my liking in the background. It's a great way to discover new music as you actually have time to listen to every song fully rather than skipping through. Battery consumption is also pretty good. My S8 needs about 2-3% of battery for an one hour ride. That's almost normal idle consumption and not higher as if I were playing local files.

I have the same problem.

fpwp

Isn't that closed source XDA pajeetware?

Videos don't load half the time, random gnu error, can't export bookmarks and sort by date

Bump this

desktop equivelant when? and no, youtube-dl/mpv is not.

Same here bro. I play newpipe background mode when I'm out running and it works really well except for what you just described plus it's stopping mid video and goes to the next in playlist. Its also the same when playing a video normally you just see the rotating loading animation and that's all. Sometimes closing the app completely works so I'm guessing it has to do with buffering from YouTube.
To add, sometimes videos refuse to load on 720p but work right away at 1080p.
I removed the one I have from fdroid and installed the latest from github and it seems to be ok now but still skips songs

Why use this when you can just use Youtube?

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>ads on every video
nah

free software, no ads and plays music in background with screen off line a music player.

*like a music player

>anime picture
>shitpost
Everytime

What's that? You want to check something on another app real quick while listening to a song or a video? Well fuck you I'll stop the video until you come back and when you do come back I'll show you this ad again about faggot dicks

Max waiting is like 10 seconds long.
Just have multiple screen like me and do something else for a bit.

Youtube is free too. Why not just download music?

Um...

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-184013_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.12M)

free as in freedom, not as in beer, though newpipe promotes the usage of non-free internet services it's still better than a proprietary client.
I do download music, but I can't download everything and I often find myself wanting to listen to something I haven't yet downloaded.

my guy you realize youtube has 30 second unskippable ads right

>download 1080p60fps video
>stuck at post-processing forever
WHAT DO

I've never had this. Do you live in the US?
Most videos don't have ads. The ones that do are skipable or 10 seconds long max.

>>ads on every video
how is it possible to get ads on android?
I run opera with adblock and I haven't seen any ads, ever.

Stop using this shit app.

just use vanced

ITT: pajeet vanced shills

Enjoy until it inevitably breaks and you have to wait a week.

even if a jew created it, vanced just werks

If you add up all the ads you've seen in your life, it's probably a whole week of just watching ads
And we are talking abour phones, so no multiple screens
Unless you mean splitscreen in which case it's very uncomfortable
Why are you even on Jow Forums if you love to cuck yourself so much?

It's works if you're a cuck that relies on Google services, otherwise it's broken.

idgaf, google can see all it can for all i care on my 115 euro chink phone.

What the fuck is "lole comf xdd" about NewPipe? I am genuinely curious as to what you will say.

>If you add up all the ads you've seen in your life, it's probably a whole week of just watching ads
I never even watch them. I can multitask.
>Unless you mean splitscreen in which case it's very uncomfortable
You can make it to a small window that hovers above whatever you want to do instead. It's better than waiting to download a low quality version that barely works half the time. The only person cucking themselves is you by jumping through hoops to watch a simple youtube video.

Attached: 1c3.gif (240x267, 1.54M)

great app. open source, not a pajeet hacked versions of the botnet like vanced. no ads, background and window playback. download audio and video. if it loads slow just change the default resolution in settings.

>proprietary closed sourced software relying on GPS is for some reason better than GPL licensed, free as in freedom open source software that just works
I just don't know anymore

I judge programs based on their functionality, not their software license.

Saying other people are jumping through hoops while you're sitting here explaining your multi screen set up method to not just use adblock software is funny

This is pretty annoying

>not using youtube-dl and converting his video into audio for maximum comfy

Attached: 1559542055664.gif (540x304, 1.25M)

update, update, update, update and update