You Wouldn't Use Tinder to Find A Job

You underestimate my power

Attached: WouldTinder4Job.png (1124x374, 67K)

She's right though. That isn't what LinkedIn is for

yea linkedin is a facebook replacement

No it isn't

people are starting to use it like one

Attached: file.png (728x955, 873K)

Well there ARE people who use tinder to find a job. A specific kind of job.

No, I use bumble for that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-162907_Bumble.jpg (720x1480, 109K)

She's definitely right in that's not what LinkedIn was intended or designed for. However, LinkedIn as of recent is turning into Facebook.

Exactly! And those posts are so annoying...I wish I could block or mute those posts including the "[Connection] liked this"...IDGAF who liked what. That's why I don't use and despise Facebook.

BRB making a bumble...don't they have a find friends feature too?

it's fine if there's no conflicts of interest

>normalfag thread

Did you get lost, little reddit nigger?

They sure do. But swiping on dudes is weird AF

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-164405_Bumble.jpg (720x1480, 87K)

I swear the only people on Jow Forums who care about Reddit are the ones who hate it. No one else ever mentions it...Ever

Quit bringing it up if you hate it so much

>I'm a reddit nigger please rape my face

Yeah...that's why I haven't tried Bumble at all yet. Do they still have the "girls have to message first rule" or can we message anyone on there?

I am not a Redditor, but I don't come on Jow Forums to talk about Reddit. The Reddit hate obsession is more annoying than Redditors.

You're a reddit nigger, reddit nigger.

Well, I mean, it beats leaving my house trying to make friends the other way.

Pretty sure I've been to Jow Forums longer than you have been alive or Reddit has existed. In fact, you sound younger than Reddit. How old are you?

>capitalizing reddit
yup, that's a redditor all right

Grammatically speaking, you are supposed to capitalize proper nouns.

does it only show you other people that are looking for friends? or would it show you guys looking for dates and friends?

Nope. You're a reddit nigger given the thread. Lying on the internet won't get you any points, reddit nigger.

grammatically speaking Your are a Faggot

Try-hard troll bait. Remember when Jow Forums was about creating original content and starting memes like this thread? No? Then go back to Jow Forums or /b/

nah, it is still ok for me, i just block and unfollow any faggots who post irrelevant shit, agree?

See

Reddit nigger.