Daily reminder: Programming IS NOT technology. stuff you type on your keyboard does not cont as technology...

Daily reminder: Programming IS NOT technology. stuff you type on your keyboard does not cont as technology. Technology consists of the physical objects that might utilize code as side functions for example: computers, cameras, headphones, etc. Make sure to ignore threads having to do with programming or operating systems or really anything having to do with software because that IS NOT technology and does not belong on a board having to do with technology.

Attached: 1544288621294.jpg (1119x861, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting dicks on a blue board
MODS THE FAGGOT IS LOOSE AGAIN

i completely agree

I've always thought this same thing. When someone tries to "correct" me and claim that code counts as tech I almost burst out laughing.

>the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
How does programming not fit that definition?

oh my sweet summer child

sigh..

>imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1552675518954.png (1361x810, 1.1M)

cringe desu

i dont see technology written anywhere in that sentence you idiot

Great arguments guys
That's the definition of technology, dolt

>t. pic related

Attached: 1557602795929.jpg (545x478, 40K)

brainlet trying to convince himself that his virgin hobby is somehow equal to actually engineering circuit boards, transistors, and full fledged machines. Programming will never be technology you fuckhead

meant to reply to

Hm.. I've actually always thought that programming would count as technology since it's sometimes used in things like computers and such. I guess it does make sense that they should be seen as separate entities. Thanks for opening me up to this user

So are you going to ignore the definition of the word and claim it to mean whatever you think it means? Autism

.t brainlet who can't program
You know, I can't program either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to disqualify one of the most important technological tools from being technology just because I'm too dumb to use it

Is a wooden wheel technology?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology

>You need to be a part of an interest or community in order to criticize it
t. brainlet who cant /into/ logic

>AI isn't tech
>software isn't tech
>tech isn't tech