ITT: we post (actual good) software winfags and macfags can't have, ever

ITT: we post (actual good) software winfags and macfags can't have, ever.

Attached: anbox.png (1902x915, 1.02M)

but I have my old android in a box since I'm on iPhone since a few years back

unix command line
apple nix command line does not count

glib
any up to date variant of a linux program
a good web browser

cairo-dock

good virtualization software
dxvk
gallium nine

linux gaming is better than mac gaming lmao

when it comes to single gpu power sharing on windows VMs,
hyper-v>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any shitware you can use on linux including vmware/virtualbox/xen/xenserver/queefmu

and i'm willing to bet hyper-v is also better for gpu pass through. imagine the crashes on your hacked together open source steaming pile of rajeet shit. fuck off

Attached: 1536437760663.png (623x515, 117K)

good amd gpu drivers

okay what about the input lag on hyper-v
no solution to that

This. free != better when you actually have productive shit to get done.

I run mmo goldfarming bots on hyperv. If I have to do any sort of input it's very minimal because it's automated even for the gold transfering part. I just have to refill account databases for ban replacements every couple of weeks, and update my chinkware bot whenever the chink releases an update.

Imagine using a vm for non automated mass scaled tasks lmao, stick to virtualbox at that point

cool where do I unsubscribe from your blog chinkbro? begone thot

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1482348757953.png (210x240, 13K)

so you dont have a solution for that
bad.

>imagine the crashes
yeah I do have to imagine, really hard, because qemu/kvm is flawless
>hacked together open source steaming pile of rajeet shit
kvm and sriov is the industry standard method for passthrough, companies were using pci passthrough for things like raid cards for years before consumer desktop hardware and gpus even started supporting it

you could always use cracked radmin (russian LAN remote desktop software). it's less cancer than windows RDP.
Windows RDP is fast, but annoying to use because of how it 'locks' the vm from other rdp sessions, and the GUI is awful to use.
Other than that there's teamviewer. But at that point if you won't be botting on it vmware is better suited for actual user input/output without extra tools, pain free.

linux does not have a single solution for sharing 1 consumer GPU across many windows VMs. All the linux hypervisors I tried were a lagfest when it came to running windows vms, and passthrough is expensive unless you have those multi core (((nvidia))) cards or a bunch of old amd cards crammed into your mobo.

Even if you go the passthrough route, you're bound to get random blackscreened VMs that only get fixed if you restart the whole OS, in linuxcuck hypervisor.

Attached: 1555219877173.jpg (588x391, 88K)

sharing gpus is shit if there's input lag as suggests there is, but I can understand if you have a use case for it that isn't provided by loonix
>and passthrough is expensive unless you have those multi core (((nvidia))) cards or a bunch of old amd cards crammed into your mobo.
I do have an old amd card but I'm pretty sure you can just tell qemu to load the quadro rom files for your nvidia card to get it working, newer amd cards should work fine without some of the hardware reset bugs that plagued older amd cards
>Even if you go the passthrough route, you're bound to get random blackscreened VMs that only get fixed if you restart the whole OS, in linuxcuck hypervisor.
honestly the only windows crashes I've had were entirely my fault, been absolutely rock solid in the years I've been doing it
I had one minor issue that was also my fault which required the host to be restarted to resolve but it didn't lock the host up, it only prevented me from restarting the vm

there isnt any rdp software thats not slow
none of it is even fast enough for videos

>sharing 1 consumer GPU across many windows VMs
that's a goofy ass use case, i would just let the vm accelerate what it could with virtual graphics

what are 'virtual graphics' in linux? never heard of anything like that to actually accelerate windows vms from a lincucks host.

vmware offer 3d accelerated drivers but you didn't like it, windows drivers to provide 3d accelerated graphics isn't really a common use case nor an enterprise use case so it's not really all that supported
again not your use case but linux host and linux guests get applications accelerated on the host gpu no problem

i see, thanks for the info fren

>ITT: we post (actual good) software winfags and macfags can't have, ever.
>what is dual-booting