So Jow Forums seems to think that the new mac pro is just another LOL CRAPPLEL TAX I CAN BUILD A SIMILAR MACHINE FOR...

So Jow Forums seems to think that the new mac pro is just another LOL CRAPPLEL TAX I CAN BUILD A SIMILAR MACHINE FOR $250.

Alright. So put your money where your mouth is. Build an equivalent machine.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use PCPartPicker and any other resources at your disposal to build a machine that meets the following list of requirements. All hardware requirements include equivalent upgrade headroom. Nobody is expecting you to build a system like this for $6K, but you have to have the ability to upgrade to all of these:

>No more than $6000 before tax and shipping
>28 cores (using current or current-1 gen Xeons or other server-tier chips)
>1.5TB RAM (with 32GB in your build)
>2x M2 slots (with one 256GB drive in your build, upgradeable to 4TB max)
>1.4 kW PSU
>No less than 4 "work" GPUs - No gaymer trash. You must include one (pro tier, non-gaymer) GPU, equivalent to a Radeon Pro 580X. For Nvidia, this would mean Quadras, not RTXes.
>A total of 8 PCIe slots
>Two 10Gb Ethernet ports must be in your build
>Any combination of 6 thunderbolt or USB ports must be in your build
>Enough cooling to allow the system to run at maximum CPU/GPU utilization, for arbitrary time periods without throttling or hitting TJMAX. This applies even if your machine is specced out to its maximum potential.
>Cooling must be quiet enough to make the machine suitable for audio work. Absolute upper limit of 40dBA, ideally less. You can watercool if necessary - noise level is more important than how you get there.
>Must include a Windows 10 Pro/Ent license, as a non-free OS is included in the price of the Mac and is what would be used by most people purchasing a non-Mac pro workstation.

Failing any single requirement, regardless of justification, means your build doesn't qualify.

Ignore Apple gimmicks or proprietary junk like the dual GPU, storage encryption, cheesegrater case, etc. Use any brands you want, so long as the specs match.

>mfw Jow Forums can't do it

Attached: 1335124817736.png (274x242, 5K)

Gaming hardware is better than "pro hardware".

I am become Satania, ender of threads. Look upon my post, ye iToddlers, and despair.

Attached: mac_pro_itoddlers_btfo_2.jpg (1076x1650, 601K)

based

Yeah dumb shit what part about "equivalent upgrade headroom" don't you understand?

Yes, you can beat the base hardware specs at that price point easily. Can you beat the headroom?

Attached: 1413150463450-4.jpg (255x191, 12K)

oh the iron
>your pic related

you maxed it out at 256 gig and two gpus, op specs have 1.5tb and 4 cards.

also you don't know what "proprietary pcie slots" are. you can plug anything into those slots. moron.

>current year
>local hardware performance
Oh sweety...

Missing 10 gig ethernet not to mention half the other requirements

>upgrade
>apple

Attached: 1460390330294.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

Yes, upgrade. Or did you not see that the machine has PCI slots, slotted RAM, replaceable CPU, etc?

Holy fuck you faggots can't actually do it. Jow Forums BTFO.

Attached: 1354170430120.png (220x200, 6K)

>faggots can't actually do it
you're right about that one. And thus you BTFO'd yourself.

I'm just sitting here fully smug that you LEL APPLEL MUH FREEDUMBS finally don't have anything to say based in reality.

Attached: 1413151380365-1.jpg (255x191, 14K)

This guy is retarded. Probably a gamer.

Attached: faggot-rebuttal.jpg (1076x1650, 345K)

The base mac pro doesn't come with 4 gpus, it comes with one.

>fag pro needs to be configured to $50,000 to compete with a $6000 generic PC
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Nobody is expecting you to build a system like this for $6K, but you have to have the ability to upgrade to all of these:
>No less than 4 "work" GPUs - No gaymer trash.

>You must include one (pro tier, non-gaymer) GPU, equivalent to a Radeon Pro 580X. For Nvidia, this would mean Quadras, not RTXes.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ you people are illiterate in addition to homosexual

>itoddler btfos themselves

You would be hard pressed to not be able to find a board with 4 pci slots lmfao, that isn't hard to upgrade.

What part of "upgrade headroom" is your tripfag ass unable to comprehend?

Attached: 1380504554840.jpg (500x364, 38K)

see
>A total of 8 PCIe slots

Attached: 1413149998887-0.jpg (255x255, 10K)

>"upgrade headroom"
Literally applel marketing bullshit excuse for putting out a $6000 shitheap that gets destroyed by $1000 custom PCs.
Upgrade the mac to a real usable workstation configuration and it instantly costs 10X what a real workstation would cost.

Attached: 1548073757067.webm (960x540, 2.16M)

Dude OP lists 4x gpus, and 2x m.2

That's a total requirement of 4 pci slots.

Name a $6000 Mac Pro that has more than 256GB of storage.

Attached: 1530736539254.png (538x480, 170K)

I'm going to break this down really easy for your illiterate ass:

Your build MUST HAVE one GPU, and BE UPGRADEABLE to four GPUs, while having NO LESS THAN EIGHT PCIE SLOTS IN TOTAL.

That's because the base mac pro, has ONE GPU out of the box, is UPGRADEABLE to four GPUs, and has EIGHT PCIE SLOTS IN TOTAL.

Read the entire post again, slower. It'll sink in. I promise. You can do this.

Attached: 1410662773218.jpg (340x565, 56K)

Alright Mactoddler. Pput your money where your mouth is. Build an equivalent machine.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go to Apple.com and configure a $6000 Mac Pro with 128GB RAM, 2TB PCIe storage, and dual Quadros.

Attached: 1547833180051.png (400x400, 172K)

You don't need physical pcie slots, you can buy pcie splitters.

Oh look, another nigger that doesn't know what the words "4TB Max" and ":upgrade headroom" mean.

Attached: 1335122354213.jpg (300x303, 41K)

>macroddler has $6000 budget
>can't have more than 256GB storage
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then get to building on that equivalent configuration if it's so easy.

> Nobody is expecting you to build a system like this for $6K, but you have to have the ability to upgrade to all of these.

That system that built? Yeah, it blows the $6K config out of the water. It also is completely maxed out and won't ever be able to have more than 256 gig of memory, etc, etc.

Attached: 1410482091104.jpg (671x569, 48K)

nigga whut

yea ok, the posted build has no headroom. that's because it's already a fully upgraded system that is STILL below the base price-point of your "upgrade headroom"-filled shitty mac. you could buy 4 of these systems and still come out WAY fucking ahead compared to buying your new imac and then loading up on the upgrades.

Uh... you realize it comes with 256 gig out of the box and you can replace that drive and add another right? The max the board supports if 4TB.

Attached: 1335125082028.jpg (374x430, 61K)

Dude they already posted a build that blew i tthe fuck out in the image...

So what you're saying is the $6k mac pro is a useless piece of shit and needs to be upgraded to $20,000 to compete with a $6000 PC. Gotcha.

>STILL below the base price-point of your "upgrade headroom"-filled shitty mac.

The upgrade headroom is the entire point you gibbering retard.

>implying four separate PCs of lesser power are equivalent to one PC with the same power

Attached: 1413149661811-3.jpg (250x250, 21K)

see

see
>That system that built? Yeah, it blows the $6K config out of the water. It also is completely maxed out and won't ever be able to have more than 256 gig of memory, etc, etc.

I thought it was only upgradeable to 2 dual-gpu cards, not 4 separate cards. The vega 2 cards they were talking about are like the 295x2. I mean, how the fuck would you fit 4 cards in that tiny thing?

>muh not a real workstation

Not an argument. You're paying $6K for low-to-middling specs with the ability to upgrade it to fuckstupid specs without the need for multiple machines or dust-buster cooling configurations.

So far, all you niggers have done is shit on the base config without being able to build something that's equivalent in all ways.

Attached: 1413149661811-2.png (360x240, 157K)

ITT we based Satania and wait for OP to post a $6000 Mac Pro configuration that has more than 256GB storage and better than a RX580.

Attached: 1548210053340.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

I said GPUs, not cards. If the mac can fit 4 GPUs and user's $1K gaymer build can only fit 2, that's a point in the mac's favor.

>You're paying $6K for low-to-middling specs
MACTODDLER BTFO HIMSELF
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557357344304.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

ITT a retard acts like a retard because he can't read the OP

Attached: 1413150229085-2.jpg (255x253, 12K)

Attached: 15501824214.jpg (326x294, 18K)

BASED

i mean.. he acknowledged it in like the third paragraph of the op....your really just proving him right

This whole thread ignores what truly matters. At around $6k you're pretty much no longer worried about price. What's the difference between $6k and $7k to a person who can slam that much coin and not blink?

At that point it comes down to preference rather than cost.

OP I have a sneaking suspicion you work for PCPartPicker and this thread serves as some kind of psy-op test to see how it impacts your views.

see

who cares what Jow Forums thinks? we are not apple's target demographic. production studios will drop big money on mixing desks/render farms/whatever, if they think it makes their creative talent a bit more productive

this thread proves that satania posters are actually newfags from /v/

Attached: CSuTvPz.png (798x448, 291K)

>ad hominem

Attached: 1557376506768.png (672x787, 979K)

It's 4 GPUs on 2 cards. The dual-GPU cards from AMD aren't released yet, so it's impossible to configure any computer that way currently.

I'm surprised for how many slots can accept the mac pro.
My dual Xeon Dell T7810 hasn't as many has the Mac Pro has,

Point taken. I disagree about it being about "preference" though.

My colleagues in their allcaps, illiterate ways have proven that yes, you can build a machine that beats the base config mac pro (not just beats it, completely fucking thrashes it) and spend less money.
I'd also be willing to bet those systems are noisy as fuck and will wind up being replaced in 5 years or so, when I can take the same goddamn system here, put a newer CPU and double the memory in, and keep going. It's an investment.

I mean, the idea that you're paying more for aesthetics (both visually and aurally) and upgradeability isn't exactly unheard of. If I didn't care about upgradeability, I'd buy an AIO or a laptop.

based

Which is why the OP requirements were for upgradeability to 4 GPUs. Surely there has to be a server board out there somewhere with four PCIe x16 slots?

>and it instantly costs 10X what a real workstation would cost
t. never seen the prices of a real workstation

And your maxes out at 28 cores while a build that costs an order of magnitude less has 32. Your whole point is that at around 25k$ you can get more in one metric, but for 6k$ you get more in another.

That's why Xeons overclock better when they can, right?

>overclock
>Xeon
Why would you do this?

So a mactoddler seems to think that he belongs on Jow Forums.

Alright. So put your money where your mouth is. Build an equivalent machine.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use Apple.com and any other resources at your disposal to build a machine that meets the following list of requirements. All hardware requirements include equivalent upgrade headroom. Nobody is expecting you to build a system like this for $6K, but you have to have the ability to upgrade to all of these:

>No more than $6000 before tax and shipping
>3TBTB RAM (with 32GB in your build)
>2x M2 slots (with one 256GB drive in your build, upgradeable to 48TB max)

Attached: 1558939876343.png (865x806, 192K)

>le mac pro has propietary ports meme
Only the two slots for power the modules are propietary. The others are common PCIe Slots.

>So a mactoddler seems to think that he belongs on Jow Forums
t. wintoddler who doesn't belong on Jow Forums

OH NO N ONO NO
DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1559603785748.png (1036x1402, 378K)

The correct rebuttal should have been
>no centralized support
>scatered parts of different vendors
Even the companies that buy custom made pc's prefeer to buy the services of Piaget Systems before attemping to deal with the pieces themselves.

I'm seeing a lot of insults, but zero configuration builds.
>wintoddler
This has no T2 chip, you can install Linux on it unlike with Macs.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532741914618.gif (500x491, 376K)

You're a wintoddler, so please leave. Linux is merely a kernel.

how can mactoddlers even compete?

We'll know more once the system launches and we know how much the fully specced system is, but even I'm not gay enough to buy all those parts straight from apple. I can find 128GB ECC sticks a lot cheaper than what Apple will charge for them.

Lemme explain something here. I'm typing this from a Windows machine, surrounded by three other Linux machines. It represents about 32GHz, 256GB RAM, and a few terabytes of storage. I'm using every one of these machines for various virtual machines. Some work, some pro. It's not unpleasantly loud, but it's rather noisy. Most of these machines are maxed out and literally can't be upgraded. I need more compute or memory, I have to literally go buy or build a new fucking computer, connect it to the cluster, and so on.

If I were to drop $6K, on this thing and probably another $1K on aftermarket upgrades, I could turn off every one of these machines and be sitting pretty when I need more compute or memory. And my room wouldn't sound like Lain's room.

The Z8 is more expensive.

>Windows machine
How is the weather in Bombay anyway?

OP BTFO

What part of "upgrade headroom" is your mactoddler brain unable to comprehend?

Err.. you can install lInux on macs. You just have to disable the boot security meme.

Attached: apple-Startup-Security-Utility.png (699x577, 241K)

Do you also ask Macbooks to stop throttling.
You are asking impossible shit to begin. No machine with 3 TB of RAM will cost 6000 before tax
>you can install linux
That's not an advantage for me at least.

Oh look, another macnigger that doesn't know what the words "3TB Max" and "upgrade headroom" mean.

Attached: 1542243378330.png (509x505, 250K)

They will move the goalpost saying "but i can't install it on my internal storage ;_;"
Pay someone to write a T2 SSD controller for the kernel.

>You just have to disable the boot security meme.
You're still locked out of the onboard storage, so you're literally forced to run off USB.

Posting in epic bread after getting off ban

Attached: based libbie.gif (1354x1398, 134K)

It's 3TB RAM "upgrade headroom" and it starts at

$2700.

Attached: 1551246355955.png (385x621, 51K)

I don't use Windows. You're conjecturing out of nowhere.

Oh cool, I'm glad they added this.

No, I won't. Again, conjecture. But wait you can't? Lmao great I can boot a USB pen.

Okay, you guys win. Jow Forums has actually fulfilled their mission in blowing me the fuck out. Also, I love the taste of cock, it's fucking delicious and I'm gay.

Attached: 1555905579937.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Alright Mactoddler. So put your money where your mouth is. Build an equivalent Mac.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use Applel and any other resources at your disposal to build a Mac that meets the following list of requirements. All hardware requirements include equivalent upgrade headroom. Nobody is expecting you to build a system like this for $6K, but you have to have the ability to upgrade to all of these:

>No more than $3000 before tax and shipping
>3TB RAM (with 16GB in your build)
>2x M2 slots (with one 256GB drive in your build, upgradeable to 48TB max)

Attached: 1531001693527.png (1201x535, 110K)

>you can install Linux on macs
No, you can't. Booting an external device is not installing.

You're the one moving goalposts. I said "install", not "boot an external device". Running linux on a pen is not the same as installing linux, but I don't blame a mactoddler for not understanding the difference.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I read bad.
But isn't the Mac Pro limited to 1.5 because, at the time, there isn't DDR4 RAM modules so dense to begin?
I will not suprised if the Mac Pro reaches 2 or 3 TB in the future. The 5.1 reached 128 easily, even though officially it only supported 64 gb.

Isn't actually me. That machine is *really fucking close*, but still falls short in a couple of ways:

* Short 1 GPU max (maxes out at 3)
* The slots are close enough together that it's going to severely limit your GPU selection and probably block other ports
* Short 1 PCIe slot
* Short 1 M2 slot
* No way in hell it's as quiet
* It's fucking HP and probably has dogshit support

48TB memory max and that core cout is really fucking impressive though. Good find.

Attached: hp-z8-workstation-all-the-slots-2017-09-12-01C.jpg (1600x1099, 300K)

The Mac Pro is cheaper and has similar headroom. It also supports a decent OS well. The Z8 requires you to use Nvidia's shitty GNU drivers.

Granted. You can't install Linux on a Mac, at least no in the Apple T2 tied SSD module.
But its not because the chip blocks the attempt to install Linux.

Bruuuh
Y'all are missing the point these are for companies that could not give a shit about price, Apple aren't selling these to you, they want the warranty, engineering, aesthetic etc.

Also $6,000 only gets you the 8 core base model

Attached: danbooru.donmai.us 3024785 2girls black_hair black_legwear blazer blush brown_skirt covering_face gr (600x800, 254K)

see

You really need to work on your English, winjeet.

DELET THIS

Attached: 1557380433781.jpg (420x572, 82K)

how will mactoddlers ever recover?

>he ignores the entire other half of the requirement list

Attached: 1413150776075-0.jpg (250x205, 8K)