Is he the more competent, well prepaired, thoroughly informed, strongly sourced, tech journalist currently working?

Is he the more competent, well prepaired, thoroughly informed, strongly sourced, tech journalist currently working?

Attached: 5cfaddac11e2053f4f5591d3-750-304.jpg (750x304, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/05/onecore-to-rule-them-all-how-windows-everywhere-finally-happened/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/heres-how-and-why-the-spectre-and-meltdown-patches-will-hurt-performance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/05/onecore-to-rule-them-all-how-windows-everywhere-finally-happened/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/01/heres-how-and-why-the-spectre-and-meltdown-patches-will-hurt-performance/

> a complete fucking degenerate
> Is he the more competent, well prepared, thoroughly informed, strongly sourced
obviously not, but would be Jow Forums's ideal tech journalist.. if only he wasn't in jail for wanting to fuck children.

is he really? jails have libraries and internet, they should let him continue his important contributions.
"wanting to fuck children" isn't a crime. actually doing it is.

>white people

children fucking website

That's what you get for using Windows10

Attached: theblaze.com.jpg (1052x919, 166K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: kek.png (688x883, 641K)

you're not supposed to go telling it to everyone, duh
which makes you realize what kind of degenerates are the kill-yourself-pedo posters

Proud Windows user and C++ programmer is a pedophile. Can't say I'm surprised.

there are "people" exactly like this guy on Jow Forums at a give moment. usually concentrated in desktop threads and /sqt/
gives me the shivers desu

Those are ironic pedos. Real pedos like Peter typically pretend to be revolted by such people, as we can see here

Conspiring to fuck children is illegal

>On his Twitter bio, Bright states that he is “Poly/pan/pervy.”
>Per the complaint, Bright further claims to have molested an 11-year-old girl.

stated some bullshit on a sexual rol playing site, while talking with a consensual adult

>le ironic pedo
newfag Jow Forums is chock full of real pedos

Attached: drpizza1.png (595x335, 37K)

Have you read the chat logs from the deposition? There's no indication that it was RP.

>In subsequent days, Bright sent photographs and STD test results, after which the pair arranged to meet. Asked what the first meeting would entail, Bright allegedly said that he would “have them show him what they already know, and teach them about the foreskin on his penis.”

>Bright was arrested on May 22 when he arrived for their planned rendezvous in Manhattan.

anime avatars: 1
liberals: - 6 million

Attached: anime.png (609x279, 30K)

inb4 for frees move thread to Jow Forums again

>dr pizza claimed the post was a joke

kek

Attached: photo_2019-06-09_11-04-47.jpg (1208x720, 79K)

first they came for the unironical 3d pedos...

>which makes you realize what kind of degenerates are the kill-yourself-pedo posters
100% degenerates deep inside dark closets. every single damn time.

going back through his tweets, it all seems so obvious.

yeah that's not phoronix

Can I get a quick rundown of what happened?
I remeber this dude being the resident shill of MS in arsetechngay but I stopped visiting this vile internet shithole when they went full aids and attacked Brendan Eich forcing him out of Mozilla.

What happened?
How much shittier and scammy arsetechnaids is?

LMAO BTFO

>Can I get a quick rundown of what happened?

he tried to arrange sex with a 7 year old but got FBI'd. also claims to have had a sexual relationship with a 11 year old. Just typical SJW things.

Jesus, the balls on this guy

Attached: 1559996110114.png (1826x1945, 1.36M)

Doesn't FBI usually stay off upper-middle class people's case?
Did he speak out against Israel or what?

theres literally nothing wrong with fucking children, or with ""children"", or just having desires which you do not act upon.

Attached: AP_843178402673_16x9.jpg (2311x1300, 2.14M)

he wasnt sjw, at all
he was one of the only sane people left at arse tech

>account banned
the authoritarian lefty twats of arstechnica strike again

but yeah, its the "far right" that wants to ban loli

>not an SJW
I see you haven’t looked at his Twitter...

at least he didnt let his politics infest his articles

>theres literally nothing wrong with fucking children
>in jail for talking to fbi agent about fiddling with an 11yo and soliciting sex with another minor
he's in jail for no good reason at all?

Attached: brave_04DTMp9ahe.png (1076x1038, 1.61M)

>windowshill
>sane

yes.
did the putative (we cannot know if his statement was true) 11 year old complain?
if not, why should we assume malfeasance?

I only read stallman.org, so I don't care
More like the Janny's ideal tech journalist

Attached: pedomod.jpg (940x705, 148K)

Just one more deeply competent white male cunnylover shut down by the jews to make way for a diversity hire.

based MikeeUSA