Daily reminder that this Mac Stand is worth one iPhone

Daily reminder that this Mac Stand is worth one iPhone.

Attached: 98C11F7C-BD24-4655-8E80-4259CEF814E5.jpg (960x640, 24K)

at least it probably won't bend

you put too much faith in apple's competence

daily reminder apple planned this publicity stunt for free marketing, and you dipshits are falling for it. errybody know and be talking about the new mac pro now.

this
also for fucks sake, most people will just vesa mount it, or quite frankly, if I were buying a $6k monitor I'd want something solid to put it on

>if I were buying a $6k monitor I'd want something solid to put it on
But would you trust a stand that can't even be fixed/clamped to the table?

I wouldn't use the stand in OP if they gave it for free. It also wastes too much space on the desk, compared to something like pic related.

Attached: 29.99 USD.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

And how is that going to turn a profit for them? Die hard applefags will always buy their shit no matter the cost so this publicity stunt is irrelevant for them, while this 1k$ for a monitor stand is only seen as a joke by the whole internet and nobody who laughs at this shit is that retarded to drop 1k on a piece of metal.

everybody knowing about your luxury brand is never a bad thing. just because you won't buy apple warez doesn't mean nobody else who isn't already sipping the designer onions won't
>cyka we need new monitors for the video mastering department
>k, will buy replacement from same company
>nono people on internet were arguing about apple monitor of compete with more expensive pro monitor, look into the fruit brand yes
>da comrade

>$999 for a stand
still probably made in China

Where else would it be made? You think Apple Inc. is a charity or some nationalistic organization?

So it's worthless?

Sad.

>inb4 stand bends and screen falls off because muh magnets can't handle the angle
>no refunds
>you are standing it wrong

>they will speak about the stand for months
>you aren't the target, you're just a messenger
>undecided or neutral will know your brand more
>they will test it
>they will conclude it isn't bad as you thing
Bonus track
>apple will realize the mistake and will sell the stand at sane prize
Learn about polarizing brands. They love to have haters. They position the brand in a effective way.

I redacted this like shit.
The point is that you are acting like a living ad towards undecided or neutral people. They will be drawn to the brand products out of curiosity, and get their own idea. Their own idea of the brand will be a more positive one.

HUEHUEHUEHUUE

poorfags are seething

>free marketing
its not. apple genuinely thought its a good idea to sell a $1k stand to hold up their $5k monitor.

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as "value" is really "exchange value", a notion referring to the idea that commodities traded in a market are equivalent in that one good can be exchanged for a quantity of another.

But commodities have other types of values that are not directly equivalent. The use value of an iphone and a monitor stand are completely different because they do different things.

There is also another kind of value in a thing represented by the amount of socially necessary labour dedicated to making it.

Thinking purely about the exchange value is ignoring a lot of important aspects of commodities.

Probably works better too

wait till the reviews

Goddamn that looks cheap