Give me one (1) reason to use Linux for personal use

Give me one (1) reason to use Linux for personal use.

Attached: please help.jpg (278x278, 14K)

Professional software and web development

it's not for everybody, stay out

autism

You can do anything you want to it, i.e. customization and ownership

install openbsd

It is free software.

This I’m autistic and it never runs out of shit to tweak.

At least you can tweak it

you might enjoy it
fuck you, i'm not your boss

No.
Use it if you want, I don't care about you.

God what a based response

this

Attached: 1521136414748.jpg (3420x2280, 1.4M)

No

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I said I’m autistic, not a fucking paranoid delusional tinfoil faggot.

For casual use (internet, pdf, word processor, etc) it gives better performance if you're willing to use alternate software (all of which is equivalent or better). My x220 runs better than my meme gaming laptop for all of these purposes. In fact, it runs smoother and faster than any other platform I've ever used. It doesn't take much expertise to get it running and as long as you don't start messing with admin privileges its hard to fuck up. The terminal isn't necessary for most of the major non-autist distros.

For gaming or other specialized or commercial software, of course you're going to need to use a different OS (unless you want to piss around with Wine a lot). But if you have any interest in computing whatsoever, I'm sure you'll find any version of Linux as rewarding as I have. In all honesty, it's just overall brought back the joy of using a computer

Say what you want about Mint and how it's for newfags beginning to use Linux but I felt absolutely blown away by how easily customizable it is. Every single issue I had with its looks I could fix in less than 10 minutes. It was pretty awesome.

like we need you shitting up the ecosystem.

So that you can compile the desktop environment yourself.

I use Linux because it's fun. I use Linux for its own sake, and because I like to learn and tinker with things. If you can't grasp this mentality, then Linux isn't for you.

This is actually the only argument you ever need.

its free

it has penguins named Tufts or something

Linux is where the oracles live.

5 reasons why I love Linux:
-It's free!
-It's a penguin!
-I love it!!!!
-Linux!!!!!!!!!!