I just got permabanned from somethingawful for calling lowtax a worthless scammer

Money well spent. I’m going to call the bank and file charges from fraud, then call small claims court. I’m going to talk to these faggots on the phone then personally. Now who’s the fucking internet comedian. Man I hate fighting over 20$.

Here’s the trick with somethingawful, get a credit card, register, post a picture of a dick or something, then when they ban you, do a chargeback. If this happens enough, lowtax will kill himself and a butterlord will lose his throne. Sadly they’ll come here, but they’ll probably do a good job of trying to be funny off their forums

Attached: 8F460079-DAF9-4A11-8362-02D998D485E0.png (1242x2688, 324K)

Nice blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Lowtax once pm’d me to yak about feet, all I know is that guy is a creepy fucking internet businessman. When I call my bank tomorrow and if they have the fucking balls to dispute the money I’m taking from them, I don’t know, I’ll fucking cuss that little pheasant out. A fucking pay for Internet forum.

>>Jow Forums
>>technology
>>not posting technology

whats it like being a fucking retard?

Go look in the fucking mirror, talk to that guy.

Anyways, Error: Missing required form data 'first_name'

Is this a trick or does somethingawful just echo commands on their web store? I need to access their php binary. Where do I find exploits that’s safe on vpn on iOS?

From where the fuck do these schizos come from? I've seen incoherent babble on like 5 different boards with different subjects already

Schizophrenia is technology.

>pay for registration
mandatory VIP soon at your board

So.. does somethingawfuls store just echo the php commands that you send it when you make an error?

Nobody cares, stupid nigger.
Not your personal outrage army.

Attached: 1472243969713.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Go suck my fucking cock, you fucking half breed incel

Is this 2004? No one has cared about SA in a long time.

THATS WHY IM SO FUCKING UPSET, I STARTED OFF ON SA. It was a good place until social media, now it’s just.. clueless people and more mods then g unit members

See

No one cares you retard gorilla nigger. Kill yourself.

Attached: look at that fucking no brain nigger monkey.png (990x682, 308K)

What’s your favorite fruit?

Post screenfetch

Pussy. Hide behind your computer and shout out nigger, that’s what your mom does at work when she’s, surprise, thinking about fucking niggers. Now, what you’re favorite fruit?

I don't like fruit, but I know your favorite is your mother's dingleberries.
Fuck off turbonigger, Jow Forums is not your personal outrage army.

You didn't ask me about fruit faggot

Attached: nice try you the nigger.png (224x68, 8K)

Is this a thread full of unidef and his leftovers?

OP sounds like a 60 year old boomer who just discovered the internet last month.

Cry more. Look in the mirror. Do you see that? Now what’s your favorite fruit?

I give up, I’m taking this to Usenet and irc. You people need to grow up before using big boy tools, ok? Do we need some warm milk for the 4channers and their amines?

Last post, only reason I’ll come back, well, look in the mirror - what’s your favorite fruit?

>Last post
Good

Attached: im king nigger wat 16 color.png (640x480, 34K)

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

>Jow Forums is not
You aren't all of Jow Forums, faggot. Fuck you and fuck goonsquad.

>this guy gets banned from somethingawful
>starts spamming Jow Forums
>wonders why nobody wants him on their forums
>calls everyone else a child