Im currently buying the items that are needed to make a retropie handheld out of my raspberry pi b+ and this gba...

Im currently buying the items that are needed to make a retropie handheld out of my raspberry pi b+ and this gba carrying case. The most crucial item being a portable, rechargable power supply. Can anyone suggest a good a power supply to me?

Also post cool handhelds

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x300, 38K)

Just grow-up. It'll save you tons of money.

Have sex

Just buy a bit boy.

I used to have that blanket when I was a little kid

dude, i'm laying under those exact same bed sheets

wish i had them sheets

>using a rpi in 2019
Dude there's so many better options that have native battery dicrcuitry
>buh muh documentation

Then why are you fucking asking here?
This idea has been propagated literally thousands of times in the past 7 years.

Yet you couldnt be fucked to suggest any of those alternatives. You would rather whine at arguments that you came up with yourself.

Yes. Because helping you does nothing for me and it would take you laterally minutes to find the answer you are asking for. Get fucked.

>get fucked
Lol i shouldve known i was arguing with a child.
Wasting your time arguing with me gets you nothing either, yet here you are

I chuckled at you. Got more from this than you.

>buys rpi because it has the biggest community
>literal everyone and their grandma makes portable rpi gameboys of all forms
>they make psp, n64, laptops, micro gameboys, gameboy sps, advanced

People have already done the shit you want to do and yet you come here and ask us?

Then im that sense, you would have gotten something by helping me. You could have felt good about helping an user today, thats worth something. Way more than chuckling at a (You). But no, youre too cool, i get it. Why would you waste "spoonfeeding" someone when you can waste your time being an asshole to them and accomplishing nothing on both ends! Truly an admirable stance

Yup. Figured maybe someone could give me some info i wasnt able to find.

Sorry bitchboy maybe go to your dedicated devices community forums

-This Post Was Made By ODROID Gang

Yeah no

Just buy a PSP and hack it you tard, runs shit better than a RPi for the same price as the board itself. Use that Raspberry Pi for something useful instead, like a decentralized personal assistant, shitty NAS or a magic window idfk.

Ive considered that. However i wouldnt be able to incorporate that into my case and thats probably my biggest goal here. I pretty much want it to be a giant gba that can run multiple different nintendo consoles with a customized screen and buttons. I figured emulating with my spare rpi would be my best bet for that

What would those alternatives be? Orange pi is the only one I found that comes close.

read