A fucking blower in 2019

>a fucking blower in 2019
>2070 performance a year late
why the fuck is AMD even have livestream event for this POS, just soft-launch in the walmart clearance bin

Attached: RX-5700-XT-290x200.jpg (290x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/81012/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-and-radeon-rx-5700-final-specs
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/11/15/nvidia-confirms-rtx-2080-ti-problem-the-same-day-one-bursts-into-flames/#269fd5994958
hardforum.com/threads/nvidia-on-the-cause-of-rtx-2080-series-card-failures.1971676/
web.archive.org/web/20190610205608/https://snew.notabug.io/r/pcmasterrace/comments/b9lldj/soo_my_evga_rtx_2060_caught_fire_anyone_know_why/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAbl0fLY06U
youtube.com/watch?v=ysi2q9xYB8U
youtube.com/watch?v=zaaCbAOB90U
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/4diiab/my_390_fans_are_stopping_again_on_the_two_newest/
gpucheck.com/en-usd/compare/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-vs-amd-radeon-rx-580/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz/ultra/ultra/-vs-
gpucheck.com/en-usd/compare/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-vs-amd-radeon-vii/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz/ultra/ultra/-vs-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> incomming cope

you are a shill or you have a giant turd instead of the brain: they perform almost the same, where blower actually keeps the temperature lower inside the case but makes more noise at full speed (yet makes less noise at lower rpm). internet is fucking full of benchmarks, videos and everything about this. if you have a different opinion you are just ignoring the evidences, therefore you can kill yourself.
/thread

Attached: 1513717284151.jpg (628x534, 75K)

why are blowers bad?

Now that's a sexy graphics acceleration PCIe expansion card

You God damn faggot, you absolute kike no one gives a fuck as long as it's priced right

Noisier, less efficient, cheaper to manufacture.

cards will be like 85C under the slightest load and at max load they'll thermal throttle while sounding like a jet engine
who the fuck cares? Do you seriously not already have a card that is GTX 1080 or greater level performance. They've been on the market for over 3 years now. Paying anything more than $99 for 3 year old tier performance is fucking jip

I don't care about the blower, but dual 8 pin on a mid range card is yikes

and a 2070 is just 1080 performance 3 years late you retard

>2x 8pin
YIKES

>Do you seriously not already have a card that is GTX 1080 or greater level performance

No i don't, faggot i don't play videogayms.

*starts making turbine noises*

They're just really really loud. That's the only issue and everything else is made up. Nvidia still uses blowers on their 6000 dollar workstation GPUs.

Not everyone is a fat American retard like yourself, Joe. Prices are much higher everywhere else.

>Paying anything more than $99 for 3 year old tier performance is fucking jip
tell me where you can buy a gpu with 1080 tier performance for $99. nvidia certainly doesn't offer anything for that price

> >2070 performance
> for a new arch with just 40 CUs which is a tad above Polaris, and which they'll hone in the following years
The hell do you want? (You)s? Money? Or, perhaps... Me?

>$99
you me and everyone and their mother wish that was the case. The GTX 980 in my current PC can still go for $150 on ebay.

basically this. All the nvidiaturds in here are just shitposting about "muh power", "muh heat", "muh noise", to draw attention away from the fact that their rtx cards are literally(yes, literally) blowing up all the time.

>I literally have NO IDEA what a mid-range card using a small-die is
(You)

it consumes like over 100W more than 2070 don't pretend it's not a dumpsterfire architecture

>noisier
only at full speed, it's usually quieter under 70%
>less efficient
made up bullshit, in a sff build is way way better
>cheaper to manufacture
1 less fan is irrelevant in production cost

>No HDMI 2.1 support

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH!

>muh dumpsterfire
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/11/15/nvidia-confirms-rtx-2080-ti-problem-the-same-day-one-bursts-into-flames/#269fd5994958
cope harder faggot

What do you need hdmi for? Are you a normie with a TV-set?

Imagine being payed by intel- i mean not being payed at all to shitpost all day the same dry crap about amd being shit

>let me post this totally other random old ass thing as a coping mechanism to ignore that this amd shit competes with some mid range GPU and can't even do that without consuming over 100W more

what a great arch!

>225W - 180W = "over 100W"
ok retard

more like 300W

>constantly lies out of his ass
>memes about muh 6 gorillion shoah watts, ayymd housefires lollolol
>gets buttblasted when someone points out, with proof, that his rtx cards are literally blowing up and catching fire
damage control harder you fucking kike

>5700XT 225W
>5700 180W

Last time I checked, it's 2019. AMD is delivering 2070 performance 51 years EARLY, actually. Intel is the one that's stuck in the past.

Attached: TechnologyConnections.png (748x648, 848K)

literally two 8 pin power connectors
stop pretending this shit isn't inefficient as fuck

nvidia got gay tracing and still is way more efficient and amd can't even compete with more than mid range shit and even then they don't even have any meme features like rtx

Wait, fuck, I meant Nividia. Doesn't matter: BOTH of them are in the dust.

But when will Nvidia make something faster than the 2080 Ti?

It has two 8 pin connectors even though it has a 225w TBP because AMD allows +50% power limit for overclocking purposes, requiring 337.5w power draw capability which cannot be done on a single 8 pin connector.

>Noisier, less efficient
citations needed

worrying about HDMI when DP exists

two 8 pin is 375W btw
also my gtx1080 has 8+6pin but doesn't consume 300W
it's almost like power connectors are just an upper bound on power consumption

2020, 7nm Ampere(?) derived GPU microarchitecture for GeForce products

you know this shit is the way less efficient arch and amd is fucked with GPUs, they have to make bigger dies to match performance and use hbm

Kek
>2020 faster than 2080Ti

>stop, Stop, STOP TALKING ABOUT REALITY! ACCEPT MY HEADCANON DAMNIT!
Here, seeth harder kike
hardforum.com/threads/nvidia-on-the-cause-of-rtx-2080-series-card-failures.1971676/
web.archive.org/web/20190610205608/https://snew.notabug.io/r/pcmasterrace/comments/b9lldj/soo_my_evga_rtx_2060_caught_fire_anyone_know_why/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAbl0fLY06U
youtube.com/watch?v=ysi2q9xYB8U
youtube.com/watch?v=zaaCbAOB90U

225 TBP isn't even that bad. It's TBP, keep in mind.

you know it's a way less efficient arch and amd can't compete with it, it's going to be a flop unless they manage to improve it radically somehow with future iterations
are you schizophrenic? what the fuck does this shit have to do with anything, wow some GPU burned

fyi my r9 390 literally bugged the fans with a driver update and I reached over 100c in CSGO, then I read online that many people were suddenly experiencing this shit

yes it's less efficient but not much
also it's like half the die size of a 2070 for the same perf

>you know this shit is the way less efficient arch and amd is fucked with GPUs, they have to make bigger dies to match performance and use hbm
Continuing to repeat your baseless assertions after they've been shown false doesn't make them any more true.

The 5700XT uses a ~255-275mm^2, which is considerably smaller than the 2070 die. It does not use HBM. And 225w TBP is not a massive amount more than the 2070 uses.

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/4diiab/my_390_fans_are_stopping_again_on_the_two_newest/
there were endless amount of this shit

>The 5700XT uses a ~255-275mm^2, which is considerably smaller than the 2070 die. It does not use HBM. And 225w TBP is not a massive amount more than the 2070 uses.
this

>shamelessly lying out of his ass, again
gpucheck.com/en-usd/compare/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-vs-amd-radeon-rx-580/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz/ultra/ultra/-vs-
>Die Size (nvidia)284 mm2 (amd)244 mm2
gpucheck.com/en-usd/compare/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2080-vs-amd-radeon-vii/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz/ultra/ultra/-vs-
>Die Size (nvidia)545 mm2 (amd)331 mm2
kys already

Hdmi 2.1 has significantly more bandwidth than dp1.4b. 48Gbps. Enough for true 4k 120hz

>hurr, muh ayymd dumpsterfire, literal housefire, lololol
>w-w-wtf! why the fuck are you posting ACTUAL cases of my nshitta cards literally blowing up?

It's on 7nm. 7nm is more expensive per transistor than 12

dp can already run true 4k 120hz but not with all the added shit like hdr andwhatever else. look into it

when the fuck is the stream with amd starting tho

>literal IED explosions don't matter!
Nvidiaturds everyone.

its just the way nvidiots use to shit on amd till the AIB cards arrive and are cool and quiet

I'm not an nvidia drone you literal tards, you're going with some off topic shit about some different card having issues in 2018

>when the fuck is the stream with amd starting tho
in 43 minutes

>I-I-I'm not a nvidiatard everyone! I swear!
>Just ignore my posts where I moan about ayymd 6 gorillion shoah watts
>Just ignore my posts where I blatantly lie about die sizes
>Just ignore the fact that I'm literally lying out of my ass and let me shill in peace!

Here with a 1080ti saying the same thing. Who doesn't have a 1080 or 1070 to tier card by now?
I mean people who care and follow this shit. I love AMD Zen shit but their GPU division is just old news and performance

your ramble about exploding graphics cards doesn't have anything to do with amd's new arch being garbage, which it clearly is, you're the one droning over shit

Blowers perform more consistently. They make sense in a reference GPU.

Only downside is noise. Just because a GPU is from 2019 doesn't mean that TDP works differently.

Granted I sure as hell wouldn't put a blower on a ~300W GPU, but Navi is midrange.

>nigger lies about housefires
>someone points out that it is his shitty cards that are actual fire hazards
>hurr, it's off topic, stop talking about it goy
just neck yourself already shitter

>Do you seriously not already have a card that is GTX 1080 or greater level performance.
I still have my 3930k + 7970GHz build.
I'm going to buy top Ryzen and am looking for a GPU to boot.

>technology connections
good stuff

can't fix your retardation, you are unable to realize that what you're rambling about doesn't change what the new amd arch is in any way, so it's a useless ramble
>b-but look at this nvidia shit
yeah it doesn't make the new amd arch not shit

ready for vega 2.0?

Attached: navi a computer card thats peddled for gamers yet again.jpg (1012x812, 331K)

okay so you do realize the new amd card has a higher tdp than the 2070 it competes against while lacking ray tracing features?

>pastes his shit in every thread
>calls people shills
kys pajeet I've had several blowers and axials
fuck blowers
>/threading your own comment
lel

Attached: amdloodie.jpg (633x758, 162K)

Not only are you a tech illiterate kike shill, you're also a goalpost moving, lying, shameless faggot that needs to go drown himself on mud and muck. Fucking kill yourself you oxygen stealer. You don't deserve to live.

amd cards
>trillion tflops
>zero fps in games and poor application support in every field basically

Big Navi will due to being in the consoles which natively support 8K TV's.

>explain that you're rambling some shit that doesn't have anything to do with anything
>you're moving goalposts
you talk like terry you fucking schizophrenic drone

>muh tracing
you mean the half baked, pozzed shit that was quasi implemented but even then, rtx cards weren't able to actually run it properly thus requiring updates from nvidia to further "shut it down". And EVEN then it performed like shit, so everyone turned it off? Yeah, great meme tech.

>I-I-It has nothing to do with anything anyone said in here! You're the one rambling you schizo!
Just get in the oven already shlomo.

both of you shut up

I hope nvidia releases ampere before April 2020.
I have an ancient pc and games don't really work anymore, but it feels like wasting money buying 2080 ti today when ampere releases in 2020.

But he better explain what burning nvidia cards have to do with the amd arch being less efficient

amdrones are mentally ill and this thread proves it

Attached: 1553349030908s.jpg (250x227, 9K)

why on earth would you ever consider a 2080ti when literally any other card has better price/perf

It's also usefull outside of gaming but you ignore the main point which is that nvidia offers this and accelerated deep learning capabilities at a lower tdp

I always buy the best home-tier hw available at the time, that way I can stretch the time between upgrades to a maximum

that'd be reasonable strategy if the top end card had the same price/perf as the others. a 2080 isn't that much slower but only costs like half as much. also you're probably better off selling the card while it's still relevant instead of waiting until it's literally unusable

keep up the shilling moshe

Attached: oh no no no.png (867x344, 30K)

Eh maybe I'll buy 2080 super if there's no ampere release date at the end of 2019.
Currently on an old gtx 980

Is that a full aluminum shroud for what looks like a regular edition card? Why would you do that?

ok you got me

Attached: farrrage.png (1226x1142, 1.22M)

>let's post some random image with random gpus stacked against each other
Ok

>wait for Navi
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Blower
>HDMI 2.0
>2x8 pin connectors
>Barely beats a Vega 64
>Probably too expensive
Another Massive Disappointment

>that way I can stretch the time between upgrades to a maximum
>I have a 980 and want to upgrade
lel, I upgraded from an HD6870 I had for 6 years to a GTX1080 in 2017

>He wants to get btfo even harder

Attached: b-b-but muh gaymes.png (473x1969, 117K)

who tf buys reference cards?

there was a massive stall in demanded gpu performance from 2014 to 2017.
980 only became too slow for new games in 2018, it's amazing really.

>2070 = vega 64 performance 1.5 years late
cope harder faggot

>295w housefire
That's all I read

He's 1 (one) r*ssian amdrone whom has migrated from twitter last summer. I suggest to simply ignore his shizo ramblings.

And yet in real gaming benchmarks the VII barely beats the 1080, if at all.
Kill yourself shill.

Are you conveniently ignoring the fact the Vega 64 was near 1080 performance 2 years late and at double the wattage?

>tech illiterate faggot talks about his gaymes and attempts to talk about computational power
>actually doesn't understand shit
colour me surprised