CMV: iPhones are genuinely the best phones on the market and iOS is far more optimized on iPhones than Android is on...

CMV: iPhones are genuinely the best phones on the market and iOS is far more optimized on iPhones than Android is on typical Samsung shit.

Attached: 8BC4E952-64C4-48D2-8B77-A26F699ACD39.jpg (205x480, 24K)

The price is exuberant but you get what you pay for, plus of course an Apple OS would be well optimized for Apple hardware

iPhones get regular updates and are by far more secure than Androidshit which gets left in the dust in three years in the best possible scenario. They also get amazing support in Apple stores while Android users are left on their own.

I have a stock Galaxy S8, and notifications outside of SMS and calls are horrendously unreliable. I had these sorts of issues in past Android phones and the BB Storm. I always thought they were just underpowered for the OS. But my current device is as fast as an average laptop. Android just blows where it counts the most for a smartphone: prioritizing and delivering app notifications immediately and without fail. It is a major and catastrophic problem.
I don't want to be laughed at by Satania, but there's really no choice at this point. I gave Android more than its fair shot.
OP is right.

Not the biggest fan of Apple, but I do like iOS. The google botnet is just too much for me.

Install Gentoo

Back to your designated shitting street Pajeets.

Attached: 1558836567084.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

based and redpilled

Attached: iphone-xr-blue-select-201809.png (940x1112, 464K)

poorfag detected

Lmao bet you dont even have a job

>10 IPs
>first four posts look like they were written by the same person
I guess they're getting smarter.

Give me 3 reasons I shouldn't switch to iPhone as a lifelong Android user
Hard mode: unable to rice your home screen isn't an argument because I'm not a toddler

F-Droid/Lineage > iOS > power gap > Botnetdroid

I rest my case.

Attached: image.jpg (590x384, 183K)

>best phones on the market
Doesn't say much given the rest. I can look past the price and past the idiotic size but the camera bump is just a no go.

works on my machine

1. no google
2. code in app store is of much better quality
3. you don't look like you have a katana hanging on your wall

google services are better than apple
sure but that also means certain apps that are great are not on android like clover
no one cares that much about what black bar you use as a phone outside of high school

>not on android
*not on ios

only reasons i still use an iphone is imessages and facetime
being able to video call with a native app is nice, and i know that all my family has an iphone, so it’s simple for my boomer parents

all wrong

althought I have an iphone I prefer google maps more than maps app from apple

Daily reminder that 90% of Jow Forums uses stock android and therefore have less privacy than the standard iphone user

>expecting to get anything but loosely-related meme jpgs, catchphrases, pajeetposts and webms
Why would you even start this thread? Are you new or are you a false-flagging Android shill? This is only going to turn into a thinly-veiled Apple hate thread.

I actually want to switch to one. I've bought a S9 thinking that a flagship would be better than mid-range phones, but it's bullshit.
My friend's iPhone 8 feels much fluid and looks much more polished than my S9. The most absurd part is trying to launch camera without lagging. Absolutely ridiculous.
Last week I compared the S10 with the XS and I could see how much premium and nicer iOS and the device feels.
Android never again. I'll keep mine until it fails and move to the Apple ecosystem. It just werks.

see

>trying to launch camera without lagging
That was one of the things that made me reconsider Lagdroid.

My sis had an ancient iPhone 5, I just bought a new Xperia Z3C, and that piece of shit took 2-5 seconds longer to take a picture.

It's even more retarded coming from Samsung that advertised the phone as "the camera reinvented". At least I expected them to put some r&d in camera launch times.

consult

android low to high end
iphone high end
Dummies dont know that most androids are bad
Dummies dont know that iphone is a phone for poor snobs who stay poor and get abused by apple.
Yes you get smooth and consistant gui yearly on ios. Android is flip flopping. Next time see media source that is not shilling or hoping to be one.

>> 71379385
No (You) for (You).

Nope, more retarded coming from Sony, the company who supplies everyone with cameras but can't make their own run good.

iPhone 6s was the peak of phones, everything else is unnecessary

Doesn't have Clover or Jow Forums app on the app store. So it's automatic trash.

Attached: 1547267411718.jpg (720x540, 210K)

>bends in your front pocket
Yikes.

there was controversy about sony capping their phone cameras with software because if too good enough then no one buys their real cameras.

Abolsute state of these blatant copy pastas ITT, which look like they're from fucking reddit comments.

nice tracking, retard. I bet you made this in one of your free shitware

and i bet you are not aware of marketing and centralization. You possibly fear shame and judge people for being different and "dirty". Ugly and compensate with looking wealthy. See dirty everywhere because you have learned that from marketing and other echoers. Ignorant fool.